Pepe says titles ours - Reina sticks it to everyone, yeah!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby AB's Red Army » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:50 pm

bavlondon wrote:
simolonge wrote:
AB's Red Army wrote:This is why I prefer players to say little in the press. You can be confident all you want amongst your team-mates but no need to rant on in the press.

''Nobody can stop us''

Well Pompey did.

Is the League over now ?

Shut up muppet it shows that Rafa still likes to tinker with the team when its not needed.

Simonlonge, wind up merchant or perhaps another ex-member who was banned and came back.

Did I say the season was over smart ar$e? Did I f#ck. All I said was the comment was unnecessary and it proved to be ironic.

Bav,
Benitez has rotated in every match we've played so far. Because we've won, nobody has said a damn thing and it was hailed that we have so much quality in depth.

As soon as things don't go our way it's ''he's tinkering too much''.

Had Voronin scored, this conversation would not be taking place and Benitez would had been hailed for winning with a second string side.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:49 pm

True. Im just :censored: off. But i still think at least one out of Gerrard, Torres or Babel should have played.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:05 pm

I agree with that. The performance was terrible imo, especially in the second half. We looked tired and sloppy as the game went on.

I could understand the logic behind some players not playing, but Torres should had at least started.

With that being said, we had chances to win as did Portsmouth.

I would have taken a point before the match and the result or the performance did not surprise me. We hardly play well coming from international breaks.

Rotation is the scapegoat whenever things don't go our way. How about the players that were on the pitch? Should had more than enough quality to outplay them despite the absence of certain players. The game should had been won but it wasn't to be.

What will be reaction when we lose our first game?
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:08 pm

To be honest my stream was terribble it kept disconnecting and took ages to re connect so i only had the radio for the 2nd half - which i hear was the worse of the 2.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:49 am

Reina's doing all he can, keeping clean sheets although he's getting a worrying amount of practice at penalties (three is it already?) That was only our first blank all season yesterday, but it coincides with the start of the group stages of the Champions League.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion