Pathetic

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:19 pm

tomm0 wrote:
Paul C wrote:
andy_g wrote:i think you can go now tommo. the transfer window is shut, owen is a newcastle player (and the best of luck to you), and you're not the slightest bit amusing. get a life mate and pop back to your newcastle forum where you can talk excitedly with your friends about your guaranteed top 3 finish.

Newcastle don't have PC cos most of them are too p1ssed to operate a PC  :p

Newcastle don't have PCs cos all the scousers nicked them :P:P:P

Geordies dont have jobs...cos' they were all in st jame's park yesterday lunch time!! lazy work shy tw@ts!! :laugh:  :buttrock
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:19 pm

:oops:
109-1093441336

Postby 109-1093441336 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:29 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
tomm0 wrote:
Paul C wrote:
andy_g wrote:i think you can go now tommo. the transfer window is shut, owen is a newcastle player (and the best of luck to you), and you're not the slightest bit amusing. get a life mate and pop back to your newcastle forum where you can talk excitedly with your friends about your guaranteed top 3 finish.

Newcastle don't have PC cos most of them are too p1ssed to operate a PC  :p

Newcastle don't have PCs cos all the scousers nicked them :P:P:P

Newcastle dont do PC's, thats why Bowyer plays for them
109-1093441336

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:41 pm

Hell, why don't everybody stop bitc.hing and moaning.
We didn't get "promised players". So what ???
We got :
- Sissoko - a great buy IMO, he'll run the midefield for us for years to come
- Reina - young, promising, and already a good keeper, looking forward for his great saves to come
- Zenden - good, established winger
- Crouch - a bit surprise, we'll see how he turns out heading high balls
- good youth players, who in time have a chance of getting a certain spot in the first team

So conclusion - If You're a true Liverpool supporter have faith in Rafa, let results speak for his transfers !!

I wonder if everyone would be happy if we'd got Figo, Owen, Ballack, and all big name players we've been linked with.
I have full faith in Rafa, and people !! It's only the start of the season, no CL group stage game hasn't started yet !!
Wait and watch !!
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:49 pm

DZed wrote:I cannot believe we didn't sign a center back and a ring winger after weeks of promises. I remember Benitez saying a couple of weeks ago that he was looking to bring in atleast two to three first team players. Today we have nothing! Perhaps we could have wrapped up the Owen transfer weeks ago, before NUFC bid, if it hadn't been for the complete focus on a CB and RW which has now amounted to sh*t. It's an utter f*cking joke. One can be optimistic about the team we have, but let's be real about the fact that this team has improved little in comparison with last seasons, if at all. On the other hand, teams such as Tottenham, Everton, Newcastle, Bolton have vastly improved with many quality additions. I just hope our shallow squad can play to a higher standard this time around in the Premiership. If not we'll finish a lot lower than last year.

Dry ur eyes sonny!
What do you want Raffa to do sign another 10 players and take another 2 seasons to get them playing together?
The team ha been strengthened and  if  you cannot see that ur thick!
If u think what Spurs and Everton done over the summer is so great,why not  go and support them??
Winge winge winge drives me nuts!
:talktothehand  :no
66-1120597113

Postby tubby » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:27 pm

The fact remains that we have a stronger team that that we had last year and won the cup with. We have Djibrl Cisse back and scoring and everybody has seen what a difference he can make on the temp of the game. We also have another decent striker in Crouch and we have Momo Sissoko who i think will turn out to be one of Rafas great calculated signings like Alonso
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:43 pm

Hey, you're european champions remember, you don't need to sign anyone ! Haha I'm glad that fluking the trophy has made your powers that be complacent about your need to strengthen.

As for a right winger, that Nobby Solano is canny good I heard.

Edit: He's gone to Newcastle now to see his mate, Owen. Damn.

We've signed 11 players, more than you have. Therefore you can stick your "you can't sign anybody" statement up your trophyless Whocastle :censored:.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby teamleader1 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:04 pm

TOMMO what the fk are you on m8-
youve got a sh!te manager who you all wanted to sack last week who is over the fkn moon that he has saved his own skin by deflecting the truth about the state your club is really in-
Owen wanted to come here-rafa never played ball so he went to you mugs for a year- get real your getting screwed every way -
come back in a few months when your new manager arrives - gobsh!te
teamleader1

Postby mdawg » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:14 pm

Let's see how Newcastle fans feel this time next year after another 10th place finish and Owen has exercised the clause in his deal that lets him leave for a top team.
mdawg

Postby joependo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:00 pm

Stop complaning.Fucin ell lad so what if we nevver got a CB or a RW.Maybe he did promise but he never got but he tried so shut up
joependo

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:03 pm

Benitez said that he wanted a CB and RM, he didn't say that he was certain that he was going to buy them with no problems.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby azriahmad » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:35 am

It is not pathetic and I would prefer to have a cautious approach in the transfer market rather than have a Houllier-esque approach of signing "prospects", "the next Zidanes" etc who are nobody's at silly prices and turn out to be hopelessly out of depth in the EPL. The previous approach of signing these types only to destroy their own confidence by playing them out of position is the real pathetic approach.

We have competent and adequate players who while not exactly the earth shattering types, are willing to knuckle down and work hard for the common cause of the team.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Houllier=LFC » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:57 am

The toons will only win a match in a boxing ring.  :D
Houllier=LFC

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:04 am

As long as its not on Boxing Day!! LOL
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby azriahmad » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:06 am

They should promote Bowyer as a boxer and hope to make back the money they paid for Owen from promoting the fight... :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion