Pathetic display

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:23 am

azriahmad ? We may not win the title next season with OR WITHOUT Houllier ........ it doesn't take long for the GH out campaign to restart does it ???  I suppose they should let Sir Andrex go then after yesterdays performance at Wolves then ?

We hardly ever win at White hart lane, witht eh exeption of last seaon i can't remmeber when we last got a result there :blues:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:28 am

Ade wrote:
steppenwolf wrote:
haps wrote:Same old sh##e.  Couple of wins and a draw or so and then CRASH to some piece of s##t like Spurs or Charlton or god help us, Portsmouth.  I never buy it, this "turning the corner" sh##e.  Do you know how many corners we've turned in the last 10 years?  How many times we've been "rejuvenated"?  How much f##king "progress" we've made.  I couldn't even laugh at mancscum  today because I'm not that confidant we'll get a result out of Wolves - are you?  Saw the game today and it hurt.  I love my team and I always will, even if we're propping up the Conference.  I love em no matter if Mons Houl. is destroying what should be great.  I reckon he's a great bloke, Gerard Houller, but just no good to us.  No f##king good.  Lets get this sorted out soon.

Who do you think could sort us out ?

i'd go for Ronald Koeman.

He's a manager with good football principles, he's managed a team with class, he's managed players with a bit of class and ego, he's won the highest honours, he was a brilliant defender who could bring the ball out of defence (could teach our defenders a bit) and he won't take any s##t from anyone.

he's also Dutch, and they tend to adapt better than any other foreigners in our league, and he speaks good English. Yeah, Ajax are a big team, but we;re still big enough to be a draw.  He might also be able to bring Chivu, Van de vaert and Litmanen with him.

I didn't even think of him, an excellent recommendation, Sir.  A born winner as a player aswell.  I've read somewhere he'll end up at Barcelona, though, it might have been Four Four Two magazine. 

Is it just me, or do all Dutch players have it in their contract that they HAVE to go to Barcelona at some point in their careers?
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion