Parry flying out to holland

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:26 am

This is the best news Ive heard since we won the CL, weve got to sign this player we really cant let this one escape into the clutches of the mancs or Chelsea, he will be an instant hero Ill bet my house on it.
get him signed Rick f@ck it pay the 10 million.

From Echo:

LIVERPOOL are set for talks this weekend as they plan a swoop for Dutch striker Dirk Kuijt.

Anfield chief executive Rick Parry will fly to Holland within the next three days to open negotiations for the Feyenoord forward, who is valued at £10million.

Liverpool will refuse to pay that price, believing it to be extortionate, but Parry is hoping that he can persuade the Dutch club to accept a player - or even several - in part-exchange for the 24-year-old.

Parry will meet Feyenoord president Jorien van den Herik over the weekend for informal talks, and he will offer keeper Jerzy Dudek, the hero of the Champions League final, as a makeweight in the deal.

Liverpool will also consider a request for Milan Baros to be part of the deal, but there is less chance of that happening as the Czech international striker would prefer a move to Spain.

Anfield boss Rafa Benitez is a big admirer of Kuijt, as he smashed 29 goals in the Dutch league to make Feyenoord the top scorers in the division.

But the club finished 25 points behind champions PSV Eindhoven, and without the windfall of Champions League football, they will be forced to sell their prize asset this summer.

Kuijt has recently forced his way into the Holland side, and won nine caps last season, to be dubbed the new sensation after his goal-scoring exploits. Liverpool will go to £7m plus Dudek, and they will also offer youngsters Florent Sinama-Pongolle or Anthony Le Tallec as part of any transfer.

Parry, meanwhile, revealed yesterday that the club is ready to open talks over a new contract with skipper Steven Gerrard.

Negotiations are due to start early next week, and Parry said: "We're not going to put a time-scale on talks, but, like Steve, we would like the situation resolved sooner rather than later. We hope to be talking in the very near future."

___
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:45 am

I'm half dutch and so always follow the dutch league and national team and I concur with CIGGY, Kuyt would be a superb signing. With Cisse and Fernando I think we'd have a very potent three pronged attack. He is a class player who scores goals for fun. I know some will say that Kezman had a similarly decent record in the Dutch Eere divisie but from what I have seen of Kuyt he is more of a van Nistlerooy then a Kezman and I maintain that kezman has not been given a real fair crack at it with Chelski. Anyway, I hope Kuyt is the first of many signings this summer.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:53 am

for those of you who wonder what all the fuss is about, take a look at the following.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AKWKEKJC79N93KQH2B7BMS1HC

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=306DDX3521VR31RJCWOKVIOOWA

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1WBBASD1NO7M8016HRPW3OTGMT

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29AR02VJ8IP521IISLKKI524UG

to be perfectly honest, i think he'd be an excellent addition but £10m seems a little bit over the hill if you ask me. for that price, he'd better do the business, unlike a former two time african footballer of the year.
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:55 am

Forget Kezman, he didnt really get a chance at Chelsea anyway, but i am 100% procent certain, he will be banging them in for fun, hes very versitile can play on the wing, we could even start with Cisse, Morientes and Kuijt  :love: god that would be amazing, imagine a few more additions watch out prem the sleeping giants are awakening. :buttrock
Oh en Redordead hoe gaat het  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:50 pm

You've seen him how many times?

Lyndsey, Rumour thread girl. Theres 100 topics on this already, its getting tiresome.
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:55 pm

stu_the_red wrote:You've seen him how many times?

Lyndsey, Rumour thread girl. Theres 100 topics on this already, its getting tiresome.

Ive seen him around 20 times, and its not a rumour Rick parry is going to Holland.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:00 pm

Het gaat heel goet CIGGY...en met jouw?
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:04 pm

speculation is confirmed
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:14 pm

Parry's probably flying there for a good Jamaican legal smoke :p

But seriously I really hoooooooope that he'll make our first signing - Kuijt !!
Goooo Parry, negotiate that he'll be let free :p
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:14 pm

:D :laugh: :D XSD
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:18 pm

XSD wrote:speculation is confirmed

Where did I say it was confirmed  ???
Oh en red or dead het gaat prima behalve de klootzaken aan hier dat denk dat ze alles weten  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:21 pm

Ik heb een grote aanplanting van marihuana buiten mijn huis
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:21 pm

Pablo_Escobar wrote:Ik heb een grote aanplanting van marihuana buiten mijn huis

Goed wil je het aan mij verkopen LOL  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:25 pm

I think the first signing is always important especially after we won the CL. This will set the tone for the others "not so convinced yet" player to join us. So, I really hope Parry can get the job done. :;):
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:27 pm

Voor u Ciggy zal ik de helft van mijn kostenloos vrije gewassen geven :laugh:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion