Parry flying out to holland

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:45 pm

RED ANT wrote:How on earth do you find this stuff out? I can picture you sitting in a bunker somewhere watching 50 t.v moniters and using cutting edge technology to listen in to anything remotely related to l.f.c. so you can post it up.

:D
Ciggy when are you gone put these lads out of their misery and tell them about your international chain of knocking shops frequented by the worlds top sports people .

Ciggy's team has more than just their finger on the pulse .      :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:16 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
RED ANT wrote:How on earth do you find this stuff out? I can picture you sitting in a bunker somewhere watching 50 t.v moniters and using cutting edge technology to listen in to anything remotely related to l.f.c. so you can post it up.

:D
Ciggy when are you gone put these lads out of their misery and tell them about your international chain of knocking shops frequented by the worlds top sports people .

Ciggy's team has more than just their finger on the pulse .      :D

Shhhhhhhhhhh woof, dont be letting my secrets out :;):
Heidi Fleiss eat you heart out Madam Ciggy is here  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:09 pm

Next week will see some movement.

Most football contracts are renewed on the 1st July, and I think we'll see a signing or two in the next seven days.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby RED ANT » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:46 pm

JBG wrote:Next week will see some movement.

Most football contracts are renewed on the 1st July, and I think we'll see a signing or two in the next seven days.

Hope so m8
RED ANT

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:48 am

From LFCOnline

Reports from Holland suggest Liverpool are close to signing Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt.

According to the Liverpool Echo chief executive Rick Parry flew out to the Netherlands earlier in the week to begin negotiations and the Dutch press are now suggesting a deal is imminent.

Although Feyenoord would prefer a cash only deal they may be prepared to accept a player plus cash deal with Jerzy Dudek and Anthony Le Tallec going the other way.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:05 am

for those of you who may not have seen a great deal of dirk kuyt, here is a compilation of some of his goals.

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GCX2DYGFV9OO15UJR428MOGZY

:buttrock
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:28 am

I think even if Kuyt comes, we still need a good young youth striker in the reserves ready to step up. I mean last seasons injuries were shockingly bad and we need ot be prepared incase that happens again. Im looking forwards to more of Morientes.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:48 am

bavlondon wrote:I think even if Kuyt comes, we still need a good young youth striker in the reserves ready to step up. I mean last seasons injuries were shockingly bad and we need ot be prepared incase that happens again. Im looking forwards to more of Morientes.

I agree on the Morientes comment, we didn't see the real Mori last season but he'll be fit and raring to go in August, plus he can play in the CL this term  :cool:

Regards to Kuyt I heard that Feyenoord want £10m which is more than Liverpool want to pay  :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:57 am

Paul C wrote:Regards to Kuyt I heard that Feyenoord want £10m which is more than Liverpool want to pay  :(

this is what i can't understand.

why are we apparantly stalling on Kuyt over a couple of million quid, even though he appears to be our prime target, yet we're willing to go for second best and pay over the odds for the likes of crouch?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:33 pm

Moro will get the goals !
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:03 am

El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:58 am

dirk kuyt is going to spurs
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:36 am

Dirk Kuyt isn't going anywhere, Feyenoord have made him captain and their asking for 11.5 million pounds. Tottenham are interested but that doesn't mean that they will sign him.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:25 am

Dirk Kuijt is ready to pack his bags, and head to the premiership he is pleading with feyenoord to let him go and not be demanding such high transfer fees for him, he said yesterday that it would be his dream to play for Liverpool one of the biggest and best clubs in the world.
His prefered destination is Liverpool not Spurs.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopboyau » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:12 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Dirk Kuijt is ready to pack his bags, and head to the premiership he is pleading with feyenoord to let him go and not be demanding such high transfer fees for him, he said yesterday that it would be his dream to play for Liverpool one of the biggest and best clubs in the world.
His prefered destination is Liverpool not Spurs.

Remember Louis Figo's dream move was to Liverpool as well and look what happened. I hope he signs - might actually score goals.
Kopboyau
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion