Parry flying out to holland

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:13 am

Morientes is more of a player that creates chances for others, he does score goals but its not the quanity it's the importance of them. Just ask Monaco fans about the nine goals he scored for them in the Champions League.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby XSD » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:58 am

Morientes is great in the Champions League, we should play him in all the games there. However if Kujit isn't a out and out striker like people here said, we will need to play Cisse with him.
Cisse is just a goalscorer, a finisher. This is the kind of player you need to be world class, it's good to have forwards who can set people up and score a few but you need one selfish finisher in the side who puts 8/10 good chances away.
Arsenal are pretty lucky because Henry does both, he is the perfect forward.

Anyway I think we will be Morientes/Cisse in Europe and Kujit/Cisse in the prem. Or maybe we will play 4-5-1 in some prem games with Luis..
It certainly gives us better options.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:43 pm

I believe Kuyt could be a poacher in the box  that we've been lacking.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:20 pm

A.B. wrote:I believe Kuyt could be a poacher in the box  that we've been lacking.

Thats what i am hoping for, thats wwhat we are crying out for right about now
76-1115222408

Postby RED ANT » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:27 pm

I'm glad the speculation is now focusing on this Kuyt rather then Crouch, he was not the calibre of player i was hoping to sign this summer.

If Kuyt isn't an out and out goalscorer then what would we be signing him for? It's a top class finisher that we're lacking.
RED ANT

Postby XSD » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:28 pm

Cisse is an out and out goalscorer. I think a clever striker like Kuyt could be useful.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:15 pm

Well the weekend is drawing to a close, and if Parry going to Holland was correct, I hope to hear some good news about Kuiyt soon, well ican HOPE at least !!
76-1115222408

Postby Redtribe » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:48 am

Is it at all possible that he was flying out there to see someone else other the Kuyt.
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:13 am

The european transfer window doesnt open till the 1st of July we will see our new players then :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:34 pm

Well lets all look forward to that day i was hoping that maybe we had been looking at Sniejder at Ajax.
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wil-kop » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:07 pm

Iv never seen this Kuyt fella play but iv heard good things and the goals and assists record speaks for itself...As for his price - Benitez isnt Houllier and won't spend ridiculous amounts of money on a player that isnt DEFINITELY gonna do well in the prem...**cough cough Diouf**
"Thats it, game well and truly over, and I hate to say that" - Andy Gray - he always was a gobsh*ite
wil-kop

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:25 pm

wil-kop wrote:Iv never seen this Kuyt fella play but iv heard good things and the goals and assists record speaks for itself...As for his price - Benitez isnt Houllier and won't spend ridiculous amounts of money on a player that isnt DEFINITELY gonna do well in the prem...**cough cough Diouf**

In all fairness mate, you cant compare Kuijt to Diouf, Kuijt has scored 300 hundred goals in his career how many has Diouf scored? Id say around 40 maybe.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wil-kop » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:02 pm

yeah suppose ya right mate
"Thats it, game well and truly over, and I hate to say that" - Andy Gray - he always was a gobsh*ite
wil-kop

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:40 pm

:angry: p.iss off  Atletico :angry:

Atletico Madrid aim to beat Liverpool for Feyenoord's Kuyt
tribalfootball.com - June 21, 2005

Atletico Madrid are locked in serious talks with Feyenoord for star striker Dirk Kuyt.

The Holland international is rated at £10 million by Feyenoord, which are also in talks with Liverpool over the prolific forward.

Atletico sports chief Toni Munoz has maintained contact with Feyenoord over Kuyt since October and is expected to make a new offer for the Dutchman this week.

The Spanish club's opening bid of £7 million fell short of Feyenoord's valuation, but will up that to £8 million in the coming days.

Liverpool's bid has also fallen short, but hope to make up the shortfall with talks over a multi-player swap involving goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek and attacker Anthony Le Tallec.

Munoz is banking on Atletico's superior straight cash bid to win the race for one of the hottest properties emerging in the European market this summer.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:50 pm

This is Dirk Kuijts new website, he says he's on holiday and he's back on the 3rd of July  :down: wtf is going on  ??? He says he was very dissapointed with Feyenoord last season but will start pre season training in july. ???

http://www.dirkkuyt.nl/#

Games for Feyenoord
Wedstrijden 68/ games
Doelpunten 49 / goals

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion