Pako aybesteran - Someone seen pako...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby African-red » Thu May 26, 2005 4:54 pm

I hope I have his name right!!! That man was over the moon last night. His shirt was off and he was running with the players. This is a great coaching staff...
African-red

Postby policy » Thu May 26, 2005 7:52 pm

Go Pako
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby JBG » Thu May 26, 2005 11:20 pm

Pako is the man.

Hideously gay ear ring though. :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Fri May 27, 2005 3:22 pm

It's Paco Ayestaran or Pako Aiestaran if you preffer the Basque way to write it :)

Until now, I have been unable to write, so happy I was. Liverpool has been always my second team, and on wednesday they didn't merely remind my why is that, Liverpool F.C. just reminded me why I like so much football.

As a Real Sociedad supporter I should be praising Alonso, shouldn't I? but no, my praises go for all the team and specially Carraguer and Gerrard. The first for being a world class defender (In Spain we haven't those) and the second one for being the most complete player I've ever seen.

Congratulations from San Sebastian!

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion