Owen. - Not to manu -

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby L-type » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:24 pm

banana wrote:who cares anyway?

he will be benched in any top team, and he will not cut his wages in half to play at a poor team like man city, not yet that is. he will come back to england when his lucurative real madrid contract expires with his tail between his legs. realistically he'll play at birmingham or portsmouth. he is going to end up like  steve mcmanaman

This is why no one takes you seriously banana.... 

But it is nice to see that people think owen would come back to Liverpool over any other team.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:43 pm

L-type wrote:
banana wrote:who cares anyway?

he will be benched in any top team, and he will not cut his wages in half to play at a poor team like man city, not yet that is. he will come back to england when his lucurative real madrid contract expires with his tail between his legs. realistically he'll play at birmingham or portsmouth. he is going to end up like  steve mcmanaman

This is why no one takes you seriously banana.... 

But it is nice to see that people think owen would come back to Liverpool over any other team.

Hilarious.

Notice how the guy refers us to as "the champs of Europe" and his use of italics. It was my understanding, that in football forum internet parlance, where one wished to be sarcastic or ironic, or wished to be scornful, they referred to something in italics.

The thing is, idiot, that Liverpool ARE ACTUALLY THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

We won it fair and square.

We beat loads of big teams on the way to doing it.

For much of the campaign we missed Xabi Alonso and had only one recognised striker.

We came back from 0-3 down to beat AC Milan, yes, AC Milan, in the greatest European Final of all time.

Am I missing something here?

Hilarious.......the bitters still have difficulty in accepting that we actually did it!

Also, notice how they now call themsleves one of the "big four"?  :rasp
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:51 pm

Should read the BBC message board, oh UEFA fixed the competition they had it all planned for us to draw TNS, they are giving loads of praise to TNS's manager saying we wanted to get into round 3 cause thats where the top team everton is, are they that :censored: stupid he was being sarcastic stupid :censored:  :angry:  OMG I really really hate them :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED ANT » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:17 pm

JBG wrote:Also, notice how they now call themsleves one of the "big four"?  :rasp

REALLY ! My god some people do dream don't they. I'm looking forward to this season more then usual, not just because were reigning europeon champs but also to see the blue :censored: crawl back under that rock we all know as a relegation scrap.
RED ANT

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:20 pm

.....................they get in through the back door, and then get the best seats in the house.....................disgraceful!!!

That qoute from the bitters website as posted by XSD...........Back door my a.rse, talk about Bitter FFS :angry:

We went in as 'CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE'   end of really !!!!! :p
76-1115222408

Postby XSD » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:21 pm

Everton's little bit of "success" and the delusion of the fans doesn't bother me.
It will make oh so much sweeter when they come crashing down to earth next season, who knows they may not even stay in the premiership, and probably will not qualify for the CL group stages.
In the meantime though, Thomas88 should be sent to their forum.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:29 pm

XSD wrote:Everton's little bit of "success" and the delusion of the fans doesn't bother me.
It will make oh so much sweeter when they come crashing down to earth next season, who knows they may not even stay in the premiership, and probably will not qualify for the CL group stages.

We will get the blame for that aswell, oh we are sh.it so lets blame the red. :censored:, :censored: off :angry: Oh they are my biggest pet hate on earth escpecially since they finished 4th, :censored: :censored: :angry:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:35 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
XSD wrote:Everton's little bit of "success" and the delusion of the fans doesn't bother me.

We will get the blame for that aswell, oh we are sh.it so lets blame the red. :censored:, :censored: off :angry: Oh they are my biggest pet hate on earth escpecially since they finished 4th, :censored: :censored: :angry:  :D

thats what makes me laugh CGGY, 4th place was worth fu*k all until they finished there and now they bring a DVD celebrating the fact they are nearly in europe...Funny Bitter blue cu*ts
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby skipper » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:37 am

I hope we get the bitters in the 3rd qualifying round and show them who's the best in merseyside.

That ought to shut them up.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby captainduck » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:15 am

has owen himself even said anything about joining any english clubs? or preferences if he does leave madrid (now that the man-chests-are-united wouldnt let them in?)
captainduck

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion