Owen gone a week feels like years

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:41 pm

So I'm not the only female who talks sense on this forum...

:D[/quote]
no zara you are not a female that talks sense  :D

Hello Dom... being funny are you..  ??? :D

Ready for another beating tomorrow then.. Crystal Palace isn't it... don't forget your brolley's its p*ssing down south  :p
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:46 pm

zarababe how do you know it's ****** down south.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:52 am

you know the news, well usually at the end of a bulletin they have a little thing called the weather  :D  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby policy » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:15 am

Cisse-girl, you are hot. If you are ever in Los Angeles, give me a ring. I'll show you a good time. I'm glad that you don't have a knob too.

Remember beb, Owen left us.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby The_Rock » Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:50 am

Dom1 wrote:haha she has got you there Kenco you plonker :D
and azriahmad, that is the everton men ure talking about , they just tend to have the physical attributes of a women :D

hahhahhahh  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:59 pm

policy wrote:Cisse-girl, you are hot. If you are ever in Los Angeles, give me a ring. I'll show you a good time. I'm glad that you don't have a knob too.

Remember beb, Owen left us.

hehe, a desperate yank.....hmmm....that makes 134,5642 now
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby zarababe » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:59 pm

supersub wrote:zarababe how do you know it's ****** down south.

Um.. I live in London ... supersub 

although as it happens it didn't rain after all and Palace were run over by some bluenoses.. who think they're world beaters.. but ain't  :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:37 am

Dom, I understand why you feel this way about US citizens, especially those that are better looking and actually scoring with girls. 8). I think that is what they call "playa-hating" and c*ck blocking". But that is ok. It is better to be a "desperate Yank" than a 12 year old EVERTON fan who doesn't know how to place commas in numerals and is infatuated with scorpions.

Is that how you got to take those pictures of yourself in a hospital bed? Hope you are ok now..... 8)

Just kidding my friend. Cheers. Let's drink to beautiful blondes that have their priorities straight.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:56 am

Sven throwin his motty in to owen :angry:  :angry: should have kept his bloody mouth shut hope he wernt behind the gerrard saga either f#ckin perve :angry:
whats owen talkin about he spent a couple of days thinkin about staying when we were thinkin about him going for 18 months grrrrrrrrrrrr
Owen on Real Madrid move
by Editor :: 2004-08-23, 00:27
Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen has said that he moved to Real Madrid because of ambition and not money.

Owen told the Sun newspaper: "Money never came into it, just pure ambition.

"To have stayed would have been like anyone turning down a promotion. If you are going to be considered as a top, top player then you have to win the league.

"I would be lying if I did not admit I spent a couple of days wondering if I shouldn't just stay at Liverpool.

"Part of my brain was saying 'just let your career run down, you're safe here, your family is around you, everyone likes you.' But the majority of me was being ambitious. I had 10 days to make up my mind and, for eight of them, I felt the drive to better myself as a person and player.

"The England manager was among those who said I would benefit from the fresh challenge.

"I gave 100 per cent in every game for Liverpool but when you have been somewhere for 13 years, maybe it all comes too naturally. Now I have to prove myself at Real. I expect I'll have to sit on the bench once or twice but so will everyone.

"Jonathan Woodgate joining is more good news. As well as another English speaker it shows Real are strengthening. I don't really know him but we did once meet at a Manchester United trial when we were 12 or 13."
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:28 pm

Dom1 wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:  its not wooden leon u fool :D

In the gay little picture you include in your signature, (thats right the one where you look like mr muscle's body double making all those stupid "surfs up dude" hand signs that people used to do in primary school), you are clearly seen to be wearing a necklace. Now unless they have in the last week introduced a new "dark brown gold" (to go with the more popular rose, yellow and white versions), that is a wooden beaded necklace.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:31 pm

:laugh: :D :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:58 pm

It's funny how Owne missed the detail about getting his agents to convince Real they need him   ???  .. to grace their bench :p

It's history now... and things have really moved on for us. Bobby Robson and Toshack have praised the signing of the spanish contingent .. sayng it's gong to improve the club.immensely.

Sir Bobby thinks we'll be "there or there abouts" in the final shake-up this season.. :)

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:01 pm

policy wrote:Dom, I understand why you feel this way about US citizens, especially those that are better looking and actually scoring with girls. 8). I think that is what they call "playa-hating" and c*ck blocking". But that is ok. It is better to be a "desperate Yank" than a 12 year old EVERTON fan who doesn't know how to place commas in numerals and is infatuated with scorpions.

Is that how you got to take those pictures of yourself in a hospital bed? Hope you are ok now..... 8)

Just kidding my friend. Cheers. Let's drink to beautiful blondes that have their priorities straight.

your weird (the name says it all) , and Iam 18 !!

I have nothing against americans as Iam american myself, but I tend to be different from the rest of them!! (no offence)

Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:03 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Dom1 wrote::laugh:  :laugh:  its not wooden leon u fool :D

In the gay little picture you include in your signature, (thats right the one where you look like mr muscle's body double making all those stupid "surfs up dude" hand signs that people used to do in primary school), you are clearly seen to be wearing a necklace. Now unless they have in the last week introduced a new "dark brown gold" (to go with the more popular rose, yellow and white versions), that is a wooden beaded necklace.

wooden  :laugh:  its not bleedin wooden, is that so hard to understand!!!!!

do you GO out?  :glare:
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby zackboxer » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:19 pm

policy wrote:Cisse-girl, you are hot. If you are ever in Los Angeles, give me a ring. I'll show you a good time. I'm glad that you don't have a knob too.

Next time I see a good looking girl in a club I'm going to sidle over and say "Hey Babe, you are hot, I'm glad you don't have a knob" !!
I'm gonna score bigtime !!  :D  :laugh:

What's that gay "wooden necklace" then DOM ?!  ???  :D  :laugh:
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion