Our reputation

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm

tubby wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Suarez was always going to shake his hand. He even extended his own hand for Evra to grasp. Evra chose to pull his own hand back, ever so subtley, so that Suarez would have to make an extra effort. Suarez thought "fu'ck it" and continued, the rest is history. Evra is a manipulative, cunning, slimy tw@t.

This is plain to see in all the pictures so WHY hasn't anyone else picked up on this?

These people have an agenda.

Maybe its time to move on now .
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
tubby wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Suarez was always going to shake his hand. He even extended his own hand for Evra to grasp. Evra chose to pull his own hand back, ever so subtley, so that Suarez would have to make an extra effort. Suarez thought "fu'ck it" and continued, the rest is history. Evra is a manipulative, cunning, slimy tw@t.

This is plain to see in all the pictures so WHY hasn't anyone else picked up on this?

These people have an agenda.

Maybe its time to move on now .

We might forget, but we will never forgive
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm

metalhead wrote:Nobody has stopped to ask why in such a multi cultural country, are they no Arabs, Indians or Pakistanis playing professional football.

A heartfelt piece but if it's gonna be more than just another "fk the media" cry from LFC supporters it would carry more weight if we gave more consideration to the observations we make, however puerile or factually incorrect some of them may be, before we level them as accusations.

A quick search on the internet will show 18 players from Algeria, Egypt Morocco and Tunisia that have played in the premier league plus one Pakistani ie Rehman who (when considering you're statement) ironically  made his debut at Anfield in 2004 when with Fulham.

Perhaps there should have been more (in order to completely dismiss what your mate said) BUT maybe, just maybe the others just weren't fking good enough.

???
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
metalhead wrote:Nobody has stopped to ask why in such a multi cultural country, are they no Arabs, Indians or Pakistanis playing professional football.

A heartfelt piece but if it's gonna be more than just another "fk the media" cry from LFC supporters it would carry more weight if we gave more consideration to the observations we make, however puerile or factually incorrect some of them may be, before we level them as accusations.

A quick search on the internet will show 18 players from Algeria, Egypt Morocco and Tunisia that have played in the premier league plus one Pakistani ie Rehman who (when considering you're statement) ironically  made his debut at Anfield in 2004 when with Fulham.

Perhaps there should have been more (in order to completely dismiss what your mate said) BUT maybe, just maybe the others just weren't fking good enough.

???

Spot on with that, and I've highlighted it that point with him
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 am

metalhead wrote:The Sunday Times this week called Luis Suarez “South America’s most loathsome export since General Pinochet”. This is a publication that are owned by a man who finances and funds a portion of the US government who actually helped install and prop up the dictator Pinochet in office. You could not make this stuff up if you tried.

Can someone please tell me the scum journalist who wrote this disgusting piece? I am going to track them down and open a can of never-ending abuse on their miserable existance.

As a Chilean I am deeply offended that this statement can be printed in a mainstream newspaper. To compare Luis Suarez to one of the worst dictators in Latin American history is crossing a line that NO ONE should dare cross.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 am

this guy is trying to compare suarez to cantona.
cantona is a much bigger a :censored: than suarez could ever be,even if he tried his damnest.
not even if he tried
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:57 am

red till i die!! wrote:this guy is trying to compare suarez to cantona.
cantona is a much bigger a :censored: than suarez could ever be,even if he tried his damnest.
not even if he tried

to be fair that journalist is just pointing out fergusons hypocrisy, pity a few of the journalists in this country dont do that.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 am

that will never happen.none of them would ever have the balls to question or even ask him.
maybe kenny should ask him could he explain what the differences are:D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 am

eds wrote:Can someone please tell me the scum journalist who wrote this disgusting piece?

Jonathan Northcroft
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 am

eds wrote:
metalhead wrote:The Sunday Times this week called Luis Suarez “South America’s most loathsome export since General Pinochet”. This is a publication that are owned by a man who finances and funds a portion of the US government who actually helped install and prop up the dictator Pinochet in office. You could not make this stuff up if you tried.

Can someone please tell me the scum journalist who wrote this disgusting piece? I am going to track them down and open a can of never-ending abuse on their miserable existance.

As a Chilean I am deeply offended that this statement can be printed in a mainstream newspaper. To compare Luis Suarez to one of the worst dictators in Latin American history is crossing a line that NO ONE should dare cross.

Totally agree Ed's its absolutley disgusting I was fuming about it, and the way they are aloud to get away with it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:24 am

This will never go away unless our own fans dont stop the tit for tat :censored: and let it go away .

Its time to move on and let the football do the talking, the sooner people stop reacting to press :censored: the sooner it quietens down - by reacting the media are getting exactly what they want.
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 am

Benny The Noon wrote:This will never go away unless our own fans dont stop the tit for tat :censored: and let it go away .

Its time to move on and let the football do the talking, the sooner people stop reacting to press :censored: the sooner it quietens down - by reacting the media are getting exactly what they want.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing"
:(
Thommo's perm

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:06 am

Benny The Noon wrote:This will never go away unless our own fans dont stop the tit for tat :censored: and let it go away .

People will stop talking about it when the football resumes, hopefully starting on Sunday at Brighton.

Id really like Suarez to bag a few that day and silence everyone.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 am

i did not know that Liverpool fans Spamed The S*n webiste forum the other day so much that it got taken offline lol

in the space of 2hrs over 5000 posts where made by liverpool fans saying that man u need to look at there history of players, one that shags old women, one that shags his brothers wife, one that kicks fans, one that missed drug tests.

very funny.

the only bit i feel wrong about is that liverpool fans are posting on a S*n FORUM?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 am

5 Live have had a 3 hour debate this morning about Suarez because of what happened in Portugal last night, but they want to stop talking about it?

I am fecking fuming  :angry:
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion