Our board - Get rid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:06 pm

the judgement of Parry and Moores should have been questioned a long time ago the only person who has stood up against them is Steve Morgan, and this is the reason they will not let him further invest in the club. Morgan wants to make changes but is not being allowed to by Parry and Moores. if morgan came in then houllier would be out quicker than you could say "bob's your uncle"

We need to make our view heard; if Parry and Moores do not comprehend they should be eradicated from the board. Moores did indicate that he will consider his own position if we do not get 4th place, I hope he is a man of his word. whatever the case, the board have to make a decision that is best for the football club, which means radical changes from top to bottom.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:49 pm

Agreed.
jonnymac1979

Postby adayinthelife » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:50 pm

The board are a joke as far as I can see and weak and gutless sums them and the team up very well.
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:02 pm

Yeah.

We have a sh##e board.

I mean why don't we follow spurss example? or Villas? or Leeds?

Can't you people see what you are saying?

George Graham was at spurs for how long? They sacked him as he was on the verge of creating a superb side. Had the young player in Davies, Etherington, King, Gardner... he'd signed decent players like Thatcher and Perry. He turned Carr into the player he is today. I believe it was him who signed Keane??? (maybe mistaken).

Give Houllier another season. That way we aren't being to hasty. We aren't going to be any worse off next season. Thats something i will garentee.
115-1073096938

Postby adayinthelife » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:15 pm

Another season you are insane,I think I speak for most fans when I say enough s##t is enough.Last season after 12 games we had 30 pts and yet still couldnt finish top 4.He should have been sacked then and now after this season which has been a total shambles you want more of the same?Houllier has had nearly 6 years which is more than enough.The board are weak for sitting back and just watching the decline without acting.
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BiscanisGOD » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:20 pm

Yep this board is pretty poor..... Set up a new one???
BiscanisGOD

Postby oldredeyes » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:39 pm

Times have changed a lot in football, ever since I started watching it.
In those days Chairmen and directors were faceless men who entertained their buddies on match days, did bugger all for the fans comfort at football grounds and sacked the managers regularly to make it look like they were doing something.
These days we not only need talented and skilful managers who know the game inside out but we need talented and skilled directors who can take the club forward.
As I see things now, we have a manager who has had plenty of opportunity, masses of financial help and yet has produced a team in decline following years of tinkering.
We have a Board who have no idea how to move the club forward in the way Man U and now Arsenal and Chelsea have done.
We have a management structure in dire need of a shake up.
Stu, I understand your points and as always admire your passion and commitment. But sometimes tough decisions need to be made, otherwise we will disapppear off the scale.
I know you say next year won't be as bad as this. But honestly Stu, I bet you thought that last year like all of us - and look what happened.
I don't think we can afford to lose any more ground to the top three - time is running out.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redspirit » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:29 am

stu_the_red wrote:Yeah.

We have a sh##e board.

I mean why don't we follow spurss example? or Villas? or Leeds?

Can't you people see what you are saying?

George Graham was at spurs for how long? They sacked him as he was on the verge of creating a superb side. Had the young player in Davies, Etherington, King, Gardner... he'd signed decent players like Thatcher and Perry. He turned Carr into the player he is today. I believe it was him who signed Keane??? (maybe mistaken).

Give Houllier another season. That way we aren't being to hasty. We aren't going to be any worse off next season. Thats something i will garentee.

Guarantee?  Very well, I'll stop criticising Houllier.  LOL!!  So what if you guarantee it Stu?  Who the hell do you think you are?  I do thank you for making me laugh. 

HOULLIER OUT!!!
redspirit

Postby Traore_30_LFC » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:53 am

what we need is some great tactical gaffer who will bring in some great players instead o' de s##t dat 'oullier brought in, cisse is over priced at 12 million and we dun need im. We could get some boss young english talent like defoe or milner and mix it with some experience, matteo from leeds is de bee's knees an we could get him on the cheap...cause we all know he's a scouse at heart!
Traore_30_LFC

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:57 am

Go f##k a sheep, Emmerdale-boy   :O
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Traore_30_LFC » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:22 am

Woollyback wrote:Go f##k a sheep, Emmerdale-boy   :O

your cannily named aren't yer..wooleyback.

it's you i'd be worried about mate, twenty three years i've been in the kop..before you were born, dick.
Traore_30_LFC

Postby Lo J » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:24 am

Traore_30_LFC wrote:twenty three years i've been in the kop

Got a time machine now have you? :;):
Lo J

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:25 am

Emmerdale boy
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Traore_30_LFC » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:26 am

least emmerdale is still running, what happened to brookie? :P
Traore_30_LFC

Postby houllieroutplz » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:35 pm

GERARD HOULLIER SHOULD GO ASAP TACTICS ARE ALL WRONG  THE PLAYERS HE PICKS TO PLAY IS PATHETIC HOW CAN U SELL PATRIK BERGER AND KEEP SMICER CANT GET ME HEAD ROUNF THAT ONE GH ONLY PLAYS PLAYERS WHO LICK HIS a#se ALTHOUGH STEVIE G IS GOD HE DOES THAT TOO OFTEN
houllieroutplz

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion