Oppo - Barcelona (a)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:50 pm

how about Raul,Guti,Casillas,Michel ,Butragueño , Manuel Sanches,Camacho Martín Vázquez ,Juanito?

Raul: Overrated goal poacher.
Guti: He was a promise with 19, 21, 28, and now he's 31 he's still a promise. And gay.
Butragueño: Ah, I respect him. Good player
Manuel (Manolo) Sanchís: You didn't even spell his name right. Average at best. So was his father.
Camacho: What can I say ? :D Not too bright
Martin Vazquez: Nice left foot, but slow as hell. He failed blatantly in Italy.
Juanito: I'll respect him as he's dead.

And for what's worth those are players of 18 years ago! and one of the reasons we didn't win anything with Spain. Hierro, who signed his contract with an X because he didn't know to write, and players like that were used to be given fouls in Spain. Fouls that were not conceded in international games.

Also the range of players you mention make me think you're younger than me, how could you possibly forget Santillana? disgusting.

But don't worry, I'm a kind guy, I will help you to complete the lack of knowledge you have about your own team, It's more than 24 years watching Real Madrid in my local stadium, so I probably saw more Madrid games than you. I can talk you about all the stars you didn't watch like Stielike, Hugo Sanchez and every other player that made you a good team instead of an average one. :)  I can tell you that the oldest player of Real Madrid is from San Sebastian, he's in his nineties, as you see, you always signed up in other youth systems to fulfill your lack of football. From long ago. Feel free to ask about Madrid, it's obvious I know a hell lot more than you do. Let Alone Real Sociedad :D

Poor Madrid. Galacticos, or something. I did respect them when I was younger. Even went to Atotxa 2 hours before the game to expect them. But now, they're not Madrid, they're a joke :D
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:38 am

Sabre wrote:
how about Raul,Guti,Casillas,Michel ,Butragueño , Manuel Sanches,Camacho Martín Vázquez ,Juanito?

Raul: Overrated goal poacher.
Guti: He was a promise with 19, 21, 28, and now he's 31 he's still a promise. And gay.
Butragueño: Ah, I respect him. Good player
Manuel (Manolo) Sanchís: You didn't even spell his name right. Average at best. So was his father.
Camacho: What can I say ? :D Not too bright
Martin Vazquez: Nice left foot, but slow as hell. He failed blatantly in Italy.
Juanito: I'll respect him as he's dead.

And for what's worth those are players of 18 years ago! and one of the reasons we didn't win anything with Spain. Hierro, who signed his contract with an X because he didn't know to write, and players like that were used to be given fouls in Spain. Fouls that were not conceded in international games.

Also the range of players you mention make me think you're younger than me, how could you possibly forget Santillana? disgusting.

But don't worry, I'm a kind guy, I will help you to complete the lack of knowledge you have about your own team, It's more than 24 years watching Real Madrid in my local stadium, so I probably saw more Madrid games than you. I can talk you about all the stars you didn't watch like Stielike, Hugo Sanchez and every other player that made you a good team instead of an average one. :)  I can tell you that the oldest player of Real Madrid is from San Sebastian, he's in his nineties, as you see, you always signed up in other youth systems to fulfill your lack of football. From long ago. Feel free to ask about Madrid, it's obvious I know a hell lot more than you do. Let Alone Real Sociedad :D

Poor Madrid. Galacticos, or something. I did respect them when I was younger. Even went to Atotxa 2 hours before the game to expect them. But now, they're not Madrid, they're a joke :D

guti jibe made me laugh sabre  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 am

Yes he is one of those gays that are inside the closet and have a wife to try to fool people. But it's well known he had sex with Bibi Andersen a lot of years ago, and a relationship too.

Who's Bibi Andersen? his real name is Manolo. And he is a travvy

Don't make a mistake, he had penis until the operation.
:D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:55 am

Sabre wrote:Yes he is one of those gays that are inside the closet and have a wife to try to fool people. But it's well known he had sex with Bibi Andersen a lot of years ago, and a relationship too.

Who's Bibi Andersen? his real name is Manolo. And he is a travvy

Don't make a mistake, he had penis until the operation.
:D

travvy ?   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:57 am

Ah, I got that wrong, the correct word is transvestite :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:09 am

Some quotes about the recent crisis:

Iker Casillas, Real Madrid keeper: "If Barcelona are in a crisis, we are living in the dark side of the force" pointed out ironically to say there are big troubles in Madrid aswell

Deco: "The hug between Eto'o and Ronaldinho was some sort of joke, as all the press was waiting for it"
Deco: "No we are not all friends in the dressroom, we respect each other as in any other job, but we don't have to be friends"
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poor_Sunyol™ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:40 am

Sabre wrote:Some quotes about the recent crisis:

Iker Casillas, Real Madrid keeper: "If Barcelona are in a crisis, we are living in the dark side of the force" pointed out ironically to say there are big troubles in Madrid aswell

Deco: "The hug between Eto'o and Ronaldinho was some sort of joke, as all the press was waiting for it"
Deco: "No we are not all friends in the dressroom, we respect each other as in any other job, but we don't have to be friends"

That is not exactly what he said.  With your paraphrasing skills you should work for the Sun or Marca!  :shifty

“La verdad es que fue un poco de broma porque la prensa estaba ahí ansiosa y pensamos: ‘damos un abrazo porque es lo que están buscando’. Pero que quede claro que si hacemos este tipo de bromas es porque todo está bien”.

"What is clear is that if we are doing these types of jokes it is because everything is well".

He did say that they were not all friends in the dressing room, because it is not mantitory to be friends with all your work colleagues, but they all get along fine.

I think Casillas is looking to jump ship...
Por Culo Con Madrid!
Poor_Sunyol™

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:53 am

“La verdad es que fue un poco de broma porque la prensa estaba ahí ansiosa y pensamos: ‘damos un abrazo porque es lo que están buscando’

I just translated this bit, mate. It's the relevant stuff :D I admit I wasn't accurate, I should have written the press was anxious rather than was waiting, but I don't think it's that important.

As for the "get along well" excuse me but you're plainly wrong. My english is good enough to know that. In the quotes I took from www.sport.es he says they respect each other as any workmates in any job, but "getting along well" is more than respect each other, and he definitely didn't say that, according to the quotes I took.

Original quote

Deco tiene muy claro que “como en cualquier empresa, trabajamos juntos, pero no somos todos amigos. Hay que respetar a la gente que trabaja contigo”.

More accurate translation: Like in any other company, we work together, but not all of us are friends. You have to respect the people who works with you, though.

So, where's a getting along well, here?  ???
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poor_Sunyol™ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:58 am

Ok maybe I was a little giulty of poetic license as well...  However Deco is not saying that they are at each others throats or that there is a rift.  He has said the above on another occasion, but then that is Super-Defleco!
Por Culo Con Madrid!
Poor_Sunyol™

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:10 am

It was just a little bit of bantering, there doesn't seem to be more problems than in any other club, to be honest. But that in the dressroom.

In the board level, there are too many interests, the "Entorno" (Cruyff, Rosell, the press) press too much. And that should be understandable if Barcelona were in a result crisis, but FFS, they're the current champions of Europe, if everything is not calm now, I don't know when it will!
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:14 am

Poor_Sunyol™ wrote:Ok maybe I was a little giulty of poetic license as well...  However Deco is not saying that they are at each others throats or that there is a rift.  He has said the above on another occasion, but then that is Super-Defleco!

are you an englishman who can speak good spanish ?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poor_Sunyol™ » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:30 am

I am a Llanito!  So neither!
Por Culo Con Madrid!
Poor_Sunyol™

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:38 am

He's a British citizen that has Spanish Andalucia accent. Exactly. (At least that's what I reckoned when I was there)

Ah Gibraltar, I haven't been there in a long time! It was quite a nice town to visit, perhaps we were dissapointed because we thought it was a place to make good buys and offers, but we didn't find many bargains as expected.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:48 am

Poor_Sunyol™ wrote:I am a Llanito!  So neither!

how would describe yourself. what nationality then ?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:49 am

Well I can forward he's not Spanish. You can keep the rock, I do not want it :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion