Onwards and upwards

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:12 pm

and by the way, anyone who listens to talksport is as bad as the whoppers who they let on the station so they can slag the team and the manager off and call for his head after six games. it's sensationalist garbage and is basically the s*n on radio. fans should listen to TAW which has proper fans of the club who discuss things rationally and sensibly.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 pm

stmichael » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:12 pm wrote:and by the way, anyone who listens to talksport is as bad as the whoppers who they let on the station so they can slag the team and the manager off and call for his head after six games.

That is just prejudice!  A lot of LFC fans listen and call in, hosted by EX Liverpool Player Stan Collymore !!?

Talk about knee-jerk.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Talksport is utter ***** and full of ***** who know nothing. The people who phone in have prob never been to a game in their life
Benny The Noon

Postby The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm wrote:Talksport is utter ***** and full of ***** who know nothing. The people who phone in have prob never been to a game in their life

What even the callers who say. "I've just come back from the match" !??   :D
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Anyone can call up and say "just left the game " - it prob means "just left the pub"

Talkshite even have a cricketer presenting a football programme ?'!!
Benny The Noon

Postby heimdall » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm

The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:39 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm wrote:Talksport is utter ***** and full of ***** who know nothing. The people who phone in have prob never been to a game in their life

Do you think its more likely that the fans were booing the referee or the players. I expect you were the lone voice booing our manager as you seems to have some kind of bug up your ***** about him. Look I can understand that you are devastated that the club didn't rehire Rafa but move on for feck sake and start acting like a fan, or feck off and stop boring us to death with your constant unending negativity.
heimdall

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

heimdall » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:39 pm wrote:

Do you think its more likely that the fans were booing the referee or the players. I expect you were the lone voice booing our manager as you seems to have some kind of bug up your ***** about him. Look I can understand that you are devastated that the club didn't rehire Rafa but move on for feck sake and start acting like a fan, or feck off and stop boring us to death with your constant unending negativity.

Benny The Noon

Postby Greavesie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 pm

The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 pm wrote:
stmichael » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:12 pm wrote:and by the way, anyone who listens to talksport is as bad as the whoppers who they let on the station so they can slag the team and the manager off and call for his head after six games.

That is just prejudice!  A lot of LFC fans listen and call in, hosted by EX Liverpool Player Stan Collymore !!?

Talk about knee-jerk.

Stan Collymore is an utter tosspot, what's your point?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby heimdall » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:39 pm wrote:[

Sorry but how am I being negative, recently, especially compared to posters like Hustler?
Last edited by heimdall on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heimdall

Postby Greavesie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

In Heimdall's defence he came out with something pretty positivie in the BR thread. I know, even I checked the name twice  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby heimdall » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Greavesie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:57 pm wrote:In Heimdall's defence he came out with something pretty positivie in the BR thread. I know, even I checked the name twice  :D

:D
heimdall

Postby Octsky » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:00 pm

if kyut is still here there wont be sterling, if borrini was not injured, i would'nr have seen suso play.
similarly sharpe went, came giggs. and konchesky gave way to beckham.

hopefully the absence of a recognised striker means we got the chance to see more of morgan, ngoo or yvil.
we played the top 2 team of the park, even so with 10 men versus manyoo, if you cant take comfort in that, you cant call yourself a LFC fan. if we can maintain this standard we can get top 4. mark my words.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Octsky » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 pm wrote:if kyut is still here there wont be sterling, if borrini was not injured, i would'nr have seen suso play.

hopefully the absence of a recognised striker means we got the chance to see more of morgan, ngoo or yvil.
we played the top 2 team of the park, even so with 10 men versus manyoo, if you cant take comfort in that, you cant call yourself a LFC fan. if we can maintain this standard we can get top 4. mark my words.

Sure  :laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 pm

The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:51 pm wrote:What happens, If we get to 10 games and we still haven't won, what shall we do then!? Gather round and let off party poppers, play twister, have a barbecue and do high fives??   :)

You so called Liverpool fans who think we are doing Ok, out to bugg*r off and go and support Everton or Tranmere, cause you haven't got the foggiest about what the club is all about.

Was you there yesterday Hustler? If so did you boo the team as they finished?

No I actually did not BOO.

you werent there or you are just trying to be controversial because it was plainly obvious that the fans were booing the ref, after the final whistle a section of the kop started singing rodgers name and the whole ground applauded them and then rodgers applauded the fans.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Octsky » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:22 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 pm wrote:
Octsky » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 pm wrote:if kyut is still here there wont be sterling, if borrini was not injured, i would'nr have seen suso play.

Sure  :laugh:

he was the czech winger name starting with K, too lazy to google it, just pluck a similar name that comes into my mind. my bad.
but you got the meaning.
even with agger injured we can see more of coates and wisdom (the surprise package IMO)
Octsky
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion