Official - henry signs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 11, 2008 12:34 am

bigmick wrote:He was banned, then came back as "greenhouse" or something, and then got banned again. It was overnight here so I couldn't tell you what for. We should (and I'm being serious here) have a "court record" thread in general chat where you can have a look at why someone was barred. There could be a little link to the post where he "does a Wilhelmson" (ie reveals that all along he's been a member of the raving monster loony nazi front feck all foreigners party) and then it's all be clearer.

As it is it's a bit like a scene from First Blood. You know the one where they're in the woods looking for Rambo and it's p!ssing down. Unbeknown to ourselves, blokes are going down left right and centre. Bigmick turns to LFC, "hey Beak (cos LFC must be a lawyer or something :D), you seen Greenhouse?".
"Feck knows, I was just arguing with the fecker a couple of minutes back and he's gone all quiet". Camera pans round to a shot of GBJH hanging from a rope, kind of impaled on a spikey thing which Rambo (Bad Bob) has cunningly fashioned with a penknife and a bit of string all in the space of around four minutes.

:laugh:  PMSL!
LFC2007

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 11, 2008 12:38 am

LFC2007

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 am

peewee wrote:amazing

people can call other posters names, mods can call people names, even including dragging families into it and abusing them, yet here a mod starts a thread (along he same lines as he has criticised and locked in the past), he gets a bit of stick and all of a sudden cards are being dished out

hypocrisy of the highest order, i expect any abuse of other posters will now be met with cards or did we become a dictatorship without letting the peasants know

Wise up Peter!

There are 2 things you must purge from your soul! :D

1)The fact that you are offended and embarressed because you were wrongly made a mod,hence proved by actions it was a bad idea!

2)Your very obvious hormonal deficiency,in what is largely known as a mid life crisis!

Chill out lad,relax and ride the storm of hormones that invent your pride!
For it is not what life gives us it is what we take from life!
Dont worry,once on the other side of ball,bag cycle all will become clear!
Look at Indiana Jones!
He knows what he wants!
:nod  :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 11, 2008 12:43 am

I think GBJH's heart was in the right place

just not sure his brain was  :D

What was he banned for anyway?
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun May 11, 2008 12:47 am

Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:amazing

people can call other posters names, mods can call people names, even including dragging families into it and abusing them, yet here a mod starts a thread (along he same lines as he has criticised and locked in the past), he gets a bit of stick and all of a sudden cards are being dished out

hypocrisy of the highest order, i expect any abuse of other posters will now be met with cards or did we become a dictatorship without letting the peasants know

Wise up Peter!

There are 2 things you must purge from your soul! :D

1)The fact that you are offended and embarressed because you were wrongly made a mod,hence proved by actions it was a bad idea!

2)Your very obvious hormonal deficiency,in what is largely known as a mid life crisis!

Chill out lad,relax and ride the storm of hormones that invent your pride!
For it is not what life gives us it is what we take from life!
Dont worry,once on the other side of ball,bag cycle all will become clear!
Look at Indiana Jones!
He knows what he wants!
:nod  :D

B.loody hell who is this poet ?  :upside:   :D
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Sun May 11, 2008 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Bad Bob » Sun May 11, 2008 1:06 am

Since everyone's dying to know, GBJH/GBN_RBN, was banned for being an admitted serial WUM.  This was a collective Mod decision, made in the interests of the board as a whole.  If there are any concerns or objections kindly write your MP. :cool:

As for Big Mick's imagery... :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 11, 2008 1:07 am

He better not be in my cell or all hell will break loose rambo! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun May 11, 2008 1:31 am

LFC2007 wrote:Mod's share the news.

That is absolutely fecking hilarious  :D  :buttrock  :laugh: Anybody who hasn't clicked on that, do yourself a favour and do it.

FWIW I like Bill/John/Greenhouse and hope like other serial offenders he rises like Stu Man Chu from the ashes. His observations were always thought provoking, sometimes eccentric and particularly in the case of lower league stuff, extremely educational.

As for the wierd job thing and keeping a straight face, it is and if I had to serve the feckers it would be very difficult. Fortunately we do Ok on the party plan/internet/mail order side of things and I manage to keep myself legitimately embroiled in that while the lassies in the shop serve the (admittedly very occasional) freaky punters. 99% of our trade though is to totally normal women of all shapes and sizes, buying a vibe/pair of tights/corset or massage oil. The whoile thing is kind of less wierd than it first appears. Honest   :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 11, 2008 1:33 am

Seems strange that Billy five times should show up now :D
account deleted by request

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sun May 11, 2008 1:46 am

in other words folks i was banned by our power hungry moderators...that doesn't include all of them, just a few.

bob, leon and the flea infested one are power hungry. they are the only three who i see purposely cause arguements, close threads and pretty much do as they like knowing that they themselves won't be banned.

st michael just seems to follow the moderating crowd from what i can see, i don't see him as the kind of fella who'd stand his ground to often.

supersub hasn't been posting a great deal recently. but i can see him voting me out, not because of anything personal like the three power hungry lads but simply because i admitted to taking the piss

johnny is alright. he doesn't go around throwin his weight, callin people names and the rest of it. if he has a problem, he asks you politely to calm it down via PM (i'm speakin from personal experince)

so 3 out of the 6 would of voted me off because they want to prove that their some sort of super poster when don't wanna worry you lads but it's the internet. you know, it's not real. you're not really in control of the fans who use this site. if we want to wind people up, we will. if we want to moan about something, we will. if we want to call you all the bastards going then we will. and the other three have probably just gone along with it for the sake of the forum which is understandable. i've always been one who thinks benifiting the site for all is better than benifiting the site for one or two.

and i really am choked that people are still discussing me. i didn't realise i had so much impact on you lot. what a boring place this will become when i've disappeared and you have to go back and discuss dirk kuyt struggling to score, or rafa benitez rotating to much or even tom and george (or tweedle hicks and tweedle gillett as a lad on another forum called them) are impacting the club. it's much more obvious that you would rather discuss me. thanks folks. means a lot to me. best thing about it, is the folks who don't get much time to discuss or see liverpool. the likes of bob and mick who are taking precious time out of their busy day to discuss me rather than Liverpool Football Club. really really really means a lot to me. i don't know if i can hold back the tears.

nah actually i can because this is the internet if you lot hadn't noticed. like i've already said it isn't real life. i can talk about liverpool and football in general any time i want with anybody i see, so being banned is hardly gonna ruin me life. in real life i'm one of the most knowledgeable people on football you'll find (don't mean to be big headed but fuck it, why hide something i am) so when i come on here, because people make it so bloody easy to wind them up, might as well take advantage of it. people on here talk utter nonesense and they're being serious. at least i have the excuse that i'm winding them up. if i wanted to talk seriously i'd go down the boozer and talk to a couple of mates. if i want to wind people up then i'll come on here because it's so easy.

i'm not really bothered what some glory hunting twats think, because the more genuine of our fans saw me for what i am. a genuine fan who likes to laugh. if people are going to let me get away with something, then i'm gonna do it. it's like buying a twix for 30p when they cost 50p, you're gonna take it for 30p because it's easy. most on here are as easy to wind up as a clockwork mouse...particuarlly the ones who've been banned themselves in the past. they are just comical because they don't like their own medicine. ah well poor them, if you can give it then sooner or later you'll have to take it. bit disappointing that you all support a club from a city famous for it's humour yet don't know a joke when it slaps you, but what more can i expect from yanks, paddies, cockneys, canadians, aussies and scandinavians.

i promised one or two i wasn't gonna post anymore, just have a butchers round every now and then, see how long it took to forget me...the pain still hurts some i can tell. but when you read bollox like bob put on here "banned for admitting to being a serial WUM" something had to be said. a "wum" gets three cards in about a year, admitting to that you get banned within a fornight. little inconsistant there folks. so word of advice to you all, if you're keen on having an opinion and wish to put that on here, wind people up because you only get three cards, but whatever you do, don't be honest because you get banned. hang on a minute, that's not right is it? honesty and you're banned, lying and you stay...wow how the world changes.

isn't it wonderful how it all comes about when a person's loyalty is questioned yet people who've never been to a game and have no plans to go a game in the next 20 years can question a lads loyalty and get away with it because they have a little title and it's gone straight to their head. as for all the rest of those glory hunters, would they be supporting liverpool football club if shankly didn't get us out of the second division and we were still struggling to be promoted to the top division in 2008? i really really doubt they would. i think they'd all be round their local teams making out their life long fans of chelsea, arsenal, watford, coventry, wolves or even worse they'd be turning their backs on the local sides to support united.

cue the next ban. (don't worry though folks, i'll sign up again in three years just to post how chuffed i am that you still haven't forgot me because you're still discussing me) :laugh:

p.s. sorry nannyred for not following the orders you gave me about no long posts and no arguing...i did try :p
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun May 11, 2008 1:50 am

inspired post billy   :D

see barry, thats how you are supposed to write a post   :D
112-1077774096

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 11, 2008 1:56 am

peewee wrote:inspired post billy   :D

see barry, thats how you are supposed to write a post   :D

:laugh:  :laugh:

Hes great!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sun May 11, 2008 2:04 am

LFC2007 wrote:Mod's share the news.

credit where it's due mate, this has got me laughing.

"greenhouse" bloody hell mick, it was greenbyname...no h or o or u or s in sight  :laugh: but at least you see sense and know i am a genius  :p
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Rush Job » Sun May 11, 2008 4:16 am

Feck me i dont look in for a couple of days and theres only about 6 posters left, oh yer and Billy 5 times.
Going to miss that old c..t GBJH.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun May 11, 2008 4:35 am

Pity that a good topic about Fort Henry got so side-tracked. :no  Locked.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion