Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Tue May 31, 2005 2:28 am

Inzagol wrote:
laza wrote:Yeah if only we played in such a free flowing attacking style that is hallmark of Italian teams we could have one of those finals like Juve v Milan ...........bloody wonderful for insomanics

mmm... and what about Chelsea-Liverpool?

the death of football?

Juve - Milan Old tradfford  ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue May 31, 2005 3:31 am

sour Milanese plum..fu*ck them :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue May 31, 2005 3:34 am

what's this "Blue badge" that we will have on our sleeve permanently from now on looks like? It is to be worn by teams who have won 5 European Cup/CL trophy right? Anyone any pics? Don't see one on Milan and Real's jersey...maybe they can't count? ???
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Tue May 31, 2005 8:03 am

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:
thegreedo wrote:
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:
thegreedo wrote:So come on I want to read some really blood curdling calls to arms on this thread. Lets all get in the mood. The boys are going to need us in full voice out there, we can be they're 12th man, just like against chelsea at anfield!!

If nobody else at least appears to be getting as fired up as I am I'm going to start thinking I'm going mad! Come on newkiter's!! COME ON REDMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Everybody out of England (especially in Turkey) hears something about the legendary Liverpool supporters..

What told us about LFC by our elder brothers, uncles or fathers for years is your 'great passion' :hearts

But, i have been watching Liverpool since i was sixteen and to be honest, i couldnt remember that i've witnessed that big passion so much..Everybody in that forum discuss 'why arent there so much sound at Anfield?..Why doesnt everybody sing songs?... etc....

Don't get angry, but that's what seems from outside...

Now u have a big chance to show everybody how to support...Come on lads...Turkish fans will just beside u...

:bowdown

Just got back from istanbul and I think I can safely say we answered all your questions there lad!!

I think istanbul will be "walking on" for years to come!!!

Welcome greedo, i hope u had a nice time in Istanbul :)

My first question is about my ex-words   :cool: ;  i think most of Turkish fans in Ist supported u, didn't they?

The people of turkey will now always have a special place in my heart. They embraced us like no other nation I have ever visited and I like to think we made a lot of new freinds! fenerbache, gala and besiktas fans, I salute you all!!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UKRAINIAN » Tue May 31, 2005 2:28 pm

2 |Sui|
I live in Kyiv) and You?)
UKRAINIAN

Postby |Sui| » Tue May 31, 2005 3:27 pm

UKRAINIAN wrote:2 |Sui|
I live in Kyiv) and You?)

Odessa))
|Sui|

Postby joependo » Tue May 31, 2005 5:58 pm

yeah we won
joependo

Postby stapo1000 » Tue May 31, 2005 6:07 pm

joependo wrote: :censored: hate Turks

f*ckin racist
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Tue May 31, 2005 6:07 pm

r u talkin 2 me
joependo

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 31, 2005 11:52 pm

Inzagol wrote:
laza wrote:Yeah if only we played in such a free flowing attacking style that is hallmark of Italian teams we could have one of those finals like Juve v Milan ...........bloody wonderful for insomanics

mmm... and what about Chelsea-Liverpool?

the death of football?

Oh the bitter, bitter tears of a loser :D    We played a game of football - we won, you lost.

Deal with it.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:21 am

thegreedo wrote:The people of turkey will now always have a special place in my heart. They embraced us like no other nation I have ever visited and I like to think we made a lot of new freinds! fenerbache, gala and besiktas fans, I salute you all!!!

Welcome back Greedo lad - How about posting up your road to Istanbul in a new thread?

Same to anyone who got to go. Tell us your stories :)
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:30 am

Great idea Scotbot, c'mon everyone who had the good fortune to be there, share it all   :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:10 am

what's this "Blue badge" that we will have on our sleeve permanently from now on looks like? It is to be worn by teams who have won 5 European Cup/CL trophy right? Anyone any pics? Don't see one on Milan and Real's jersey...maybe they can't count

Bayern Munich have one because they've won three straight.
Note: look at Hargreave's left sleeve

Milan of course have one as well, along with a star over their badge on the front of the shirt
Note: Look at Crespo's sleeve
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:57 pm

:hearts  Garcia.. nice hat

Last edited by zarababe on Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Inzagol » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:41 pm

policy wrote:So we don't hate you. We don't want you to leave. Your nonsense and emotion just makes us realize how awesome and wonderful our victory was. Come meraviglioso e come sublime.

It is so wonderful that you will (1) come to our site, (2) sign up, (3) get a username and password and (4) read our comments so that (5) you can tell us how much you are affected by our win.

Me too, I don't hate you..
(if you would have been in S.Siro stadium seeing Milan-Man Utd, then you would have heard us singing "Liverppol-Liverpool-Liverpool" to the Utd supporters..)
I just don't sympathize for you anymore (but I still like your communist coach^_^)

I just hate this man and his assistants..
..and I hate when you don't admit that you have been really lucky (we could have made 6-7 goals)

Oh, don't worry about me: I have an english exam this month (I think i'll be flunked) and writing here I add useful to amusing..
Inzagol

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion