Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby policy » Mon May 30, 2005 8:35 am

TDOT. Thanks for coming on our site.

When Liverpool fans are reveling in the beauty of last Wednesday, we sometimes think that winning the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE mattered most to US.

When you come to our forum and talk all of that MERDA about MERDA, you let all of us know how much losing to us meant to YOU.

So we don't hate you. We don't want you to leave. Your nonsense and emotion just makes us realize how awesome and wonderful our victory was. Come meraviglioso e come sublime.

It is so wonderful that you will (1) come to our site, (2) sign up, (3) get a username and password and (4) read our comments so that (5) you can tell us how much you are affected by our win.

Just don't choke on your Kaka like your team did in the final.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby drummerphil » Mon May 30, 2005 12:24 pm

if we had not been banned for 5 years,i think wednesday would have been our seventh,not 5th
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 30, 2005 1:40 pm

Inzagol, say after me....LIVERPOOL ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!  you know the words!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 30, 2005 2:54 pm

Inzagol change you tag to "Inzahol" 'cause thats were you take it ,.You are our bitch for a year at least .  :D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Mon May 30, 2005 3:10 pm

stmichael wrote:sky's montage of the final :buttrock

http://photos.imageevent.com/dim2000....gHQ.wmv

Brilliant Saint Klink...  :) Heroes to a man .. the Benitles :hearts gonna buy the song ..  :bowdown
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon May 30, 2005 3:18 pm

ooooh that's a grt clip.. saved it and watchin it again.. :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Mon May 30, 2005 4:02 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:
thegreedo wrote:So come on I want to read some really blood curdling calls to arms on this thread. Lets all get in the mood. The boys are going to need us in full voice out there, we can be they're 12th man, just like against chelsea at anfield!!

If nobody else at least appears to be getting as fired up as I am I'm going to start thinking I'm going mad! Come on newkiter's!! COME ON REDMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Everybody out of England (especially in Turkey) hears something about the legendary Liverpool supporters..

What told us about LFC by our elder brothers, uncles or fathers for years is your 'great passion' :hearts

But, i have been watching Liverpool since i was sixteen and to be honest, i couldnt remember that i've witnessed that big passion so much..Everybody in that forum discuss 'why arent there so much sound at Anfield?..Why doesnt everybody sing songs?... etc....

Don't get angry, but that's what seems from outside...

Now u have a big chance to show everybody how to support...Come on lads...Turkish fans will just beside u...

:bowdown

Just got back from istanbul and I think I can safely say we answered all your questions there lad!!

I think istanbul will be "walking on" for years to come!!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Mon May 30, 2005 4:07 pm

thegreedo wrote:So come on I want to read some really blood curdling calls to arms on this thread. Lets all get in the mood. The boys are going to need us in full voice out there, we can be they're 12th man, just like against chelsea at anfield!!

If nobody else at least appears to be getting as fired up as I am I'm going to start thinking I'm going mad! Come on newkiter's!! COME ON REDMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Everybody out of England (especially in Turkey) hears something about the legendary Liverpool supporters..

What told us about LFC by our elder brothers, uncles or fathers for years is your 'great passion' :hearts

But, i have been watching Liverpool since i was sixteen and to be honest, i couldnt remember that i've witnessed that big passion so much..Everybody in that forum discuss 'why arent there so much sound at Anfield?..Why doesnt everybody sing songs?... etc....

Now u have a big chance to show everybody how to support...Come on lads...Turkish fans will just beside u...

Just got back from istanbul and I think I can safely say we answered all your questions there lad!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Mon May 30, 2005 5:43 pm

thegreedo wrote:

Welcome greedo, i hope u had a nice time in Istanbul :)

My first question is about my ex-words   :cool: ;  i think most of Turkish fans in Ist supported u, didn't they?
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon May 30, 2005 6:48 pm

actually milan does not kno hwo it feels to be trophyless cuz they have held it so many times!! how does it feel not to have a champIons league spot

I'm not taking about not having a Champions League, b1tch, I'm talking about not having a trophy period this season.

Juventus got the "screwyouderto"
We bitched slapped you out the Champions League.

You've won it six times, we've won it five. Not much of a difference.

how does it feel not to have a champIons league spot

UEFA will decided whether we have a spot next year in June, I couldn't care less what they decide. If we're not allowed in then f#ck them and f#ck you too, it doesn't matter as we won the damn thing.

However it will devaluate the competition it self.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Mon May 30, 2005 6:50 pm

One more thing, if we "suck" then what does Milan do? I mean if a team that sucks beats Milan than what does that make AC Milan?

A team full of dinasours close to extinction?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby TDOT » Mon May 30, 2005 8:06 pm

Liverpool can suck my dick. i will guarantee that next yeary if they are let into the C L they wont do half of what they did this year. remember luck doesnt last that long. all you enlgish ppl enjoy this victory because it will be another 45yrs till you win another 1.
:censored: liverpool
LIVERPOOL SUCKS
TDOT

Postby A.B. » Mon May 30, 2005 8:23 pm

Liverpool can suck my dick

We don't do that, try asking Everton to do that for you.

i will guarantee that next yeary if they are let into the C L they wont do half of what they did this year.

Just like you and the rest guaranteed that we would lose to Leverkusen,Juventus,Chelsea and Milan? Where did you get your crystal ball from, I want one as well.

all you enlgish ppl enjoy this victory because it will be another 45yrs till you win another 1.

So you can predict the future? Probably predicted that Milan's name would be on that CL trophy along with the Italian title.

But guess what Liverpool and Juventus screwed you good.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Galactico » Mon May 30, 2005 9:01 pm

aaahhhh..didums!! Get over it milan, merda, boys. We got baned in 85 simply to give your backward teams a chance. You say milan are great what with 6 supporters in ataturk?....What affection? Your team has an average age of 80. The most boring EURO final of all time was 2003 Old Trafford...let me guess? Milan v Juve?

Worldwide people will remember 2005 as the greatest ever comeback... and the greatest ever final or maybe that accolade could go to 2001?  liverpool 5 v 4 Alaves.

You really wanna know what made my day Maldini along with your fans knowing your 80 year olds are dead!!.... or at least Finished.
Your club is sh*t, your fans (all 6 of them!!)smell and your fashion is sh*te!!!
Galactico

Postby chiari » Tue May 31, 2005 12:09 am

Inzagol wrote:
laza wrote:Yeah if only we played in such a free flowing attacking style that is hallmark of Italian teams we could have one of those finals like Juve v Milan ...........bloody wonderful for insomanics

mmm... and what about Chelsea-Liverpool?

the death of football?

inzaghi dove era? in tribuna a marcire

zitto e a casa presuntuosi  :D  :rasp
chiari

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion