Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun May 29, 2005 12:50 am

UKRAINIAN wrote:Liverpool fans, from Wednesday night I'm a fan of your Great Club till the day i die!!!!) It was soooo unbelievable, I think that there will be no finals like that for the next 50 years!! My grandsons will be jealous of me just because I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!)) Liverpool  is the Greatest Football Club on this planet and I realy mean it, cause comeback after 3-0  is something unblievable!!! Steven Gerrard is the greatest player ever!!! Best wishes to You and your club and I hope that FA will allow Liverpool FC to take part in next-year Champions League! Pardon my English, I know that it's not perfect but it doesn't really matters, is it?))
Truly-truly-truly Yours
Ukrainian

P.S. Please, kick bloody katsapian CSKA asses in a match for SuperCup!!! Go-go Liverpool and God bless You!!!

Welcome to the forum.

Your English is excellent and is in fact better than some on here!

We will do our best against CSKA for you in Monaco.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun May 29, 2005 1:01 am

Inzagol wrote:If I hear another time that english teams are spectacular, strong and not defensive...
I'm gonna kill some one!!

Congratulations guys!

(how does it feel to be THE THIEFS OF EUROPE?)

.. how does it feel to be part of the greatest game in the competitions history.... ure role.. losing ..  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ROBtheRED » Sun May 29, 2005 1:12 am

congratulations to all the team, the staff and every mightyred man and woman
that was the best night of my life - i know its late but my celebrations are only just starting to calm down

2005 will be remembered forever - walk on
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun May 29, 2005 1:46 am

Brilliant read this: Lfc.tv

OASIS PARTY FOR LIVERPOOL
Steve Hunter 28 May 2005 
  One of the biggest bands in the world Oasis celebrated Liverpool's Champions League victory in fine style by walking out to their gig in London with the anthem 'You'll Never Walk Alone' on Wednesday night. 
Oasis played the Coronet theatre in London on Wednesday night but they didn't come on stage until Liverpool had beaten AC Milan. Instead of having a support band brothers Noel and Liam Gallagher got a big screen up on stage for fans to watch the match.

There was an amazing atmosphere in the Coronet with fans cheering Liverpool and the band saluted the Reds achievement by scrapping their normal introduction song and instead came on to Liverpool's anthem 'You'll Never Walk Alone', bathed in red light.

Then for the first song of the set Oasis singer Liam Gallagher saluted Liverpool and dedicated 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' to the AC Milan fans!

Speaking before the gig Noel Gallagher told NME.com: "The gig was sold out and I said, 'Instead of getting a support band, why don't we get a big screen and stick it in the middle of the stage so everyone can watch the game. Then we'll play after the game and get a late curfew'. They all went for it, so we hired a big cinema thing."
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UKRAINIAN » Sun May 29, 2005 1:51 am

oh well, I do hope that those dirty russians will be torn apart by Gerrard and Co))
UKRAINIAN

Postby andy_g » Sun May 29, 2005 1:55 am

i'd heard this but, forgive if i'm missing something here, aren't they a bunch of bl'oody mancs?? city fans, i know, but mancs all the same... and what the f**k are they doing jumping on our bandwagon just because the boring bunch of fecks are about as exciting as watching paint dry. can't flippin stand 'em.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 29, 2005 2:01 am

Inzagol wrote:If I hear another time that english teams are spectacular, strong and not defensive...

Congratulations guys!

it feels pretty darn good, thanks for asking.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 65-1114725958 » Sun May 29, 2005 2:31 am

TDOT wrote:liverpool did not deserve it at all. they got lucky to beat chelsea and they only played well for 6min. in the milan game. milan was all over them in the 1st half and liverpool only hd 6 good min in the 2nd half and then they did nothing at all in O.T.

How about the fact that Liverpool defended exellentley v Juventus an  chelsea.? ???? ???? ???

please feel free to post here, when you know more about football
65-1114725958

Postby |Sui| » Sun May 29, 2005 1:11 pm

UKRAINIAN wrote:Liverpool fans, from Wednesday night I'm a fan of your Great Club till the day i die!!!!) It was soooo unbelievable, I think that there will be no finals like that for the next 50 years!! My grandsons will be jealous of me just because I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!)) Liverpool  is the Greatest Football Club on this planet and I realy mean it, cause comeback after 3-0  is something unblievable!!! Steven Gerrard is the greatest player ever!!! Best wishes to You and your club and I hope that FA will allow Liverpool FC to take part in next-year Champions League! Pardon my English, I know that it's not perfect but it doesn't really matters, is it?))
Truly-truly-truly Yours
Ukrainian

P.S. Please, kick bloody katsapian CSKA asses in a match for SuperCup!!! Go-go Liverpool and God bless You!!!

I'm also from Ukraine. Which city do you live in?
Yeah, I also hope that they'll "kick bloody katsapian CSKA asses in a match for SuperCup". It's a pity I won't be able to see it with my own eyes - I'm leaving for the USA in the beginning of August and I am not sure that this game will be shown there(((
|Sui|

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 29, 2005 1:45 pm

Congratulations guys!

Feels Fu*king Marvellous .  :D  thanks for asking .

By the way , how does it feel to be the Fools of Europe ?   

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 29, 2005 1:45 pm

If I hear another time that english teams are spectacular, strong and not defensive...

Congratulations guys!

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun May 29, 2005 3:02 pm

Congratulations guys!

Yeah if only we played in such a free flowing attacking style that is hallmark of Italian teams we could have one of those finals like Juve v Milan ...........bloody wonderful for insomanics

how does it feel to be the chokers of Europe
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun May 29, 2005 3:03 pm

andy_g wrote:i'd heard this but, forgive if i'm missing something here, aren't they a bunch of bl'oody mancs?? city fans, i know, but mancs all the same... and what the f**k are they doing jumping on our bandwagon just because the boring bunch of fecks are about as exciting as watching paint dry. can't flippin stand 'em.

I wondering the same thing looks like even the bands are jumping on the true red bandwagon
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 29, 2005 3:08 pm

Quote (andy_g @ May 29 2005,08:55)
i'd heard this but, forgive if i'm missing something here, aren't they a bunch of bl'oody mancs?? city fans, i know, but mancs all the same... and what the f**k are they doing jumping on our bandwagon just because the boring bunch of fecks are about as exciting as watching paint dry. can't flippin stand 'em.

I wondering the same thing looks like even the bands are jumping on the true red bandwagon

it's anoying but i think we are going to have to suffer a few thousand plastic liverpool fans for the next month or so...lets hope they buy a few shirts before they go back to manure/chelski/ :censored:  :glare:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TDOT » Sun May 29, 2005 4:50 pm

liverpool can kiss my :censored:. they stink they cant even finish top 4 in the crapy english league. watching the premeire league is like watching tennis. its just kick and run. your goalie wat ever his name is cheated in the P.K by coming off the line by liek 3-5 feet. :censored: liverpool man. i hope the champions league lets u guyz back in next year so you can show how you guys play when you dont get lucky. who would want to jump on the liverpool bandwagon when they r just going to jump right off when they do nothign next year. enjoy this while you guys can cuz next year there will be a different result!

LIVERPOOL SUCKS
LIVERPOOL SUCKS
TDOT

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion