Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby |Sui| » Thu May 26, 2005 12:29 pm

I'm from Ukraine and I'm a big Liverpool fan. I wanted to go to the match, but I couldn't so I watched it on TV.:wwww
The best night never happened in my life. I even cried when Stevie lifted up the cup))) It was brilliant!!! I didn't believe it would happen,when  Milan scored the third goal. Liv showed they're the best!!! Even now I can't realise completely what happened)))
Really the best team ever!!!Luv them))
Congratulations to all of theit fans*))
|Sui|

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Thu May 26, 2005 12:32 pm

unbelievable.i still can't believe we are the champions !!
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby |Sui| » Thu May 26, 2005 1:05 pm

siti_zaiton1982 wrote:unbelievable.i still can't believe we are the champions !!

Yeah,me also))it's like a dream)))
|Sui|

Postby indenpu » Thu May 26, 2005 1:14 pm

Hi Reds!

Thank you for your wonderful match.

Fortunately the power of money is not enough to buy glory.

We love you!

Enrico (Genova -Italy)
Sampdoria Supporter
indenpu

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu May 26, 2005 1:19 pm

Championes! Championes! Ole Ole Ole!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dee AFC » Thu May 26, 2005 2:03 pm

Liverpool FC, deserve every plaudit they recieve. Ignore the jealous moaners and poor loosers.
That was probably the best night of football ever!
Cloose to tears myself, when SG lifted the trophy, I'm a bloomin Gooner!!
You must be allowed to defend your title!
See you one last time at Highbury.
Dee AFC

Postby sgs » Thu May 26, 2005 2:14 pm

Oops!!! what a night! just got out of bed....shouted myself hoarse with all those heroics...
Listened to Lawrenson, I believe on short wave radio give it to milan in this all knowing manner...thank goodness i did not thrash the radio!!!
There was a power failure where i am in west africa, but thankfully it came back with time to see a good deal of the first half and all of the second....
If i never saw another football game in my life, i am thankful i was alive to see this one!
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby AC MILAN FAN » Thu May 26, 2005 2:15 pm

Congratulations Liverpool!

This one of the Champions Leaugue finals I will never forget in my entire life (even 40 years from now!). After the 1st half I thought my team, A.C. Milan, would easily win this game without any resistance from Liverpool's side. I was WRONG! Along with other 100 millions of football supporters, I witnessed the opposite, something I could not believe!!! Liverpool FC came back in the game within less 6 min time, and could have done even more harm to this team full of great players. Luckily it remained only with these 3 goals, which in the end resulted sufficient for the English team.

LUCK was not on our side, that's for SURE!!! I knew we were going to lose this game after I saw Dudek fulfilling a MIRACLE in the 118 min, when Shevchenko failed an attempt to make a goal, twice actually, at just a few centimeters from the goal line. Liverpool won this game, because they played with their 'HEART' and showing more mental power.

Anyway, I would like to thank my team's opponent for the great match and for having made it a real final again plus all the emotions with it.... So lots of credit to you football fans and again, CONGRATULATIONS>

Best regards,

Graziano
AC MILAN FAN

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu May 26, 2005 2:34 pm

Thank-you for your good grace.  Maybe you could teach the Man United fans how to behave!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Thu May 26, 2005 2:40 pm

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!...........Again, after 21 years..

(You were wonderful in Istanbul last night.)
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AC MILAN FAN » Thu May 26, 2005 2:41 pm

Well, it's your captain who gave the good example, no matter the result, always respect the opponent! And that's what he did my shaking the hand of every Milan player.

The message is try to enjoy football, no matter the result.

But I have to admit, there were days I felt better and happier! :D
AC MILAN FAN

Postby AC MILAN FAN » Thu May 26, 2005 2:44 pm

So man of the match: Gerrard
AC MILAN FAN

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Thu May 26, 2005 2:45 pm

Last night was F88King brilliant. Best night of my life. Watched the mach in the pub with some friends. Went through every possible emotion.
I love this club, They are the only club in the world that can make mee feel like this

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

YNWA
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 26, 2005 2:59 pm

I just want to say thank you to AC Milan Fan and also all the fans of other teams who've posted messages of support on here in the last few days - Spurs, Arsenal, Blackburn, Man City, Partick Thislte, Kilmarnock, Inter, Juve, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Greenock Morton, Hamburg, CSKA Moscow, Sampdoria, Crystal Palace, PSV Eindhoven and the guys from Poland, Canada, Ukraine and any others I've failed to mention here...

Thanks guys, it makes our sensational victory all the sweeter knowing we had the backing of so many fans of so many other teams around the world...   :cool:  :bowdown

And as for the manc fan who got banned and "The Brit" chelsea fan, I have just one thing to say........

........where are you now? EH? I can't hear you!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW YOU PAIR OF PLONKERS!!!! ???     :laugh:  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Thu May 26, 2005 3:11 pm

Woollyback wrote:And as for the manc fan who got banned and "The Brit" chelsea fan, I have just one thing to say........

........where are you now? EH? I can't hear you!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW YOU PAIR OF PLONKERS!!!! ???     :laugh:  :laugh:

Haaha!..

Just dream his face, when we got the cup...

:rasp
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion