O'shea all set to join liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby taff » Tue May 31, 2005 4:59 pm

I agree and he is a decent player but this stinks of 12 months left rumour for his new contract at Man Utd
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby spacemonkey » Tue May 31, 2005 6:39 pm

he's a good defender at all. and why not taking a good player from your opponent? If I were you, I wouldnt want him if he was a man u fan, but he is not. be open minded. he will add something to LFC...
spacemonkey

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue May 31, 2005 6:58 pm

whats the score with the lad whitbread? i`ve not seen that much of him but isn`t he and in fact traore worth a run out at centre half as much as o`shea. i`d understand if we were buying a top quality centre half like terry or something but to me o`shea`s just going to be another squad man. i suppose he`s versatile and can play right across the back and even midfield in a crisis, he`s got that in his locker i suppose.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:08 am

I guess MODS should start locking this thread since Stu did some sublime extensive research and found evidence that a potential O'Shea transfer has been discussed multiple times.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:23 am

Just for the fact, its already been 8 full pages and I havent been able to find a thread regarding an O'Shea trasnfer to Liverpool. Stu, perhaps you would not mind giving me the link to wehre an O'Shea trasnfer has been mentioned before I started this thread?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:38 am

I dont see the problem signing a ex-Manure player, if he's good enough it doesnt bother me where he came from and he's even said he's a Liverpool fan!
Adebisi

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion