Nunez out!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cricket » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:43 am

This must be the only good thing to come out of a terrible evening.
cricket

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:47 am

at least he showed some passion. ok he was pants but the guy fell to the floor like hed been shot and needed treatment??? come on, its a mens sport, if u stay down that long after a tap on the whatever then maybe take up croquet.

as for nunez, it was stupid, but he'll learn from it
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:10 am

I don't think it's a good thing that he's out, I'm sure that really you don't either. He will certainly remember last night as it will have been unlike any game of football he has ever played in. It'll do the lad good in my view.
Another thing, wasn't Baros absolutely fantastic when he came on? I don't think anybody else has mentioned it but he did what none of the other seniors could manage, he was head and shoulders the best player on the park. Defo' one of the success stories of this season.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:16 am

its pathetic to cheer that one of our own players is out and unavailable for games. unbelievable the sh!te that comes out from people in the wake of a loss.

stops before getting insulting.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:28 am

cricket wrote:This must be the only good thing to come out of a terrible evening.

Get a life you idiot.

You cheer that our own players are sidelined?

Are you a wind up?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:29 am

A pitty if you ask me as Garcia will now take his place as a winger :Oo:  which hes not, I was lookin forward to Nunez getting some balls into Morientes but this isnt gona happen now for 3 games, so I dont think its a good thing no.
Its not like we have quality cover in every position is it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:47 am

well pointed out cggy. the thought of nunez raising his game and getting some of those crosses we know he's capable of producing for nando was very exciting. now we have to wait some more.

will nothing go our f*cking way this season? :angry:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:50 am

Why on earth would you want a player to be banned for three matches, have'nt we got enough players out as it is.

Nunez will come good with a player like Morientes who can covert crosses.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:56 am

cricket wrote:This must be the only good thing to come out of a terrible evening.

Mr. Cricket, I find your point very disturbing. I also guess that your not a Liverpool fan at all & you've come on here to wind us up. Well, it just isn't cricket, old boy.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:58 am

I really got to stop coming here for at least 48 hours after a loss as it only really confirms my belief  that that the world has far too many self centred kneejerk fickle dickheads in it
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:00 am

Nunez has looked better each game he has played until last night which was a let-down from many of the players involved, particularly Hyypia & Biscan. I'm disappointed that just as he's beginning to find his feet in the 1st 11 he's now looking at a suspension. For someone to say they're glad he's out is either a) blowing off steam in a momnent of frustration or b) a clueless gimp
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:31 am

may i sugest the latter?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:53 pm

You certainly may, and you may well be correct  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:23 pm

Looks to me as if Nunez isan extremely frustrated player at the moment. He had that shocking injury at the start of pre-season, so that has made him fall behind the 8 ball for starters. Looks to me as if he is almost trying too hard. Same with Garcia, he likes to hold on to the ball and try and create some flair and dazzle, but ends up losing possesion quickly.
The Spanish lads are doing their utmost to try and impress the Kop and all its supporters, how about we do exactly that, and support them. Remember they are new to this country and the game here is faster and more exciting, it takes some getting used to.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:16 pm

Woollyback wrote:Nunez has looked better each game he has played until last night which was a let-down from many of the players involved, particularly Hyypia & Biscan.

I agree full heartedly that Biscan was disappointing, in fact i would go as far to  say he didn't really turn up.  Out of everyone he was by far the worst player on the pitch. 

However, I thought Hypia was his usual strong self.  The only thing that let him down was some of his distribution, other than that he was the only calm figure in a team that looked like it was panicking from kick off till the bitter end.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion