Nolan coming to anfield?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Wed May 18, 2005 11:47 pm

Talkin to my dad tonight and he said that he heard that Bolton didn't have too much money available for the Diouf deal but they are willing to include Kevin Nolan as part of the deal.

What do you think of the lad? maybe he would be used as a squad player if Biscan and Didi leave  ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu May 19, 2005 12:35 am

I hope not.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Thu May 19, 2005 8:17 am

Nolan? you must be joking!!!! Who does he play for? Bolton?? I've got a much better idea. Lets sign some bloke from Macabi Tel-Aviv or somewhere. The last thing we need right now is some midfield player that has made over 100 Premiership appearances and scores goals. Where is he from originally anyway? Liverpool? ??? nah, don't need him mate. He'll probably come out with some nonsense about having supported the club since he was a boy or something. Lets sign a more glamorous, expensive midfielder. Bruno Cheyrou anyone?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu May 19, 2005 8:27 am

lol, claim down gentlemen :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 19, 2005 8:28 am

bigmick wrote:Nolan? you must be joking!!!! Who does he play for? Bolton?? I've got a much better idea. Lets sign some bloke from Macabi Tel-Aviv or somewhere. The last thing we need right now is some midfield player that has made over 100 Premiership appearances and scores goals. Where is he from originally anyway? Liverpool? ??? nah, don't need him mate. He'll probably come out with some nonsense about having supported the club since he was a boy or something. Lets sign a more glamorous, expensive midfielder. Bruno Cheyrou anyone?

:D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu May 19, 2005 9:04 am

bigmick wrote:Nolan? you must be joking!!!! Who does he play for? Bolton?? I've got a much better idea. Lets sign some bloke from Macabi Tel-Aviv or somewhere. The last thing we need right now is some midfield player that has made over 100 Premiership appearances and scores goals. Where is he from originally anyway? Liverpool? ??? nah, don't need him mate. He'll probably come out with some nonsense about having supported the club since he was a boy or something. Lets sign a more glamorous, expensive midfielder. Bruno Cheyrou anyone?

LOL i agree but only if that Tel Aviv  player gets a good rating on Championship manager   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 19, 2005 9:40 am

what a fantastic piece if sarcasm     :D
112-1077774096

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu May 19, 2005 10:04 am

I think Nolan has a lot of prospect. I think rafa should dig his heals in on this one Bolton don't have the money we want for diof and have to be prepared to make sacrifices.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Gareth G » Thu May 19, 2005 10:18 am

He already had his chance at Liverpool while he was younger, he didn't take it and still isn't good enough for us.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu May 19, 2005 10:29 am

He's a better player now than he was younger ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu May 19, 2005 10:31 am

Mick that is almost to the letter what I thought when I read it.

Thing is if I'd have posted that reply, then I would have been slated. :bowdown
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby haps » Thu May 19, 2005 10:36 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Mick that is almost to the letter what I thought when I read it.

Thing is if I'd have posted that reply, then I would have been slated. :bowdown

Leon.  You're not developing a persecution complex I hope?  :;):
I'd take Nolan.
haps

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu May 19, 2005 11:11 am

which Nolan is it and will she bring her sister too??
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Thu May 19, 2005 11:15 am

I'd take him ideal cover for Stevie and Xabi if Didi and Igor do leave its better then taking 2 mill for diouf when we can take Nolan and around a million of them I think that would be a good deal plus the lad is english, thats what i want i few more Brits in the squad.
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu May 19, 2005 12:43 pm

Cant see the problem he is a decent player, he would obviously only be a squad player but thats the type of squad player i would rather have, a scouser who will give 100 % everytime he gets a chance. He scores goals as well and wouldnt cost much.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion