Nolan coming to anfield?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby joependo » Sat May 21, 2005 11:17 am

No you can't say anythin becos they never had enough time to prove they was gud(plus they was young)sos lad
joependo

Postby JC_81 » Sat May 21, 2005 1:28 pm

stu_the_red wrote:I know most of you would be against it. But the fact is, he's a red and he's a scouser. Now i don't care what any of you foreign lot say, or any "oot's" say, if you're from the city, you understand the club more, its in your blood, your more proud...

Simple as that.

When someone at a match sings songs about scousers, who do u think it effects more? Gerrard and Carragher, or Sami and Luis Garcia?

It would fire the local lads up more. Thats occassionally what we lack, a bit of pride, determination and heart. Scousers that play for us show that in every game.

F**k off you :censored:

You know less about football than most people on this forum and it doesn't matter a f**k where you're from

You slate gerrard all season who is a scouser, yet you w*nk over a little :censored: who stabbed us in the back and :censored: off to spain? Wheres your consistency?

And on the park don't even try and say that nolan could be more committed than people like sami and didi who have sweated blood for the club on a weekly basis for years.  If you're a good professional and try your best every week then I don't give a f**k where you're from

And on the subject of fans, real fans get behind the team and don't moan every week when things don't go to plan.  Again, it doesn't matter where yo were born.  So go and f**k off stu I'm sick of you're :censored: posts
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 22, 2005 10:25 pm

bigmick wrote:Actually I've been giving this "class player" thing a bit of thought and I've come to the conclusion that I've been calling it all wrong. Those who've said we must buy only "world-class" players are right on the money. Just to show that I've finally seen the light I've compiled a little shopping list of players we should go out and buy, tomorrow.
  Goalkeeper-as the Highlander once said, "there can BE, only one." Buffon. I reckon 30 million or so transfer and 100k a week wages should secure his services.
  Central defender-I've always rated Nesta but currently John Terry looks a good bet. Chelsea probably need a few quid so offer 'em 50 mill and see if that gets their juices racing.
  Midfielder- purely as squad men obviously, Vierra and Ballack. 50 million the pair.
  Striker-lets not mess about with anybody who is unproven. Ashton, Earnshaw, Kite? ??? pah, Henri and Shevchenko. 50 million each.
  Wide men-Duff and Robben'll do for me. 30 million each should do the trick.

God knows how much that lot'll come to but I think you'll agree that'll make us a match for anybody. Whatever it costs, it's not that much in Turkish Lira and at least we know they're all class players. I can only apologise for my stupidity in the past for suggesting that on one or two occasions we buy a player for less than 20 million quid. Let's just buy PROVEN superstars from now on. I'm all for it.

there`s only so far you can push the irony boat out mick before it starts to sink  :D
i totally agree with you though, i think  ???

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sun May 22, 2005 11:45 pm

Instead of Nolan I would take Hargreaves for 2.5 million as reported.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 22, 2005 11:58 pm

john craig wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:I know most of you would be against it. But the fact is, he's a red and he's a scouser. Now i don't care what any of you foreign lot say, or any "oot's" say, if you're from the city, you understand the club more, its in your blood, your more proud...

Simple as that.

When someone at a match sings songs about scousers, who do u think it effects more? Gerrard and Carragher, or Sami and Luis Garcia?

It would fire the local lads up more. Thats occassionally what we lack, a bit of pride, determination and heart. Scousers that play for us show that in every game.

F**k off you :censored:

You know less about football than most people on this forum and it doesn't matter a f**k where you're from

You slate gerrard all season who is a scouser, yet you w*nk over a little :censored: who stabbed us in the back and :censored: off to spain? Wheres your consistency?

And on the park don't even try and say that nolan could be more committed than people like sami and didi who have sweated blood for the club on a weekly basis for years.  If you're a good professional and try your best every week then I don't give a f**k where you're from

And on the subject of fans, real fans get behind the team and don't moan every week when things don't go to plan.  Again, it doesn't matter where yo were born.  So go and f**k off stu I'm sick of you're :censored: posts

Damn right i'll have a go at Gerrard. The way the "captain" and "one man team" has sulked this season in at least 7 or 8 games and intimidated his own players and simply failed to lift this side beyond average is good enough reason to have a go at anyone, let alone someone who's meant to be your best player and captain.

He was fantastic last season, this season he's failed miserabley to live upto that standard. Its not even like he's been one of our best players, theres been at least 4 or 5 who've performed more consistently to there level than he has and its not good enough.

John, i'm not a moaner lad, i support the team through thick and thin, but what i won't stand for is :censored: performances by our "best" players and players with attitude problems.

Gerrard needs to be told he is not, never will be and never ever could be anything like the size of this club. He's not even our best central midfielder anymore.

The most committed players at the club are Carragher and Warnock by a country mile.

To the point about you saying i know less than most people on here about the sport, thats just simply wrong lad. I know a hell of a lot about the sport, a damn site more than you ever could. Good day to you...  :kungfu:
115-1073096938

Postby LFC #1 » Mon May 23, 2005 12:08 am

joependo wrote:No you can't say anythin becos they never had enough time to prove they was gud(plus they was young)sos lad

firstly, drop the text talk rubbish.

secondly, Diao had 2 seasons to prove himse;f, and just before he moved to Brum, he was absolutely awful. I have no idea why on Earth you would want him back?

Cheyrou had potential, and could possibly turn into a good player, but I don't think it will be at this club.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Mon May 23, 2005 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon May 23, 2005 10:17 am

joependo wrote:Actually cool hand luke i liked diao and cheyrou they were good players.Diao had the strengh to knock players off the ball.Cheryou on the other hand was fast and good at getting back for us.Isn't Diao injured now after he had been at loan at Birmangham

A crazy quote mate, Diao was so poor he may of been strong but his passing was a disgrace, i will be gutted if he is allowed to pull on a red shirt again...unless its a Manchester Buccaneers one.
Cheyrou, before he signed looked like he had potential but again was not upto it....he is not even getting a look in on loan at Marseilles...who arent upto much.
Both had there chance, and wont get another.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon May 23, 2005 10:20 am

A.B. wrote:Instead of Nolan I would take Hargreaves for 2.5 million as reported.

So would i, lets hope its true....£2.5 million would be great business.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion