NO NEW ANFIELD - Announcement later this week

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:07 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:GYBS maybe its time to give it up lad? :)
You bounce on this forum a few weeks back announcing that you were banned from another place and they were all kunts!Now your getting on as if you know everything and everyone else around is below you or something!
Its becoming apparent that in fact the kunt was most probably you.
Give it up you have made your point!

Hear ! Hear !
A moment of sense amidst all this madness....

A MOMENT OF SENSE FROM BAZ

:D   :laugh:  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm

GYBS wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Whats all this talk of bins for? I forgot to take mine out front today actually. Anyway has anyone considered if the reason we are not getting a new stadium may be because they are going to try for a groundshare?

there is a section of fans/people who think that only people with purple wheely bins (ie people from liverpool) who should be at the ground supporting the team and should have season tickets - they think OOTers have no place being at anfield .

There could be a number of reasons why the plans maybe on hold - design probs or probs with contractors - so far there is nothing official about anything so its all speculation at the moment . cant see the groundshare thing ever happen tbh but you never know .

That is the most calm, sane, sensible, non-rant you have posted yet....
See ? See how easy it is ?

(BTW - I didn't know what the "bins" comment was all about, but then again I'm not from the UK, never mind Liverpool, so a deep-felt thank you for clarifying that...)

(BTW2 - I would also hope that with a new, own stadium, there might be SOME chance of phoning the hotline to get a ticket, not being a season ticket holder, that is...)
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Judge wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
You bounce on this forum a few weeks back announcing that you were banned from another place and they were all kunts!Now your getting on as if you know everything and everyone else around is below you or something!

Hear ! Hear !

Who is Baz???
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Could have bought atleast 10 Torres type players with all the feckin money wasted on Stadium Designs  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm

bavlondon wrote:Whats all this talk of bins for? I forgot to take mine out front today actually. Anyway has anyone considered if the reason we are not getting a new stadium may be because they are going to try for a groundshare?

It's a possibility I suppose.

True, LFC have previously said it's out of the question, but Hicks and Gillett have proven that questions are always in a state of flux where they are concerned.

Personally I think redeveloping the Main Stand and possibly expanding the Anfield Road stand (would require a diverted road and some demolition behind it) would be far less costly than building an entirely new stadium and sharing with Everscum.

We'll have to make preperations for reduced capacity while each are being developed.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:will stick to agreeing with people who know a bit more about the club than yourself .

Are these the people you agree with?

a red cross ?  ???

pm and im more than happy to tell you who these people are .

Don't give two sh!ts who your listening too at the club , there talking sh!te like you . Sort yourself out and support the club . The club comes first . Not the players ,not the manager , not the owners and not you or your influencial mates. THe future of the club is more impoortant.

what a bag of :censored: - its players and managers that have made this club what it is . and its ex managers and players that have the same view as me - the players that made the club great in the first place . sort myself out ??? if it wasnt for the players on the pitch and the managers we have had there would not be a club in the first place and its the 11 players on the pitch on a sat or a sund or a tues or a wed who will get my full support . no one has said any player or manager comes before any club .

Liverpool way should be everything being kept behind closed doors and lately the SOS are just as bad as the yanks when it comes to airing their dirty laundry in public .

let me guess your one of the purple wheely bin brigade as well

And it's them very same players and managers that will tell you that the most important thing is the club you feckin kretin . 

Let me spell it out for you . WE WILL NOT HAVE A CLUB TO SUPPORT IF THESE TO TW@TS ARE LEFT IN CHARGE .

Now while your happy enough to support the owners and let them fook our club up the rectum , some of us are a tinsey winsey bit concerned that the debt they have gotten us into will be the ruination of club . While your happy that they are borrowing money left right and centre to buy players and too build a new stadium( :laugh: ) some of us are a tad worried at how these debts are going to be repaid  GET IT!!!

By the way my purple wheelie bin was emptied this morning , but thanks for the concern anyway.

Have to agree it could be the downfall of us .

Think about it if this club can't surport its own payments we could lose 30-40 points in league and most of our top players.

Then no CL or worst case could go down then who knows what.

Remember leeds ... westham.

To name a few

Have quick people forget the mistakes of others.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Judge wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

Hear ! Hear !

:D
The place has gone mad Judge!
Soon you will turn hetro!! :rasp
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:23 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
GYBS wrote:

there is a section of fans/people who think that only people with purple wheely bins (ie people from liverpool) who should be at the ground supporting the team and should have season tickets - they think OOTers have no place being at anfield .

There could be a number of reasons why the plans maybe on hold - design probs or probs with contractors - so far there is nothing official about anything so its all speculation at the moment . cant see the groundshare thing ever happen tbh but you never know .

That is the most calm, sane, sensible, non-rant you have posted yet....
See ? See how easy it is ?

(BTW - I didn't know what the "bins" comment was all about, but then again I'm not from the UK, never mind Liverpool, so a deep-felt thank you for clarifying that...)

(BTW2 - I would also hope that with a new, own stadium, there might be SOME chance of phoning the hotline to get a ticket, not being a season ticket holder, that is...)

think getting a new stadium is a massive priority - man utd and arseanl i think earn something around 2-3 mil more than us every single home match - that sort of money helps in a big way .

no worries on the bins - i took my best mate to one match last year and he was shocked and some of the attitudes of people around there .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:

It's a possibility I suppose.

True, LFC have previously said it's out of the question, but Hicks and Gillett have proven that questions are always in a state of flux where they are concerned.

Personally I think redeveloping the Main Stand and possibly expanding the Anfield Road stand (would require a diverted road and some demolition behind it) would be far less costly than building an entirely new stadium and sharing with Everscum.

We'll have to make preperations for reduced capacity while each are being developed.

i think they did look it too it - but there was something stopping the redevelopment and extension and dont think would of given us much more seating - i think anyway .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 pm

GYBS wrote:

give what up ? someone is making assumptions about me and insulting me - more than entitled to reply to that im sure . im sorry you will have to show me where i have claimed everyone is below me and i know everything ? more assumptions .

It's an interesting comment, this stuff about assumptions.  You kicked this whole thing off with a comment about SOS being idiots when you might have done better to assume that there were a fair few people on here that supported SOS--or indeed belonged to SOS.  An ill-advised remark I'd say.  You've since followed up by assuming that Igor's one of those anti-Wool Scousers when, in fact, such an assumption couldn't be further from the truth.  Another mis-step, that.

You're new here and so can't be expected to know where everybody stands on these issues.  And, of course, you've every right to express your own opinion on things.  But, if you don't want to get bogged down in slanging matches in future, you might have a wee think about how you choose to weigh in on a long-standing and rather contentious debate.  Can I assume you'll look to ruffle fewer feathers next time? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:28 pm

GYBS wrote:

About OOTers Is wrong I spend just as much money on liverpool as any one else does , I watched every game since i was a 9 year old child my father followed them before me and his father before.

So why shouldn't I get chance to get a season ticket.

I find it sad there is such a problem with OOTers because with out us liverpool wouldn't even be in prem now.

You can count on that as a FACT !
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Tbh following up on my post i done some math and surely only 6-7% of all liverpool suporters are from liverpool.

Est of around 3-4 million LFC fans liverpool has a pop of around 600k you would say 35% follow LFC so thats about 200k so 200k out of 3-4 million fans isn't a big number.

Bout time this OOTers haters wake up and see with out us liverpool be nothing more then a cocacola league 1 side.

I meen it hasn't got the money to get out of debt atm let alone if it lost 90% of its fans.  :(
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:35 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
GYBS wrote:

About OOTers Is wrong I spend just as much money on liverpool as any one else does , I watched every game since i was a 9 year old child my father followed them before me and his father before.

So why shouldn't I get chance to get a season ticket.

I find it sad there is such a problem with OOTers because with out us liverpool wouldn't even be in prem now.

I you can count on that as FACT !

Agree with you one hundred per cent mate . im now an OOTer due to work etc so i only go their for games these days as family also now live in chester . and its a shame some have that attitude but unfortunatley they do .

everyone should have an equal chance to get a season ticket and from what i understand they are going to revamp it and look at who has tickets in other peoples names that have been handed down to people - no idea what will happen .

and BB as for not calling SOS idiots because there is some people who support them does that mean people cant slag off players etc cause some people might support them on here ? yeah everyone is entitled to their opinion and would never deny that - just like i think SOS idea is good but think they went about it the wrong way and in my eyes not the way liverpool should be conducting things - yeah i know the owners are guilty of the same thing but does that mean we should go to their levels or airing things out in public ? like i say i prefer to reserve my efforts to supporting those 11 plus players that step onto the pitch . Debate i got no problem with just like i got no problem just like i got no problem with anything SOS do as long as its not in the public eye as that doesnt seem to solve anything but idiot is prob the harshest insult i have used as opposed to some of the other things people call each other on here .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:44 pm

LegBarnes wrote:Tbh following up on my post i done some math and surely only 6-7% of all liverpool suporters are from liverpool.

Est of around 3-4 million LFC fans liverpool has a pop of around 600k you would say 35% follow LFC so thats about 200k so 200k out of 3-4 million fans isn't a big number.

Bout time this OOTers haters wake up and see with out us liverpool be nothing more then a cocacola league 1 side.

I meen it hasn't got the money to get out of debt atm let alone if it lost 90% of its fans.  :(

Its about time some OOTERS behaved themselves aswell loads of them hate scousers yet support a scouse club ???, you cant have it both ways.

There is some absolute beauts at Anfield now and the reason why OOTERS get the blame is because its the OOTERS behaving like beauts.

For instance reading a copy of The S*n on the Kop.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:45 pm

GYBS and Igor, if you guys must go on at least do us a favour and stop re-posting that pic...  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion