NO NEW ANFIELD - Announcement later this week

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 pm

GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:will stick to agreeing with people who know a bit more about the club than yourself .

Are these the people you agree with?

a red cross ?  ???

pm and im more than happy to tell you who these people are .

Don't give two sh!ts who your listening too at the club , there talking sh!te like you . Sort yourself out and support the club . The club comes first . Not the players ,not the manager , not the owners and not you or your influencial mates. THe future of the club is more impoortant.

what a bag of :censored: - its players and managers that have made this club what it is . and its ex managers and players that have the same view as me - the players that made the club great in the first place . sort myself out ??? if it wasnt for the players on the pitch and the managers we have had there would not be a club in the first place and its the 11 players on the pitch on a sat or a sund or a tues or a wed who will get my full support . no one has said any player or manager comes before any club .

Liverpool way should be everything being kept behind closed doors and lately the SOS are just as bad as the yanks when it comes to airing their dirty laundry in public .

let me guess your one of the purple wheely bin brigade as well

And it's them very same players and managers that will tell you that the most important thing is the club you feckin kretin . 

Let me spell it out for you . WE WILL NOT HAVE A CLUB TO SUPPORT IF THESE TO TW@TS ARE LEFT IN CHARGE .

Now while your happy enough to support the owners and let them fook our club up the rectum , some of us are a tinsey winsey bit concerned that the debt they have gotten us into will be the ruination of club . While your happy that they are borrowing money left right and centre to buy players and too build a new stadium( :laugh: ) some of us are a tad worried at how these debts are going to be repaid  GET IT!!!

By the way my purple wheelie bin was emptied this morning , but thanks for the concern anyway.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:will stick to agreeing with people who know a bit more about the club than yourself .

a red cross ?  ???

Don't give two sh!ts who your listening too at the club , there talking sh!te like you . Sort yourself out and support the club . The club comes first . Not the players ,not the manager , not the owners and not you or your influencial mates. THe future of the club is more impoortant.

what a bag of :censored: - its players and managers that have made this club what it is . and its ex managers and players that have the same view as me - the players that made the club great in the first place . sort myself out ??? if it wasnt for the players on the pitch and the managers we have had there would not be a club in the first place and its the 11 players on the pitch on a sat or a sund or a tues or a wed who will get my full support . no one has said any player or manager comes before any club .

Liverpool way should be everything being kept behind closed doors and lately the SOS are just as bad as the yanks when it comes to airing their dirty laundry in public .

And it's them very same players and managers that will tell you that the most important thing is the club you feckin kretin . 

Let me spell it out for you . WE WILL NOT HAVE A CLUB TO SUPPORT IF THESE TO TW@TS ARE LEFT IN CHARGE .

Now while your happy enough to support the owners and let them fook our club up the rectum , some of us are a tinsey winsey bit concerned that the debt they have gotten us into will be the ruination of club . While your happy that they are borrowing money left right and centre to buy players and too build a new stadium( :laugh: ) some of us are a tad worried at how these debts are going to be repaid  GET IT!!!

By the way my purple wheelie bin was emptied this morning , but thanks for the concern anyway.

Spot on Igor   :bowdown
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

a red cross ?  ???

Im sorry you will have to show me where i said i was supporting the owners and was happy with what they have done and are doing ?

and what else does your crystal ball tell you seeing as you can see in the future ?

yep no surprise on the purple wheely bin .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:41 pm

ive never seen igor so mad before :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Judge, mate...There's a whole lot of anger here today...
Time for Teletubbies methinks..... :p
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:45 pm

GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

a red cross ?  ???

Im sorry you will have to show me where i said i was supporting the owners and was happy with what they have done and are doing ?

and what else does your crystal ball tell you seeing as you can see in the future ?

Well if your not happy with the owners  and you don't support them , why don't you stop ignoring what there doing . Instead of just saying i'm going to support the players ,why don't you get of your fat( NOT so purplewheeliebinned ) @rse and support the club .

Apathy
will be the death of this club ,if the yanks don't do it first.

I can't see into the future , but i'm not willing to take the risk ,ARE YOU?

By the way i have a nice new blue wheelie bin ,so i can recycle , bet your jealous now .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

a red cross ?  ???

Well if your not happy with the owners  and you don't support them , why don't you stop ignoring what there doing . Instead of just saying i'm going to support the players ,why don't you get of your fat( NOT so purplewheeliebinned ) @rse and support the club .

Apathy
will be the death of this club ,if the yanks don't do it first.

I can't see into the future , but i'm not willing to take the risk ,ARE YOU?

By the way i have a nice new blue wheelie bin ,so i can recycle , bet your jealous now .

who says im ignoring what they are doing as well ? just cause im not actin like one of the SOS (which im guessing your a memeber off maybe ) doesnt mean im ignoring what they are doing . i support the team have done for 30 odd years now and will continue to do so - its the players on the pitch when that whistle blows that need my support from the stands every single game . you make a lot of assumptions . and trust me there is nothing about you im jealous off . i would rather look at the positives with our team than be a doom and gloom merchant constantly bleating on about the death of the club . will contine to channel my efforts into supporting those guys on the field .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 pm

GYBS maybe its time to give it up lad? :)
You bounce on this forum a few weeks back announcing that you were banned from another place and they were all kunts!Now your getting on as if you know everything and everyone else around is below you or something!
Its becoming apparent that in fact the kunt was most probably you.
Give it up you have made your point!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Number 9 wrote:GYBS maybe its time to give it up lad? :)
You bounce on this forum a few weeks back announcing that you were banned from another place and they were all kunts!Now your getting on as if you know everything and everyone else around is below you or something!

Hear ! Hear !
A moment of sense amidst all this madness....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 pm

If an announcement is going to be made, expect to see the following statement, or words to that effect:

"In light of the global credit crunch/weak financial system/declining economic factors/world currency factors/Jupiter being in the eighth house, the board of Liverpool Football Club regrettably announce that the new stadium project is on hold until further notice"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Whats all this talk of bins for? I forgot to take mine out front today actually. Anyway has anyone considered if the reason we are not getting a new stadium may be because they are going to try for a groundshare?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm

give what up ? someone is making assumptions about me and insulting me - more than entitled to reply to that im sure . im sorry you will have to show me where i have claimed everyone is below me and i know everything ? more assumptions .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:04 pm

GYBS wrote:

give what up ? someone is making assumptions about me and insulting me - more than entitled to reply to that im sure . im sorry you will have to show me where i have claimed everyone is below me and i know everything ? more assumptions .

Never mind....Carry on lad!! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

a red cross ?  ???

Spot ON, mate.....

GYBS...... I don't normally say this but.... sorry, you're talking out of your @rse lad.
ConnO'var

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 pm

bavlondon wrote:Whats all this talk of bins for? I forgot to take mine out front today actually. Anyway has anyone considered if the reason we are not getting a new stadium may be because they are going to try for a groundshare?

there is a section of fans/people who think that only people with purple wheely bins (ie people from liverpool) who should be at the ground supporting the team and should have season tickets - they think OOTers have no place being at anfield .

There could be a number of reasons why the plans maybe on hold - design probs or probs with contractors - so far there is nothing official about anything so its all speculation at the moment . cant see the groundshare thing ever happen tbh but you never know .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion