NO NEW ANFIELD - Announcement later this week

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:very funny indeed - sos or whatever they are calle djust seem to embaress themselves every time they try and do a stunt , poor just as much hot water on the situation as do the yanks . know plenty of people around the club who think that as well - some more connected to the club than any of us could ever imagine being. one family especially respected by the club . try to do something ? nothing they do will change anything or effect the situation one single bit . would rather have peoples efforts support the players in a positive way as opposed to be negative .

and as for every post being insulting ? have a read back mate .

Now you are making a t1t of youself , your posts are now getting beyond stupid . Slap yourself to waken up.

Nice one Igor....
Glad to see I'm not the only one....

GYBS - come on now...go get some new crayons....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:very funny indeed - sos or whatever they are calle djust seem to embaress themselves every time they try and do a stunt , poor just as much hot water on the situation as do the yanks . know plenty of people around the club who think that as well - some more connected to the club than any of us could ever imagine being. one family especially respected by the club . try to do something ? nothing they do will change anything or effect the situation one single bit . would rather have peoples efforts support the players in a positive way as opposed to be negative .

and as for every post being insulting ? have a read back mate .

Now you are making a t1t of youself , your posts are now getting beyond stupid . Slap yourself to waken up.

Really ? ok if you say so - will stick to agreeing with people who know a bit more about the club than yourself .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:46 pm

GYBS wrote:will stick to agreeing with people who know a bit more about the club than yourself .

Are these the people you agree with?

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:will stick to agreeing with people who know a bit more about the club than yourself .

a red cross ?  ???

pm and im more than happy to tell you who these people are .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:

I agree with Euthansia.
66-1112520797

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I agree with Euthansia.

no idea what the pic is mate  ???
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I agree with Euthansia.

Hopefully by that you DON'T mean young Thai boys ?

:rasp
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Is it just me or does anybody else find DLS and GYBS hugely attractive ?
bunglemark2

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:10 pm

GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

a red cross ?  ???

Don't give two sh!ts who your listening too at the club , there talking sh!te like you . Sort yourself out and support the club . The club comes first . Not the players ,not the manager , not the owners and not you or your influencial mates. THe future of the club is more impoortant.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

a red cross ?  ???

Don't give two sh!ts who your listening too at the club , there talking sh!te like you . Sort yourself out and support the club . The club comes first . Not the players ,not the manager , not the owners and not you or your influencial mates. THe future of the club is more impoortant.

what a bag of :censored: - its players and managers that have made this club what it is . and its ex managers and players that have the same view as me - the players that made the club great in the first place . sort myself out ??? if it wasnt for the players on the pitch and the managers we have had there would not be a club in the first place and its the 11 players on the pitch on a sat or a sund or a tues or a wed who will get my full support . no one has said any player or manager comes before any club .

Liverpool way should be everything being kept behind closed doors and lately the SOS are just as bad as the yanks when it comes to airing their dirty laundry in public .

let me guess your one of the purple wheely bin brigade as well
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Is it just me or does anybody else find DLS and GYBS hugely attractive ?

more red crosses  ???
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:18 pm

I hope this means they go and go soon.... and not that they hang on like grim death waiting for the credit crunch to be over, or maybe like a drowning man taking us down with them.

What it means is another few years wasted waiting for a stadium that never seems to get started, and another few years where we are falling further and further behind other clubs financially.

I just hope twit and tw@t are forced to sell and leave without the huge profits which has been their only interest ever since they took over.

Pair of shabby con men :censored: I am :censored: sick of the :censored: :censored:
account deleted by request

Postby metalhead » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 pm

s@int wrote:I hope this means they go and go soon.... and not that they hang on like grim death waiting for the credit crunch to be over, or maybe like a drowning man taking us down with them.

What it means is another few years wasted waiting for a stadium that never seems to get started, and another few years where we are falling further and further behind other clubs financially.

I just hope twit and tw@t are forced to sell and leave without the huge profits which has been their only interest ever since they took over.

Pair of shabby con men :censored: I am :censored: sick of the :censored: :censored:

can I calm you down with a pair of oil wells mate? :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm

GYBS wrote:let me guess your one of the purple wheely bin brigade as well

KEEP BINS SCOUSE
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:let me guess your one of the purple wheely bin brigade as well

KEEP BINS SCOUSE

well done . is there a clap smiley  :shifty
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion