NO NEW ANFIELD - Announcement later this week

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 pm

I'd personally love us to stay of course but we'll have to move eventually if we hope to compete long term which is a bit of a c.unt
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:cant see how this is great news at all - we need a new stadium to be able to compete better finacially .

Its great news cause it means them pair of greedy bastids will be selling the club.

It doesn't mean any such thing.. It just means they are not prepared to spend any money,  I wouldn't be surprised if they said we had to sell Anfield before we get another ground
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:09 pm

if this means that they are about to :censored: off then good

but having put my thinking head back on does this mean that we would lose the money we were ment to get to help build the thing from the council?? as i think they said there was a time limit on it an that if we didn't show them we had the money to put in then we would not get anything
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:11 pm

No surprises here!

Please God no groundshare
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:cant see how this is great news at all - we need a new stadium to be able to compete better finacially .

Its great news cause it means them pair of greedy bastids will be selling the club.

It doesn't mean any such thing.. It just means they are not prepared to spend any money

Of course it does , the new stadium was going to be twit and tw@ts cash cow , with them no longer going to build it , there's no need for them to stay as owners , because there's no money to be made.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:15 pm

If they end up planning a groundshare then I seriously suggest we go hunt them down and rip off their balls

That is the last thing I want to happen
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby tubby » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Peewee's favourite people will announce this week that stadium plans are "on hold" - ie DEAD

Source please Leon . Not that im suprised in the slightest,bye the bye

:laugh:

I had no idea about this!!!! But could this be becasue maybe the owners have selling the club in mind?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:

does it ? do you know that for sure ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 pm

GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

:;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

It doesn't mean any such thing.. It just means they are not prepared to spend any money

Of course it does , the new stadium was going to be twit and tw@ts cash cow , with them no longer going to build it , there's no need for them to stay as owners , because there's no money to be made.

doesnt mean anything of the sort and they could just stay and keep getting minimum profits and hope rafa keeps getting into cl - not getting this stadium is bad news all round - we need a new one as soon as possible
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 pm

GYBS wrote:doesnt mean anything of the sort and they could just stay and keep getting minimum profits and hope rafa keeps getting into cl - not getting this stadium is bad news all round - we need a new one as soon as possible

Without a stadium being built Tom Hicks has no interest in owning this club.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 pm

The acceptance of the owners has already begun, the current malaise that some of our support currently display towards them is downright depressing. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 pm

GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

doesnt mean anything of the sort and they could just stay and keep getting minimum profits and hope rafa keeps getting into cl - not getting this stadium is bad news all round - we need a new one as soon as possible

No your wrong , having these owners is bad news all roud , getting rid of them is the priority . THe new stadium will be built ,just not by these pair of tw@ts.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

:;):

I hope you're right.

But then, not that once they're gone I'll be quiet, in the world of mega millionaires it's easier to pick a :censored: than a decent guy.

Let's cross fingers the ones taking the club after that aren't worse, I'm a believer of the Murphy rules, if something can go wrong, it will go wrong.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:doesnt mean anything of the sort and they could just stay and keep getting minimum profits and hope rafa keeps getting into cl - not getting this stadium is bad news all round - we need a new one as soon as possible

Without a stadium being built Tom Hicks has no interest in owning this club.

did he tell you that himself ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion