No late transfer window buys for liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:25 pm

All I'm saying is we'reLiverpool FFS, lets show sonme pride and stop whining about the same old thing every time we get a chance. No matter the situation, the players we have got now should be more than good enough to achieve 4th space (achieve lol, like 4th is sooo good)

We havent got the money due to the owners, fair enough, but wed have 9 million according to sources if Rafa would get rid of Babel, and he don't play Babel so why not?

I detest the owners, we'd be infintely better with anyone else, but they are here, adn they ain't the ones on the pitch for 90 minutes come matchday
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm

dawson99 wrote:All I'm saying is we'reLiverpool FFS, lets show sonme pride and stop whining about the same old thing every time we get a chance. No matter the situation, the players we have got now should be more than good enough to achieve 4th space (achieve lol, like 4th is sooo good)

We havent got the money due to the owners, fair enough, but wed have 9 million according to sources if Rafa would get rid of Babel, and he don't play Babel so why not?

I detest the owners, we'd be infintely better with anyone else, but they are here, adn they ain't the ones on the pitch for 90 minutes come matchday

Sorry daws , don't agree mate . I'm going to keep banging the drum until there gone and everyone on this site has signed up to SOS . You for starters.  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

If anything I could do to help would get rid of them muppets I'd sign... we're in a funny position now

we got no money to sign players
the players we got cant seem to get us top 4
whod buy us if we not top 4
we need to be top 4
we need to sign players
go to top, start again
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lewerty » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 pm

so basically the owners need to go
lewerty

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:All I'm saying is we'reLiverpool FFS, lets show sonme pride and stop whining about the same old thing every time we get a chance. No matter the situation, the players we have got now should be more than good enough to achieve 4th space (achieve lol, like 4th is sooo good)

Sorry daws , don't agree mate . I'm going to keep banging the drum until there gone and everyone on this site has signed up to SOS . You for starters.  :D

As soon as SOS agreed on paper that Rafa should share at least a third of the blame I will sign up.

As much as I hate the American owners and what they have done to the club financially, it cannot be used a smokescreen for Rafa's significant failings as a coach. Money aside, his decision making has essentially been the root case of failure this season.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Reckon it will be sorted by the summer myself anyway . The owners will be gone and possibly Rafa to . Depending on who owns us and if they've got any money ,ive no idea who will manage us.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Reckon it will be sorted by the summer myself anyway . The owners will be gone and possibly Rafa to . Depending on who owns us and if they've got any money ,ive no idea who will manage us.

hand on heart Igor, would you like to be like Citeh, all money, no soul?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:51 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

As soon as SOS agreed on paper that Rafa should share at least a third of the blame I will sign up.

As much as I hate the American owners and what they have done to the club financially, it cannot be used a smokescreen for Rafa's significant failings as a coach. Money aside, his decision making has essentially been the root case of failure this season.

Well you can sign right away lash . Sos do not back Rafa , we are not there to tell the owners who shouild or should not be our manager . The backing rafa thing is s supporters issue .It's got nowt to do with SOS .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dinger » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Looks like we have one player coming in today.

Shame its not a striker. Just another Greek defender.
Dinger

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Dinger wrote:Looks like we have one player coming in today.

Weve already got four strikers...
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Dinger » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
Dinger wrote:Looks like we have one player coming in today.

Weve already got four strikers...

Strike that last bit the.....
shame its not a premier league standard striker.
Dinger

Postby Octsky » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Lee J wrote:I'm getting really peeved with our owners now that I might have to dip into my personal wealth and drop Rafa £20 million so he can go buy a striker.

not happy bunny today. :angry:

you are not Jet Lee, by any chance, are you?
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby Dinger » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:01 pm

'Vasilis Torosidis' Could soon be the name on the lips of a singing Kop. ???
Dinger

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Late bid for Turan...  apparently
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:12 pm

I can just picture the two lads walking into a hotel restaurant..."Gut eeff, ladies and genitals-men....Iss me, Stavros...an' him, Vasilios..."
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion