Next Season's Home Shirt - All Discussion of the New Strip Here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 am

Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:03 am

Hmm, I think I'll buy all three for the measly price of 24 quid. Can't be bad to that. And f*ck JJB and Hicks. £40 for a f*cking football shirt. Disgraceful. £8 for the same thing: yes please.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:55 am

Emerald Red wrote:Hmm, I think I'll buy all three for the measly price of 24 quid. Can't be bad to that. And f*ck JJB and Hicks. £40 for a f*cking football shirt. Disgraceful. £8 for the same thing: yes please.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

It's not the same thing you numpty. It's a fake therefore the material is of a lesser quality, the manufacturing of this shirt is probably illegal too.

£40 shirt vs £8 shirt ??  ???

one good fart and you'll blow the sleeves off the fake one.
Last edited by Roger Red Hat on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 am

I like the new away shirt, I get the feeling its a winning shirts (i have no idea why i think that by the way).
you still can not buy the home shirts near me, as soon as they are in stock they are sold out.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chrissy » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:13 pm

Not keen on the new away shirt, although I think this most years then still go out and buy it. It tends to grow on me, so although the grey is quite different to anything i've seen before, im sure I will get to like it. I hope its nto as dull as the pics seem to show though. Lets hope a silver kit can bring some silverware.
Chrissy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:19 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Image

What the f'cks that ?

Is that an outfield kit ? Looks like one of them foreign goalkeeper tops that have short sleeves  :no

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:06 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Image

All I can see are Torres and Gerrard's heads floating in mid-air.

At least we have an excuse if we are getting thumped in a match !
It was because the players couldnt see each other ! hey why not, worked for fergy  :p
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:11 pm

LFC always looked cool in silver/grey.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:LFC always looked cool in silver/grey.

Still get nightmares from that Palace game. NO no go away ! Hope we are not away to them in this years FA cup !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 pm

ive said this somewhere on here before, infact it might be this thread, by all means boycott buying the home shirt but please dont buy a fake, nevermind the fact its made from crap your giving your money to crooks.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:58 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:ive said this somewhere on here before, infact it might be this thread, by all means boycott buying the home shirt but please dont buy a fake, nevermind the fact its made from crap your giving your money to crooks.

Agreed. Its almost like you would prefer to steal one rather than pay for it. Or encourage "knock-offs" regardless of the cost. You choose to boycott you dont have a shirt, wear your old one it still represents the club. Dont boycott, buy one. Simple choice really.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:25 am

Lee J wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Hmm, I think I'll buy all three for the measly price of 24 quid. Can't be bad to that. And f*ck JJB and Hicks. £40 for a f*cking football shirt. Disgraceful. £8 for the same thing: yes please.

It's not the same thing you numpty. It's a fake therefore the material is of a lesser quality, the manufacturing of this shirt is probably illegal too.

What a complete lot of bollox!

Oh right, you'd know sure. I only have a so called "real" Spain shirt, and a so called "fake" Spain shirt, but the thing is, upon putting them under close inspection side-by-side, I could tell NO F*CKING difference. Until you do the same, don't call someone a numpty.

By the way, do you know how much it costs to make those shirts you buy in the shops? About a quid. These are the exact same shirts, using the exact same materials, and produced to the exact same standard (not always, but what do you expect from a sweatshop in Thailand). If you want to get really pedantic, the only sloppy thing about them was that the inside where the badge is stitched in didn't have the white cloth trimmed perfectly. I'm buying 99% legit kits for £8, all I'm doing is bypassing the middle-men AKA Adidas and JJB etc etc before they hike the prices through the roof.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:LFC always looked cool in silver/grey.

Still get nightmares from that Palace game. NO no go away ! Hope we are not away to them in this years FA cup !

We lost that one because like Man U in the final, we underestimated that one.

Also, we didn't defend corners properly.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Lee J wrote:

What a complete lot of bollox!

Oh right, you'd know sure. I only have a so called "real" Spain shirt, and a so called "fake" Spain shirt, but the thing is, upon putting them under close inspection side-by-side, I could tell NO F*CKING difference. Until you do the same, don't call someone a numpty.

By the way, do you know how much it costs to make those shirts you buy in the shops? About a quid. These are the exact same shirts, using the exact same materials, and produced to the exact same standard (not always, but what do you expect from a sweatshop in Thailand). If you want to get really pedantic, the only sloppy thing about them was that the inside where the badge is stitched in didn't have the white cloth trimmed perfectly. I'm buying 99% legit kits for £8, all I'm doing is bypassing the middle-men AKA Adidas and JJB etc etc before they hike the prices through the roof.

:nod
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:14 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Image

What the f'cks that ?

Is that an outfield kit ? Looks like one of them foreign goalkeeper tops that have short sleeves  :no

Its a sub standard fake....made from cheap material....made in sweat shops in the far east by under aged kids earning just enough money to buy a bowl of rice...i will stick to buying the "real deal"...you cant compromise on quality. :no
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion