Next Season's Home Shirt - All Discussion of the New Strip Here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 25, 2008 8:27 am

Kharhaz wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:Boycotting is stupid. They're not going to care. They're just going to keep changing things until the supporters are satisfied, and it's going to be by merchandise. I don't think they understand that it's a shopping spree in the transfer market we want.

In all fairness, its the lack of changes that is aggravating many supporters. The stadium being the main thing. When it comes to transfers, like it or not they have put forward the money. What bothers most supporters, myself included, is that they are not including the costs involved and the potential to ruin this club. Of that we can all see but it is the other costs we dont see, this club makes money also, and we are spending it on players, which means we are not going to ruin. If that was the case, there would be no money, no mascherano, no torres. There is a power struggle going on between the two yanks, and DIC are thrown in now and again to complicate things. First and foremost, get one owner. Gillett or hicks, we wont like it but it makes things much more clearer.

That whole post is nothing but your opinion , an opinion i might add is so full of falsehoods it's unbelievable. Have you actually read the hicks and gillett thread . I suggest you read it again to get the FACTS as to where the money for the players has come from and i suggest you look again at why the VAST MAJORITY of supporters want them out. :no
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 25, 2008 8:37 am

Just to add , the boycott of shirts is a way some supporters ,myself included see as a way to help get the yanks out. It is entirely down to ones self if you buy a shirt or not. No one is putting a gun to your head ,your not being forced to buy or not to buy. As for the advertisement of the newkit , maybe just maybe the dark lord who runs the place disagrees with a boycott of the shirts . That doesn't make him a lesser fan or anyone else for that matter. It's just that maybe he believes it's not the way to go, i don't no.

I am personally boycotting , because i can see what these two are doing and are going to do to the club . Take a look at the finances for this year when they come out and you will see . LEEDS UTD springs to mind . All this is my opinion of course , but it's an opinion based on the facts and not on tabloid journalism.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Sun May 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Number 9 wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Liverpool Football Club promisises one thing lad!
FOOTBALL,only that!

Take away the fact we are successful(more successful)than any other team in England and you take away facts that contradict history!Our name speaks for itself.....just look at it..."LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB"

Best team ever,Best club ever,our benchmark is our own success,we can be great again...BELIEVE!

Man what the hell are you talking about

Idiots like you! :nod

If we keep going the way we're going now, Manchester United will be the most successful English club. We could say that freely years ago, but by next year, Manchester can take away our 18 league titles.

Don't call me an idiot when you're the moron ranting about history that's soon to be a broken record.

Your a Manc!! :nod

No, you're a Manc!
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Emerald Red » Mon May 26, 2008 12:16 am

SundanceKid wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:
FOOTBALL,only that!

Take away the fact we are successful(more successful)than any other team in England and you take away facts that contradict history!Our name speaks for itself.....just look at it..."LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB"

Best team ever,Best club ever,our benchmark is our own success,we can be great again...BELIEVE!

If we keep going the way we're going now, Manchester United will be the most successful English club. We could say that freely years ago, but by next year, Manchester can take away our 18 league titles.

Don't call me an idiot when you're the moron ranting about history that's soon to be a broken record.

No, you're a Manc!

Oh FFS! This argument is like something a kid in primary school would have.

As for the Mancs "taking away" our 18 league titles, what a lot of bollox. It's history. They can never take them away.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Mon May 26, 2008 5:17 am

Emerald Red wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
SundanceKid wrote:
FOOTBALL,only that!

No, you're a Manc!

Oh FFS! This argument is like something a kid in primary school would have.

As for the Mancs "taking away" our 18 league titles, what a lot of bollox. It's history. They can never take them away.

Thought we all had a bit more common sense than that. Not the actual titles, the bragging rights we have about them, the Mancs will take those!
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon May 26, 2008 11:18 am

:bump

If you support the boycott and you haven't signed yet , please do so . You know you want to.

http://www.petitiononline.com/NoNewKit/petition.html
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Mon May 26, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby john1992 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm

brought my new shirt today because i want to support the boys and every little helps

to be honest to make a boycott work your gonna need alot of support and there are to many liverpool fans worldwide to do that
john1992

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue May 27, 2008 8:54 pm

john1992 wrote:brought my new shirt today because i want to support the boys and every little helps

to be honest to make a boycott work your gonna need alot of support and there are to many liverpool fans worldwide to do that

yeah there are many fans worldwide so it could work both ways. but if that were to happen and i was one of em, i would start massive discounts on the jerseys and then when they are at half priced, how many would be able to resist not buying it? or another option for them is to simply increase tix prices.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Tue May 27, 2008 9:55 pm

THis is the shirt that should be worn I know its old but its mine and im proud to wear it no sponserships nothin. Why buy new ones and give them money when you can wear an old one its still a LFC shirt

Last edited by NANNY RED on Tue May 27, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 am

dam nanny u're old :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Toffeehater wrote:dam nanny u're old :D

Im gonna murder you :nod

Crackin shirt though

Maybe Saints still got hes :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 28, 2008 8:13 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:dam nanny u're old :D

Im gonna murder you :nod

Crackin shirt though

Maybe Saints still got hes :laugh:

:D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Thu May 29, 2008 1:44 am

Igor Zidane wrote: :bump

If you support the boycott and you haven't signed yet , please do so . You know you want to.

I cant beleve so few have signed. :(
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu May 29, 2008 1:47 am

Rush Job wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote::bump

I cant beleve so few have signed. :(

If it made a difference then there would be so many more signatures. It looks like im not alone in thinking it doesnt.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Thu May 29, 2008 2:19 am

I've signed it.

Fully support the boycott until these 2 monkeys are out of our club..... and take Coco with them.
I'll not be spending another penny on kit while them b@stards are still around.

Breaks me heart not getting new kit for Conn Jr but even he understands why I'm doing it.
Me old crown kit will have to do for us for now..... even if it is now just a little too tight for me. :D
ConnO'var

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion