NEWCASTLE VS LIVERPOOL - Build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:26 pm

A.B. wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Our finishing is woeful period. We miss easy chances week in and week out, sitters absolute sitters [look at Zenden].

"We miss easy chances week in week out" and then you use Zenden as your prime example. WTF wasnt that his first game back ?

???   :no

Can you read?

I don't give a :censored: if that was his first game back, he missed a sitter. That was just an example of players other than our strikers missing quality chances.

Can I read ? Yeah I can read you idiot thats why I replied to your  statement. Read your own line you you jumped up little tw#t.

You make it sound as though Zenden has been playing week in week out missing sitters.  :laugh:  Its not the fact I cant read, it probably has something to do with the way  you worded your sentence.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby cagdasGalatasaray » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Unlucky goals for reds esp. the one martins scored
cagdasGalatasaray

Postby RAGE UK » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:44 pm

What an absolute :censored: take and how embarrassing for us as we are about to handed millions of pounds how the hell can some of our players sleep after that shower of  :censored:.
They get paid far too much to perform like that.

I can’t even think about Barcelona they will rip us to shreds.

And yes I know all the words to Y N W A .
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:58 pm

RAGE UK wrote:What an absolute :censored: take and how embarrassing for us as we are about to handed millions of pounds how the hell can some of our players sleep after that shower of  :censored:.

You seem to be in a RAGE

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:01 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
RAGE UK wrote:What an absolute :censored: take and how embarrassing for us as we are about to handed millions of pounds how the hell can some of our players sleep after that shower of  :censored:.

You seem to be in a RAGE

Oh my god Luke, thats worth than Woolly's jokes  :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAGE UK » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:04 am

Rage another loss like that ill have a hart attack
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:54 am

Bamaga man wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Our finishing is woeful period. We miss easy chances week in and week out, sitters absolute sitters [look at Zenden].

"We miss easy chances week in week out" and then you use Zenden as your prime example. WTF wasnt that his first game back ?

Can you read?

I don't give a :censored: if that was his first game back, he missed a sitter. That was just an example of players other than our strikers missing quality chances.

Can I read ? Yeah I can read you idiot thats why I replied to your  statement. Read your own line you you jumped up little tw#t.

You make it sound as though Zenden has been playing week in week out missing sitters.  :laugh:  Its not the fact I cant read, it probably has something to do with the way  you worded your sentence.

Where did I state that Zenden has been missing chances week in and week out. ''Just look at Zenden'' is what I said, as in look at the chance he had in the game.

We have those similar chances and different players on our squad miss them week in and week out.

[I already clarified this in my last post, "That was just an example of players other than our strikers missing quality chances."]

What was that about you being able to read properly?

:laugh: Dickhead.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:00 am

A.B. wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Can you read?

Where did I state that Zenden has been missing chances week in and week out. ''Just look at Zenden'' is what I said, as in look at the chance he had in the game.

We have those similar chances and different players on our squad miss them week in and week out.

[I already clarified this in my last post, "That was just an example of players other than our strikers missing quality chances."]

I think you should go back to posting your usual quotes, facts and stats. As your own opinion is usually bollox.
66-1112520797

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:04 am

Bamaga man wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Can you read?

I think you should go back to posting your usual quotes, facts and stats. As your own opinion is usually bollox.

The feeling is mutual. I don't care much for your opinions either.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:22 am

fight fight fight

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:29 am

peewee sorts out bamanga mans and ABs fight while lando looks on homosexualy

:D
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:33 am

peewee wrote:peewee sorts out bamanga mans and ABs fight while lando looks on homosexualy

:laugh:

I'm the fella with the grin on his face about to give him a knuckle sandwich.  :D

You can also see Peewee's girlfriend in the background between me and Lando  :laugh:
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:42 am

i think i will open a go go bar on soi cowboy, there will be dancing girls an fighting every night

112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:47 am

BMs and ABs spat quickly decends when other posters get involved and take sides

112-1077774096

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:19 am

cagdasGalatasaray wrote:Unlucky goals for reds esp. the one martins scored

It's not unlucky but it's a "school boy" error .....
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion