New manager syndrome

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Exactly metalhead - nice words don't get you 3 points and being a nice guy doesn't win your matches - actions are what's important .
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Reg wrote:Dont take yourself so seriously son... who are you to tell us what we can and cant call the manager??

That luxury was destroyed in the last 12 months.

OK dad

If you followed my most recent posts I have said that I wont be asking people not to mock Red Roy and they can call him what they like.
If people want to be immature, disrespectful, unfunny w@nkers thats entirely up to them
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby andy_g » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 pm

if the nice words about putting round pegs in round holes turn into actions about putting round pegs in round holes, and i've no reason to do him as yet, then they are fairly important nice words.

on another note... i have sunburnt feet again.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Red Roy ?!?! Sounds like a childrens cartoon or comic character :laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby Reg » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Reg wrote:Dont take yourself so seriously son... who are you to tell us what we can and cant call the manager??

OK dad

If you followed my most recent posts I have said that I wont be asking people not to mock Red Roy and they can call him what they like.
If people want to be immature, disrespectful, unfunny w@nkers thats entirely up to them

Some kind of control freak eh?

I dont understand why its such a big thing for you, this is the internet ffs.... chill dude, I'm not tribal.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Red Roy ?!?! Sounds like a childrens cartoon or comic character :laugh:

Hes Roy and hes a Red
Simples
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Reg wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

OK dad

Some kind of control freak eh?

I dont understand why its such a big thing for you, this is the internet ffs.... chill dude, I'm not tribal.

Its not a big thing.
Im over it
Chilled as a chihuahua
:)
Thommo's perm

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Red Roy ?!?! Sounds like a childrens cartoon or comic character :laugh:

Hes Roy and hes a Red
Simples

Simple is the right word - will look out for his cartoon strip soon
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Hes Roy and hes a Red
Simples

Simple is the right word - will look out for his cartoon strip soon

Starts on Saturday
:D
Thommo's perm

Postby Owzat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 am

Thommo's perm wrote:

OK dad

It's tragic you take the Woy thing so seriously you have to go on about it so much, that there is a thread telling people not to call him that and you have to try defamation by association tactics to try and get your way - and trying to get your way is a sign of immaturity, rather sad given that calling Woy "Woy" is so trivial it is unbelievable.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:41 pm

mart wrote:If i'm not mistaken Roy agreed to not buy anyone from Fulham when he left for liverpool.

he's agreed not to buy anyone from anywhere
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 am

:laugh:

New manager syndrome is in full effect at Boro. Strachan is buying the SPL, at least we'll have a chance to see how the old infirm would cope in England. Celtic and Rangers players are going from Champions League to Champions-hip - what does that say about SPL? One I read a quote from said he wanted the chance to play in the Premiership, you got to get there yet sunshine!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 am

Owzat wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

OK dad

It's tragic you take the Woy thing so seriously you have to go on about it so much, that there is a thread telling people not to call him that and you have to try defamation by association tactics to try and get your way - and trying to get your way is a sign of immaturity, rather sad given that calling Woy "Woy" is so trivial it is unbelievable.

:laugh:
pot, kettle, black
Thommo's perm

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion