New defender

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:
SambaPrince wrote:bad bob stop being such a nerd grow and watch liverpool instead and sitting at home watching match of the day this site is built on opinions not sad old :censored: like you perving on us

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

Yer Bob grow and perv at Anfield :D

Great this topic Ab and LFC 2007 have finally found each other  :D

:laugh:

I know...this thread is classic!  I'm off for a bit lads and lasses but do keep up the good work!  :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby roberto green » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:04 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
SambaPrince wrote:bad bob stop being such a nerd grow and watch liverpool instead and sitting at home watching match of the day this site is built on opinions not sad old :censored: like you perving on us

:laugh:

What are you on about, lad?  Perving?  MOTD?  WTF?  ???

So, you go to the match do you?  Travel down from Fleetwood to watch your beloved Liverpool?  Perhaps you might favour us with an actual opinion then, rather than tosh like "some of our defense is littered with embarssement"?  Who are you talking about?  Why are they not good enough?  Who should we replace them with?  See, "nerds" like me actually like to discuss the team we love and not just nitpick about the atrocious spelling found in posts with nothing at all to say.  :;):

I cant believe someone can come up with a :censored: post such as "our defence is littered with embarrasments"then go on and attack bad bob,i think you will find your several thousand post behind SAMBAPRINCE AND YOU QUITE CLEARLY HAVENT A CLUE ABOUT FOOTBALL :veryangry
roberto green

Postby red37 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:18 pm

Bad Bob wrote:"some of our defense is littered with embarssement"? 

Come on Bob...thats a bummer of a thing to say!

:laugh:  couldn't resist mate  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:22 pm

Embarssement  :D 

Samba you made me laugh anyway!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:25 pm

SambaPrince wrote:some of our defense is littered with embarrsement

*sigh*

And to think, that space on this page taken up by this post was completly wasted. Don't abuse space on this forum again with posting shyte like that again, please!  :kungfu:
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:39 pm

so where were we?
new defender...
maybe this is the time someone like hobbs can use to prove himself if rafa doesnt buy anyone else. i do hope to see more english talent in this team.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:13 pm

LFC2007 - Turns a civil conversation into a personel argument, the blokes an anal Wind up.  :no
66-1112520797

Postby Red Dotty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:18 pm

Sami Hyypia has been declared fit to play against Toulouse, despite breaking his nose against Sunderland.

"I think he [Hyypia] will be okay," added Benitez. "The break was in the right place and so I don't think it will be a problem for him.

"We have Sami and Daniel Agger available and we can also use Arbeloa as a centre-back so we have enough players in that position."

Raffa has said it all

Save our money no need to Panic as JC may not be out either for as long as we first thought.
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:34 pm

Well at least my Sol Campbell suggestion wasnt ridiculed ! Anyway, looks like Carra will only miss a couple of games so we should be ok, still, another good backup centre half would help.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:16 pm

I love the net, a simple thread about a possible new defender and it turns into all out my dad is better than your dad warfare!

On the point of a new defender I could imagine we will get someone worth around 4-6 million from the continent. But I would prefer for one of the young up and comers to get a shout if needs be. Thats risky but they have to come through at some point.

Peace and harmony to all.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:57 pm

Great this topic Ab and LFC 2007 have finally found each other  :D

I was expecting that encounter too  :D

But I didn't expect they'd fall out that soon. It's a shame because both of them know talking about football without resorting to that.

It's a matter of opinions, and to be honest both of them put some reasonable points, but you can't prove right a thought unless it's tested.

For instance, AB says that no-one should forget the rivalry between Manchester United and Liverpool, which is true, but then it could be said that there's a history of players switching to archrival clubs. Laudrup, Figo, switched between clubs that have great hatred each other. Since Heinze is not english we could apply that mentality to him. I'll put it this way, if Manchester United is desperate in order a player does not come here, it must be because it would be good for us.

BTW you were right Ciggy in another thread when you said Rafa might have been a bit naive when he put all the eggs in that basket.

About discussing too harshly about he's good enough or not, it's pointless to do so, because I know fans that have seen him quite a lot and while some see a tough and hard CB, that is versatile enough to be a LB (despite not playing there before), others see a player who reaches late to tackles. It's football, and football are opinions. There's no need to say "clueless" because you lot disagree.

So starting the personal comments is pointless </Yoda comment>
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:26 am

Bamaga man wrote:LFC2007 - Turns a civil conversation into a personel argument, the blokes an anal Wind up.  :no

Muppet
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:38 am

LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:LFC2007 - Turns a civil conversation into a personel argument, the blokes an anal Wind up.  :no

Get a grip you bitter tw@t, it was a civil conversation.

It does appear that whenever you type something LFC they are all based on not only your opinion but factual, and therefore to intense, everything you say is backed up by a reason that is there factually or something that is well known by the press. To me, it seems your not being yourself, every reply you give is a reply to start an argument backed up by facts, if someone gives a reply to a statement to which you know is wrong, tell him/her so by saying, "what utter sh.ite" rather than posting a list of whats there factual or media based.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:47 am

Kharhaz wrote:It does appear that whenever you type something LFC they are all based on not only your opinion but factual, and therefore to intense, everything you say is backed up by a reason that is there factually or something that is well known by the press. To me, it seems your not being yourself, every reply you give is a reply to start an argument backed up by facts, if someone gives a reply to a statement to which you know is wrong, tell him/her so by saying, "what utter sh.ite" rather than posting a list of whats there factual or media based.

I don't give replies to start up arguments, I give my reasons, I back up my reasons and I put things in perspective.

I consider what you suggest by saying 'utter sh!te' more often a far more provocative way of approaching a response, I have used 'utter sh!te' once or twice - like everyone else has one way or another.

I don't really see your point, If someone wants to be abusive towards me the least they can expect back is an abbrasive comment back which then appears condescending on my part.

If you don't think I'm being myself, fine, I'm not responsible for how you think.

I don't post lists, or newspaper articles as you are suggesting.
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:02 am

LFC2007 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:It does appear that whenever you type something LFC they are all based on not only your opinion but factual, and therefore to intense, everything you say is backed up by a reason that is there factually or something that is well known by the press. To me, it seems your not being yourself, every reply you give is a reply to start an argument backed up by facts, if someone gives a reply to a statement to which you know is wrong, tell him/her so by saying, "what utter sh.ite" rather than posting a list of whats there factual or media based.

I don't give replies to start up arguments, I give my reasons, I back up my reasons and I put things in perspective.

I consider what you suggest by saying 'utter sh!te' more often a far more provocative way of approaching a response, I have used 'utter sh!te' once or twice - like everyone else has one way or another.

I don't really see your point, If someone wants to be abusive towards me the least they can expect back is an abbrasive comment back which then appears condescending on my part.

If you don't think I'm being myself, fine, I'm not responsible for how you think.

I don't post lists, or newspaper articles as you are suggesting.

And that reply adds to what ive said, paragraphs arguing everything ive said, if I see arguments in this how is everyone else percieving what you type?
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion