Neville reception - How bad will it be!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ynwa » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:38 pm

got a feelin that there will be fughts b4 and after the game and there will be murder
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:45 pm

2520years wrote:It's likely to be the 12:30 Saturday game (rather than the tea-time Saturday or Sunday game) I reckon.  That'll solve the drinking problem and is a good time to get ratings too.

yeah cos people dont drink in mornings in liverpool do they - what a stupid statement.

as for booing, laffing or what ever, get over it, let's show him with the football we play.

oh and kopite you said...
as for those mancs, they dont stand a chance
despite the hatered for MUFC they're still a capable team and could and probably will put up a really good fight.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:55 pm

mark the red wrote:i wont be booing him as that is pantomine stuff, ill wait till we beat them and shout ' :censored:' at him

It is a 12:30 kick off but that wont stop the drinking, ill just start at 8  :D

We have got to turn this game into a champions league atmosphere if thats possible, and at 12:30 in the morning its gonna be practically impossible, but are biggest rivals, at home in the FA Cup, Straight Knock out, we should turn the fu*king place into a cauldron of noise.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby mark the red » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:46 pm

ynwa wrote:got a feelin that there will be fughts b4 and after the game and there will be murder

wow, i never would have thought

(im being sarcastic)
i f**king love leon mc, what a lad
mark the red

Postby AussieKopite » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:50 pm

I know that some players thrive on being booed. If he ra to the away end at Old Trafford, I'd say there's a good chance he'll try to thrive off the energy. Maybe lateral thinking is needed.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flipmode » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:23 pm

Hopefully loads then we will be winning 3 -0 he will get carried away and sent off! :D
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:21 pm

The Reaction will be no worse then what everton gave Rooney last season. Anfield isn't gonna suddenly turn into the Ali Sami Yen and with 8,000 mancs getting tickets it will be a proper cup tie.

2-0 United Rooney + Giggs
Squigels

Postby flipmode » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:36 pm

Squigels wrote:The Reaction will be no worse then what everton gave Rooney last season. Anfield isn't gonna suddenly turn into the Ali Sami Yen and with 8,000 mancs getting tickets it will be a proper cup tie.

2-0 United Rooney + Giggs

Not a fan then?

Image Image

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:46 pm

Nah support the mighty the Mancs so im biased here.

Good forum here i say it to much but enough sense talked
Il always thinkUnited will win no matter who thier playing so don't listen to much to my predictions

You will give a good atmosphere but you always hate Neville the media will build it up before the game but you will react with the usual hate towards him. I would be suprised if the rection is any worse then what Rooney got at Goodison. Most people had a clue he supports United so kissing the badge is nothing new.

Lampard does the badge kissing evrey game even at the West Ham game shows how clever that tard is his old man was a west ham player and board member and he himself a product of thier acadamy kissing the badge of Mercenary F.C

I wouldn't care if Carragher did it to the United fans at the game just hope he doesn't get a chance to.
Squigels

Postby flipmode » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:45 pm

Squigels wrote:Nah support the mighty the Mancs so im biased here.

Good forum here i say it to much but enough sense talked
Il always thinkUnited will win no matter who thier playing so don't listen to much to my predictions

You will give a good atmosphere but you always hate Neville the media will build it up before the game but you will react with the usual hate towards him. I would be suprised if the rection is any worse then what Rooney got at Goodison. Most people had a clue he supports United so kissing the badge is nothing new.

Lampard does the badge kissing evrey game even at the West Ham game shows how clever that tard is his old man was a west ham player and board member and he himself a product of thier acadamy kissing the badge of Mercenary F.C

I wouldn't care if Carragher did it to the United fans at the game just hope he doesn't get a chance to.

Fair enough if he kissed badge where he was stood, but running all the way upto our fans to do it is disrespectful, if you defend like last night we're gonna stuff you, shame no Fowler though!

Image Image

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:50 pm

Loads of United fans appear worried but im confident. We won't defend like last night i don't think Fergie while losing it at times still motivates and particularly for this game.

Rooney seems to hate you and he is just that good whenever he plays he can just bring magic to a game.

conterversial or not He can change a game like that even more then your Gerrard.

Van Nistelrroy needs one chance thats all with the greatest respect cisse needs 3-4

You have us in midfield but apart from Gerrard and that little finger sucking bollox Garcia i don't really worry bout many others scoring from open play. All the possesion in the world won't win you games.

It wasn't clever off Neville fair point but its been blown well out of proportion Alan Green was itching to bring this all up and me and others believe Barwick will strumm up sh-t
Squigels

Postby mark the red » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:40 pm

some good points there, but horseface isnt on top form this season
i f**king love leon mc, what a lad
mark the red

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:12 pm

Lando Power bet:

10-1 Alan Hansen is caught on the roof of Anfield with a sniper rifle aimed at Neville's nose.

Good bet. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:05 pm

I hope he shoots him through the badge
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby ynwa » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:45 am

man u and gary sh it head nevil are going to die
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution