Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:39 pm

Oasis on hearing Neill has gone to W.Ham  :D
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:52 pm

S@int this is a picture of Oasis crying :D
66-1112520797

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:23 pm

Get in there! great signing! Lucas Niell now at Best Spam.

All we need now is for Bellas and Kuyt to run him ragged in 2 games time and sink the tw@ts.

lovely jubbly
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mannyk » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:26 pm

clik wrote:
Mannyk wrote:Are you guys serious the guy gets offered twice as much elsewhere of course he will go for the money. Anyway he will have an escape clause if they get relegated. If Liverpool wants him they will match the offer no matter how over rated it may seam. But they don't so lets find another and move on. Anyway why is everyone so :censored: off now . No one wanted him anyway.

this will be the only chance he will ever get to play champs league which is what should excite players not the money they earn enough already,if he went to west ham to play regularly then fair enough but to go just for the££££££££s he is obviously money orientated and not hungry for success
goodbye spucas  :rasp

What would you do ?
Mannyk

Postby clik » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:37 pm

Mannyk wrote:
clik wrote:
Mannyk wrote:Are you guys serious the guy gets offered twice as much elsewhere of course he will go for the money. Anyway he will have an escape clause if they get relegated. If Liverpool wants him they will match the offer no matter how over rated it may seam. But they don't so lets find another and move on. Anyway why is everyone so :censored: off now . No one wanted him anyway.

this will be the only chance he will ever get to play champs league which is what should excite players not the money they earn enough already,if he went to west ham to play regularly then fair enough but to go just for the££££££££s he is obviously money orientated and not hungry for success

What would you do ?

having already made a mint id have chosen to become a better player playing against the best in the world for the most prestige club in world
the decision would be easy
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:41 pm

Mannyk wrote:
clik wrote:

What would you do ?

Are you actually serious ?

He was being offered 30k a week by us wasnt he ?
I am not @rsed whether it is far less than West Ham offered, if he had any ambition he would of signed for Liverpool. he could of been facing Chelsea on Saturday and Barcelona in the new camp soon.
As most have said, its good news really, he would of been a liability imo, far too reckless. The only worry is that Ayala is the other player being mentioned...he must be about 46.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:43 pm

i hope he enjoys seeing his career drift into mediocrity.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:Gona get drunk tonight  :buttrock

As opposed to when you go out and don't get drunk  :p
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:55 pm

Actually, I have a soft spot for the Hammers....comes from a time when I lived round the corner from Upton Park....You have to admit, they generally DO play good football, at least that's my opinion. I'd hate to see them go down. I'd prefer it was "any team that Robbie Savage plays for".....the cheatin' scumbag....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby akumaface » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:02 pm

Rafa might dodge a bullet there. Neil wanted to play for a winner but he choses a team like that....Hope he will do well in Division 1 next year :D .
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Salty Sock » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:He is now a West Ham player, Im over the moon.
50 grand a week for that yer avvin a giraffe, didnt want him near our great club anyway, I thought Rafa had lost the plot even thinking of signing him.

We should have known he wasnt coming he's dithered more than dithering Dave from across the park.

Gona get drunk tonight  :buttrock

Having one for me ciggy :)

My thoughts on Neil are conflarging, his choices are almost selfish to the fans.
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:19 pm

puroresu wrote:Rafa’s choice of RB’s aint great.

Don't know about that one mate.  If we ever start getting linked with Daniel Alves again, you'll be eating those words.
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:23 pm

Just heard (admittedly on Five Live) that Mark Hughes has denied that West Ham (who have today signed Callum Davenport and had an offer for Upson turned down) have even enquired about Neill. ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ade » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Heinze has to be injrued. There is no reason why fergy wouldnt play his best player of last season unless something was up with him...

say what you like about ferguson but hes not a chump, id be wary of this. Altho, if he passed a medical, id snap him up.

There was nothing wrong with the horse, Stam or Beckham and he got shut of them, he has ruined Smith by playing him as a midfielder Fergies an old kunt and nothing he does suprises me.
If he dont like your face no matter how good your are you might as well ring dial a cab.

Still think Fergie got rid of Stam cos he was on drugs. No :censored: that big and heavy could've been as quick as him. The bulging veins, the acceleration, the failed drugs test in Serie A…why else get rid of one of the world's best centre backs. Cos he said something naughty in his book? bolox

As for Heinze, he's up there with Cashley as the best LB in the Prem. Let's have him
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:26 pm

has he actually signed, there is nothin on sky sports news
kopite_1232002

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion