My dirty little secret - I'm coming out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rocky29 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 am

your only half right nobody hates rafa on here but some do hate roy because of rafa. They wont let go of the past and make out rafa was the messiah because of instanbul so no matter how well roy does they will never accept him which is not what a true liverpool supporter should do.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 am

And some muppets like Rocky ^^ stoke the fire at any given opportunity.

Pay no attention to him, like everyone else. Either that or post after 10pm when his mum insists he has to go to bed.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HodgsonOUT!! » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:13 pm

my dirty little secret is i find this line fine the offical liverpool site very very funny:

Reliable French newspaper L'Equipe reports that Liverpool are very keen on Fanni and Rennes general manager Pierre Dreossi said: 'A decision will be made within 48 hours.'
HodgsonOUT!!

Postby stmichael » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Credit where credit's due, he's actually done well as a striker in the past 2 games and is clearly a confidence player. The thing is, Benitez, and now Hodgson have shown little faith in him and I think he suffers accordingly. He is definitely hampered by not getting a run of games but I am honestly stumped to just how good he would actually be if he was given one.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby HodgsonOUT!! » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:17 pm

i think its 100% mental with him because the talent, the physique, its all there for us to see
i would stick him upfront with torres until january give him a real chance of sustained games in his favoured position
stick with 442 because its working and have maxi  on the left and stevie on the right with lucas and raul in the middle

we have a run of games where we could pick up 4 or 5 wins on the bounce and get oursevles back in the mix so lets go for it and maybe babel can fill his boots abit and really kick on if not get rid in january
HodgsonOUT!!

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:12 pm

I don't think Babel and Torres would work particularly well as Ryan doesn't have any awareness of what's happening around him and would probably infuriate Fernando with his constant errors.
I personally think we should go for the following lineup when stevie is back:

Kuyt                  Raul          Lucas                     Maxi
                                GerrArd

Torres.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby Aussie Style » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm

My dirty little secret..I still have a man crush on Xabi. Of all the players that have moved on, I miss him the most..oh and Sami Hyypia. Legends.
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Aussie Style wrote:My dirty little secret..I still have a man crush on Xabi. Of all the players that have moved on, I miss him the most..oh and Sami Hyypia. Legends.

See him in the crowd yesterday ?
With his wooly hat on  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Babel's done this before hasn't he. We all remember his contributions vs Arsenal, Man U, Madrid (assist for Gerrard), his goal against Chelsea, Lyon etc.. so he can produce in glimpses, but his all round contribution is not nearly enough. He's a bit of a Cisse for me. A player who will occasionally produce something that catches your eye but generally offer very little to the team's overall performance, and we just can't afford to carry such players.
LFC2007

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Babel's done this before hasn't he. We all remember his contributions vs Arsenal, Man U, Madrid (assist for Gerrard), his goal against Chelsea, Lyon etc.. so he can produce in glimpses, but his all round contribution is not nearly enough. He's a bit of a Cisse for me. A player who will occasionally produce something that catches your eye but generally offer very little to the team's overall performance, and we just can't afford to carry such players.

Yep, he just need to show his ''glimpses'' consistently
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:00 am

I must admit I have a dirty little secret ... I was excited when we first brought Babel to the club ..I was foolish enough to believe that playing in the red of Liverpool would be all the incentive this Lad ,or any other young Kid would need to spur him on ....I also believed that taking to the field at Anfield would and should be cherished over Rap music and fucking Twitter ...I was sadly wrong it seems he really couldnt give a fuck and doesn't feel the desire to rectify this in the slightest ...and why should he when he is given countless chances to inspire and fails so miserably he makes Poulson seem energetic ,and still the managers reel off how he needs to improve, and they believe he has it in his locker to do exactly this ...... One question : where is this fucking locker has anyone seen it :D
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 pm

So he was once again useless. That's the thing with Ryan, good maybe 1 in 4 games. Would love to see him succeed here but it aint gonna happen.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 pm

bavlondon wrote:So he was once again useless. That's the thing with Ryan, good maybe 1 in 4 games. Would love to see him succeed here but it aint gonna happen.

agreed, sell now and buy someone better.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Seriously hoping he is gone come next month. Problem is who is gonna buy him.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion