My dirty little secret - I'm coming out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red-er-Dare » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:57 am

andy_g wrote:i've got a little secret thought... and that thought is...

that i think liverpoolmadman knows about as much about football as stephen hawking does about break dancing.

:laugh:
Red-er-Dare

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:13 pm

I think ryan babel would be a world class player , trully world class . If only he had a brain , he hasn't so he won't and never will be . For that reason i'm out .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:18 pm

He hardly ever works up a sweat to track back, in fact at times he looks like he can't be arsed. Also he has zero footballing intelligence whatsoever. How many times has he tried taking on someone dribbling only to run into them head on and lose the ball?

He shows the odd flash of brilliance but that's it. Sorry but after all these years if he was gonna do something he would have done it by now. IMO he should have fk'd off years ago but we were so skint we couldn't afford to let him go on the cheap. As for his personal life I don't really have a problem with him doing his rapping ect... if he was playing like a world pro none of you would be saying anything. In fact most would probably be cheering it along. It's only because he is sh.it that people have a go at him, as if doing all that rapping is holding him back on the pitch. I'm afraid he is just plain shi.t.

He should be the first one out come the summer.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I think in the right squad, and in the right set up, Babel would do well. He isn't suited to chasing long balls or tracking back. We've all seen what he can do. You can't take it away from him, he does have some explosive qualities; he's got pace and he can hit a ball, but when he actually has to think about what he has to do, it all goes t*ts up for him. Just seems like it's his mentality that's letting him down, and not his overall ability, like he's just happy to be here sitting on the bench and picking up wads of notes for it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Emerald Red wrote:I think in the right squad, and in the right set up, Babel would do well. He isn't suited to chasing long balls or tracking back. We've all seen what he can do. You can't take it away from him, he does have some explosive qualities; he's got pace and he can hit a ball, but when he actually has to think about what he has to do, it all goes t*ts up for him. Just seems like it's his mentality that's letting him down, and not his overall ability, like he's just happy to be here sitting on the bench and picking up wads of notes for it.

think thats about right.
He isnt sh!t, you can see flashes of what he an do at times. They are just nowhere near often enough and his attitude does seem terrible.
What i would say is i dont think Rafa should ever have signed him.
He is not a left winger in a 4 man midfield. He played wide left of a 3 for Holland, that's essentially a striker but out wide.
He wouldnt have had to track back and would have got the ball in areas where he could shoot on sight. His shooting power is one of his better qualities and we have never really played him in a position that gets him in an area where he can get shots off.
He doesnt deserve a place at LFC though due to his attitude and the fat that Roy plays a similar formation to what Rafa played.
4-3-3 would be perfect for us.

Torres
   Cole/Maxi               Kuyt

with Babel coming on later in games in one of the wide positions.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Raoul » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:23 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:I think in the right squad, and in the right set up, Babel would do well. He isn't suited to chasing long balls or tracking back. We've all seen what he can do. You can't take it away from him, he does have some explosive qualities; he's got pace and he can hit a ball, but when he actually has to think about what he has to do, it all goes t*ts up for him. Just seems like it's his mentality that's letting him down, and not his overall ability, like he's just happy to be here sitting on the bench and picking up wads of notes for it.

think thats about right.
He isnt sh!t, you can see flashes of what he an do at times. They are just nowhere near often enough and his attitude does seem terrible.
He is not a left winger in a 4 man midfield. He played wide left of a 3 for Holland, that's essentially a striker but out wide.
He wouldnt have had to track back and would have got the ball in areas where he could shoot on sight. His shooting power is one of his better qualities and we have never really played him in a position that gets him in an area where he can get shots off.
He doesnt deserve a place at LFC though due to his attitude and the fat that Roy plays a similar formation to what Rafa played.

Torres

I've gotta say that I don't like players who are unwilling to track back - his workrate is probably the thing I hate the most about Babel, and why I know in my heart of hearts that he has to go. But, man, such potential... Let's just give him one more chance, one more chance...

PS. I also quite like seeing Lucas doing well. Maybe I've got an overinflated love of underdogs or something?

I'm a sad case, aren't I...
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 am

Oh good, I thought you were coming out of the closet or something.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby rocky29 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 am

Raoul wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

think thats about right.

Torres

I've gotta say that I don't like players who are unwilling to track back - his workrate is probably the thing I hate the most about Babel, and why I know in my heart of hearts that he has to go. But, man, such potential... Let's just give him one more chance, one more chance...

PS. I also quite like seeing Lucas doing well. Maybe I've got an overinflated love of underdogs or something?

well if you also would like to see rafa comeback? Then its obvious what your problem is. You love backing LOSERS !!!
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:30 am

I used to imagine what Id say to Babel if I ever met him. At first I would have sympathised with him and told him to be strong and it would all come out right for him. I would have said he had great potential and I believed in him. I would have said he could become a world class player and a legend for LFC if he got his head down and took his chance when it came.
Now I would probably laugh in his face and call him he biggest waste of space w@nker I have ever seen at LFC. He is beyond shameful and totally embarrassing. I do honestly think he has mental issues because for someone with undoubted potential to be sitting on a bench, in the stands or at home at his age smacks of retardedness to me. He is a useless, worthless sh'thouse of a man who is spongeing off us and stopping potentially good players who really want to play for us.
The sooner the gormless cu'nt fu'cks off the better
Thommo's perm

Postby rocky29 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:57 am

Thommo's perm wrote:I used to imagine what Id say to Babel if I ever met him. At first I would have sympathised with him and told him to be strong and it would all come out right for him. I would have said he had great potential and I believed in him. I would have said he could become a world class player and a legend for LFC if he got his head down and took his chance when it came.
Now I would probably laugh in his face and call him he biggest waste of space w@nker I have ever seen at LFC. He is beyond shameful and totally embarrassing. I do honestly think he has mental issues because for someone with undoubted potential to be sitting on a bench, in the stands or at home at his age smacks of retardedness to me. He is a useless, worthless sh'thouse of a man who is spongeing off us and stopping potentially good players who really want to play for us.
The sooner the gormless cu'nt fu'cks off the better

apart from all that do you want him to stay   :wwww
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:his attitude does seem terrible.

this is what it boils down to for me.

compare and contrast. both him and yossi benayoun at one stage had a distinct lack of playing time in the first team. one kept his moth shut, knuckled down and worked hard to change that and ultimately became one of our most important players for 18 months. the other continued to sulk and hit out over lack of opportunities and when he did get a chance more than often didn't produce.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Raoul » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 pm

OK Babel, play like I imagine you can (not like I can remember you ever playing)!
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Raoul wrote:OK Babel, play like I imagine you can (not like I can remember you ever playing)!

Off side, but that is my Babel!

:D

Do't worry everyone, I'm sure he'll disappoint me before the game is over...

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 pm

You should have started this thread 2 years ago :p
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:37 am

rocky29 wrote:
Raoul wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

think thats about right.

Torres

well if you also would like to see rafa comeback? Then its obvious what your problem is. You love backing LOSERS !!!

You're a horrible little man, aren't you? I thought this was supposed to be a Liverpool supporters' forum? It seems to me that half of you hate Rafa and the other half hate Roy. What's that all about?
Ring-of-Fire

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion