My dirty little secret - I'm coming out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mkingdom » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:50 pm

I have never understood why Babel has always been played on the left. I tell myself that these big time managers must know something I don't, but really, he is right footed, so why persist on the left.

No wonder he looks bobbins.
mkingdom

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Judge wrote:btw, i want man love with lucas

always one who drags a topic down :no

:p
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 pm

My dirty little secret involves Stacey Solomon and a giant tea cup full of egg glaze .....and that's all I'm prepared to say  :blush:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh the threads about Babel :D .... well he's a complete waste of skin ...no helping him
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:03 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Oh the threads about Babel :D .... well he's a complete waste of skin ...no helping him

agreed.. get rid now
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:My dirty little secret involves Stacey Solomon and a giant tea cup full of egg glaze .....and that's all I'm prepared to say  :blush:

why waste time with a tea cup i'd put my egg glaze all over her face!  :p
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Rafa is a great manager:p
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby andy_g » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 pm

i've got a little secret thought... and that thought is...

that i think liverpoolmadman knows about as much about football as stephen hawking does about break dancing.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:10 pm

rocky29 wrote:
Raoul wrote:I have a dirty little secret.

I like Ryan Babel. I am always excited when I see his name on the team sheet. Every time I do one of those, if-I-was-the-manager-this-is-the-team-I'd-pick diagrams, I try to fit Babel in there somewhere. I'd love to see him given a run of games up front with Torres.

Now, I'm not an idiot. I know he is useless. I know he so often plays like he doesn't care. I know we'd be better off without him. But I remember some of his goals, I look at his pace, and I just want to give him one more chance to prove himself, because there is a player in there somewhere, if only he could be made to care.

Well, that is my dirty little secret. I wonder if others out there have secrets like mine (not necessarily Babel-related - I don't mean this as a Babel thread, but if it turns into one, mods, please feel free to merge with the appropriate thread).

hes had more chances and made more excuses than audley harrison. But i think they are both the same in ability and heart. FECKING-USELESS!!!

I'd be very surprised if Babel has ever given an excuse to the media. Anyway, I believe Rafa started playing him on the left for the following reasons:
1). He played there for Holland to good effect.
2). He wanted him to imrove his left foot and positional sense.
3). Left wing was and has for some time been a problem area.

Either way, I doubt Ryan will be a Liverpool player by this time next year.
Last edited by Ring-of-Fire on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby neil » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:My dirty little secret involves Stacey Solomon and a giant tea cup full of egg glaze .....and that's all I'm prepared to say  :blush:

you ought to be ashamed of yourself, stace solomon?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:01 pm

neil wrote:

I'm taking RBG up the east end if hes a Stace fan, he'd have his fair share...

edit: when I say take him up the east end, i mean of London, not the other
Last edited by dawson99 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 pm

neil wrote:

Shush its a secret thread .....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 pm

I like Ryan Babel. I am always excited when I see his name on the team sheet. Every time I do one of those, if-I-was-the-manager-this-is-the-team-I'd-pick diagrams, I try to fit Babel in there somewhere. I'd love to see him given a run of games up front with Torres.

Now, I'm not an idiot. I know he is useless. I know he so often plays like he doesn't care. I know we'd be better off without him. But I remember some of his goals, I look at his pace, and I just want to give him one more chance to prove himself, because there is a player in there somewhere, if only he could be made to care.

Well, that is my dirty little secret. I wonder if others out there have secrets like mine (not necessarily Babel-related - I don't mean this as a Babel thread, but if it turns into one, mods, please feel free to merge with the appropriate thread).

You then must have a strange fascination with watching chickens getting their heads cut off and then be awed at how fast they can run without them...........

That is the exact way of describing that muppet Babel.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby redhayesy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 am

sadly you are not alone in your thinking! dirty little secret or not. it just sums it up for me, cause my boss at work today asked me what i thought of last night's performance & i said without hesitation- the likes of poulsen,pacheo,wilson,shelvey were really out of their depth.

etc,etc- but then he had the ordasity to say- 'oh well they tried & were given a chance' but at least Babel played really well & led the front line really well. FFS at that moment in time i really,really had to bite my lip!! this was my boss talking to me & believe me, i just walked away, i had to before i said somthing i'd regret!

this topic is a wind up & so is anyone who really still thinks this pathetic excuss for an LFC  player has any thing else to offer!

his fecking arrogance in thinking he's good enough,has not p1ssed me off in so long since i care to remember,with any plyer in the ressie's- he just wants the fecking stupid amount of money the FC pay him week in week out. well feck off Babel,before anyone wants Roy out of a job- i personally want the likes of Babel out before him end of!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:05 am

andy_g wrote:i've got a little secret thought... and that thought is...

that i think liverpoolmadman knows about as much about football as stephen hawking does about break dancing.

:buttrock lets see where roy take us until at the end of this season .... top 4 or bottom 4 ...
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion