My complaint - To the bbc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:27 am

I decided to complain about Match of The Day to the BBC about the negative bias I believe is shown to the club by the BBC, I'm fed up with being shown near the end of the programme, it's disrespectful to the best club in the land. It's quite disgusting. You know you have to take a stand when you're shown behind Bolton and Reading of all teams.

Dear BBC, I would like to lodge a complaint about your negative bias towards Liverpool football club. I feel the BBC is victimising my football club in the match of the day coverage. Today we played Wigan at the JJB and trounced them four nil. It was an important match for us because it was our first away win of the season, this match had everything, both teams creating chances, good attractive football and yet the BBC feel the need to shove us to back of the broadcasting listings. I can understand us being behind Aston Villa and Portsmouth, because that was the best match played today, but to be behind a poor one sided North London derby and to be behind a boring Manchester United match is an absolute joke. Need I remind you of our achievements? Well you'll probably know this, but incase you have forgotten, we have won 18 league titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA cups and countless other trophies. I feel my club deserves a bit more respect from the BBC, I understand we're not liked by London media, but it would be nice to be shown nearer the start of the programme for once. It's deeply insulting to be shown behind a boring Bolton vs. Reading match. So I would like to see a little more respect shown to the best club in the country. 

I think this complaint shows how much of a loser I am, but it would be great if loads of people lodged complaints.
:D

If you feel like complaining, do it here; http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/
67-1161385641

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:49 am

Today they saved the best to last mate!

Nice that you e mailed them anyway.......:D Good stuff!
66-1120597113

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:49 am

I think MOTD would do well to make use of the interactive capabilities of digital to give more coverage to each match. They clearly have access to more extensive highlights for every match, and they clearly conduct more interviews than they run, so why not let us see them? They're still a public service broadcaster, they're still commanding a license fee, so being biased towards Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal isn't on. We could beat a side 7-0 and we'd still be bumped off the first game by a dire 1-0 noon kick off featuring Fergie or Jose's lot. I'm sure other fans of other clubs feel the same way

Basically, the format they use right now means that they can't please everyone every week, but if they show a bit of initiative, then maybe everyone will feel their team's getting good coverage.
ivor_the_injun

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:55 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:I think MOTD would do well to make use of the interactive capabilities of digital to give more coverage to each match. They clearly have access to more extensive highlights for every match, and they clearly conduct more interviews than they run, so why not let us see them? They're still a public service broadcaster, they're still commanding a license fee, so being biased towards Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal isn't on. We could beat a side 7-0 and we'd still be bumped off the first game by a dire 1-0 noon kick off featuring Fergie or Jose's lot. I'm sure other fans of other clubs feel the same way

Basically, the format they use right now means that they can't please everyone every week, but if they show a bit of initiative, then maybe everyone will feel their team's getting good coverage.

They should just put it on from 11 till about 5am with extensive highlights..then you can get yer missus :censored: and sit and enjoy while shes sleeping!...Voila...and the chinese is open till 2am so a half way through meal can be ordered!

Great!
66-1120597113

Postby peterc1992 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:50 am

CharmlessMan wrote:I decided to complain about Match of The Day to the BBC about the negative bias I believe is shown to the club by the BBC, I'm fed up with being shown near the end of the programme, it's disrespectful to the best club in the land. It's quite disgusting. You know you have to take a stand when you're shown behind Bolton and Reading of all teams.

Dear BBC, I would like to lodge a complaint about your negative bias towards Liverpool football club. I feel the BBC is victimising my football club in the match of the day coverage. Today we played Wigan at the JJB and trounced them four nil. It was an important match for us because it was our first away win of the season, this match had everything, both teams creating chances, good attractive football and yet the BBC feel the need to shove us to back of the broadcasting listings. I can understand us being behind Aston Villa and Portsmouth, because that was the best match played today, but to be behind a poor one sided North London derby and to be behind a boring Manchester United match is an absolute joke. Need I remind you of our achievements? Well you'll probably know this, but incase you have forgotten, we have won 18 league titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA cups and countless other trophies. I feel my club deserves a bit more respect from the BBC, I understand we're not liked by London media, but it would be nice to be shown nearer the start of the programme for once. It's deeply insulting to be shown behind a boring Bolton vs. Reading match. So I would like to see a little more respect shown to the best club in the country. 

I think this complaint shows how much of a loser I am, but it would be great if loads of people lodged complaints.

Il lodge a complaint no problem
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:55 am

tell you what mate i was there waiting for the match thinking the same thing, an effin bleeding disgrace that we had to watch the cheating fooks from down the lancs first up, there game was live on sky so all the halfwits had already seen it, plus it was a load of effin :censored: to boot.

when you havnt won away all season and not scored a goal in open play you would expect once it happend and you scored 4 it would be considered one of the main matches of the day.

fook the bbc anyway if i didnt have to work today i wouldnt of even watched it.

also lawro is a :censored:.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:02 am

i think they put us on last knowing that you will then sit through the whole programme, but if they put us on first most people will turn over after our game is shown
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:15 am

Typical of the London-based media.

"They're all a bunch of f*ckwits", said Charlie to Eric Bristowe.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:26 am

CharmlessMan wrote:I decided to complain about Match of The Day to the BBC about the negative bias I believe is shown to the club by the BBC, I'm fed up with being shown near the end of the programme, it's disrespectful to the best club in the land. It's quite disgusting. You know you have to take a stand when you're shown behind Bolton and Reading of all teams.

What a nice polite complaint, well CharmlessMan if that fails we'll burn the feckers out !! :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:03 am

I couldnt give a :censored: what time where on match off the day. 

Just out off interest, where are you from?
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:11 am

Liverpool, what's that got to do with anything? The reason I watch MOTD is I like to hear what Lawro and Hansen have to say about our performances and to be fair I don't think I should have endure an hour of :censored: highlights from clubs like Reading and Bolton just to hear what Hansen and Lawro have to say.
67-1161385641

Postby Redman in wales » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:20 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:I think MOTD would do well to make use of the interactive capabilities of digital to give more coverage to each match. They clearly have access to more extensive highlights for every match, and they clearly conduct more interviews than they run, so why not let us see them? They're still a public service broadcaster, they're still commanding a license fee, so being biased towards Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal isn't on. We could beat a side 7-0 and we'd still be bumped off the first game by a dire 1-0 noon kick off featuring Fergie or Jose's lot. I'm sure other fans of other clubs feel the same way

next season they will be more interactive.... apparently from next august all highlights will be put online at the same time as the programme goes out
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:22 am

CharmlessMan wrote:Liverpool, what's that got to do with anything? The reason I watch MOTD is I like to hear what Lawro and Hansen have to say about our performances and to be fair I don't think I should have endure an hour of :censored: highlights from clubs like Reading and Bolton just to hear what Hansen and Lawro have to say.

And dont you think the fans off the teams who are normally on last have got a right to complain aswell.  Do grow up some time soon mate.   And why anyone would want to lstn to Mark Lawrenson is beond me.  He talks complete poo pie.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:39 am

It wasn't a serious complaint, if it was it would be a hell of a lot longer than what it is, I can't stand the BBC, I barely watch it as it is, it's a :censored: channel that go out their way to scaremonger issues like bird flu and Sars. I was bored sitting in front of the TV, doing paperwork, so I decided to waste a bit of time and complain. The reason I like watching Lawro on MOTD is because he always criticises us for something and it's usually minor, it's great to watch.
67-1161385641

Postby kunilson » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:37 pm

HEY! i still get scared of birds in the sky incase they have the flu which cause pandemic, epidemics and nuclear wars...its REAL! believe.

And i was annoyed that we were down the pecking order(james bond pun right there..) in MOTD. Especially considering we put 4 past them. But there u go...the other matches were quite exciting though, and more of a contest compared to ours except the north london derby.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion