Moyes - everton are better than liverpool - He's on drugs when he was been interview

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Mon May 09, 2005 10:11 pm

All credit to the B.S. To finish fourth with that squad is nothing short of miraculous. Of course we've made it easy for them.

If i was Moyes i'd be saying exactly the same thing. The fans are loving him for it no doubt.

They will struggle next season. Hav no doubt. They are still potless despite the Rooney sale and Moyes won't get any Champ League money untill they can negotiate the qulifying round. Something we barely did this season.

Crazy thing is - If they mess up the Qualifier, the EPL will run the risk of having it's 4 team allocation reduced to 3 with an extra team going to France or the krauts. So it's technically in the interset of everybody if they get to the group stages.

Fu.ck that!!!! I hope the spawny bas.tards get beat by a bunch of part-time fish farmers.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon May 09, 2005 10:13 pm

Everton don't have to necessarily play some poor team from a small country that could whoop their :censored: without any problems, they could draw the fourth team of Spain or France and they would get trashed :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon May 09, 2005 11:03 pm

el_stinger wrote:They've won a lot more cups than us, and have been highly successful in Europe.

everton have won more cups than liverpool ???  :Oo:
you sure about that statement ???
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 09, 2005 11:15 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:
el_stinger wrote:They've won a lot more cups than us, and have been highly successful in Europe.

everton have won more cups than liverpool ???  :Oo:
you sure about that statement ???

I think it was said slightly ironicaly Canadian  :D

Well well well, Moyes seems to have become afflicted by Everton Foootball Club's obsession with Liverpool FC.

Why doesn't Moyes simply say we are the 4th best team in the Premiership if he isn't obsesssed with all things red ?

We are inteligent enough to work out what he means by that but Gollum couldn't resist a little side swipe across Stanley Park such is his affliction    :oh:

He's deluded if he believes a team that finishes benaeth his in the Prem but makes the Final of the Carling Cup and European Cup are inferior.........

The table doesn;t lie but neither does the European Champions League Final line up either  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue May 10, 2005 2:43 am

Let's hope that Bolton beat Everton badly, maybe 3:0. With that result FA should know that if Everton lose badly to Bolton , how can Everton beat other Euro clubs ? It's a disgrace to England Club.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Dom1 » Tue May 10, 2005 3:43 pm

yeah...and liverpool are SO the biggest club in europe ???  ???
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 10, 2005 4:05 pm

Dom1 wrote:yeah...and liverpool are SO the biggest club in europe ???  ???

Dom do yourself a favour and do not try punching above your weight in General Discussion.

This is an LFC forum lest you forget.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue May 10, 2005 4:20 pm

I agree with JBG that everton deserve it as they did come 4th. But it is funny that their best season for god knows how long is overshadowed by us reaching the final.

Yes the table doesnt lie but it also doesnt tell you the whole story as well

I believe in the table etc but if we win the history books will show Liverpool won the chapmpions league and Everton finished 4th. In that context Dom well done on coming 4th  :rasp
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue May 10, 2005 5:27 pm

Dom1 wrote:yeah...and liverpool are SO the biggest club in europe ???  ???

er...does anyone know who "everscum" are in europe?.Mmm...they seem to be scratching their heads on that one!  :laugh:  :laugh:   :rasp
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue May 10, 2005 5:33 pm

Ahhhh...Poor little Moyesy. I thought gloating was a sign of insecurity!?! I think what he really means is;We (Everton in his case) are truely grateful to LFC and sods law for handing our scruffy little shed of a club the chance to lose to Graz AK in next seasons CL, and then get relegated as our Euro-virgin squad struggle to cope with the extra burden! :p :D :D :p  (Soz Dom!!!!) Up the 'pool!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue May 10, 2005 10:08 pm

yeah...and liverpool are SO the biggest club in europe

1.Real Madrid- 9 time "Champions League" winners
2.AC Milan- 6 time CL winners
3.LIVERPOOL- 4 time CL winners

So yes we are one of the biggest clubs in Europe, smarta$$.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed May 11, 2005 2:05 am

A.B. wrote:
yeah...and liverpool are SO the biggest club in europe

1.Real Madrid- 9 time "Champions League" winners
2.AC Milan- 6 time CL winners
3.LIVERPOOL- 4 time CL winners

So yes we are one of the biggest clubs in Europe, smarta$$.

:wwww
:rasp
76-1115222408

Postby policy » Wed May 11, 2005 8:04 am

To Dom and the rest of the BS.

If today Moyes can say that Everton is the best team in Liverpool..........

Benitez can say come May 25th that LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB are the best team in the FoOkIN' WORLD.

He had to see that one coming. It is too easy.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 11, 2005 8:07 am

policy wrote:To Dom and the rest of the BS.

If today Moyes can say that Everton is the best team in Liverpool..........

Benitez can say come May 25th that LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB are the best team in the FoOkIN' WORLD.

He had to see that one coming. It is too easy.

:buttrock hats what I was thinking  :D
Rafa will defo say if we win it we are the best team in europe  :rasp
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 11, 2005 8:20 am

LOL this is what I couldnt understand they where fighting for CL and 8 of them wont even be playing in it, ffs if they have cut Weir, and Fergusons salary how are they going to buy top class players ???

Unimpressed Weir one of six poised to quit Everton

GLENN GIBBONS

DAVID Weir revealed yesterday that he is one of up to six players who could be forced to quit Everton within the next few weeks. With the celebrations of the Goodison Park club’s extraordinary qualification for the Champions League still echoing across Merseyside, there is every likelihood that the team built by Davie Moyes will disintegrate as a result of widespread disenchantment.

The Scotland centre-half, whose contract is due to expire, has been offered a new agreement at only half his current salary. Weir admitted that, with appearance money and bonuses factored in, it would still be possible to earn a lucrative living, but he, like several others, believes he is the victim of shabby treatment.

"I think there were about seven of us whose contracts run out at the end of this season," said the former Falkirk and Hearts defender. "Nigel Martyn, the goalkeeper, is the only one to have signed a new deal. The others, I believe, are in the same boat as myself.

"I can’t speak for them, but I can for myself. I’m not happy with what they’ve offered, to be honest. I think I deserve better. Throughout my career, including my time at Everton, I’ve always turned up, ready to play, ready to do everything I can.

"More than anything, including the money, there’s a principle to be considered here. Making that kind of offer is questioning your entire motivation. It’s saying, ‘We’re not sure about your commitment’, and that’s not reasonable, considering all that’s gone before."

Weir, who celebrates his 35th birthday today, is wanted by Leeds United, who are keen to take him on a two-year contract - Everton’s offer is only one - with much more favourable basic terms. Whether or not his present club are prepared to make a more attractive proposal remains to be seen.

"The manager has said he is keen to keep the majority of the boys who have done so well," said Weir, "so we’ll see what happens. But, like everybody else, I can’t wait forever. I have to know what I’m going to be doing next season, what kind of living I’m going to be making.

"I know through an intermediary that Leeds will give me two years, which is an obvious attraction. I’m 35 tomorrow, but I feel as good as ever. I know that’s a cliche among ageing players, but it’s absolutely true, because I know on the pitch that nothing has changed.

"The only signs you get are the night after a game and the next morning, when you’re a little more tired, a little stiffer, than before. But from game to game, while actually playing, there’s no difference."

If, as Weir insists, it is a principle that is at stake, it is unlikely the impasse will be ended unless the club make an improved offer. His recent return to the Scotland squad under his old Everton manager, Walter Smith, ended a self-imposed, two-year exile as a consequence of a point of principle between himself and the former coach, Berti Vogts.

With Gary Naysmith, another former Hearts defender, also among the contractually troubled at Goodison, it seems likely that Everton could lose half of their Scots colony - Duncan Ferguson and James McFadden comprise the other half - before May is out.

But, as Weir was quick to emphasise, the impressive management style of Moyes is likely to ensure that Scotland maintains a significant presence. Having taken the team from fourth bottom to fourth top of the Premiership since last year, despite the loss of such celebrated players as Wayne Rooney, Thomas Gravesen and Tomasz Radzinski, the former Celtic defender is progressing towards fulfilment of the managerial potential he had shown at Preston North End.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion