Morientes to betis - Part exchange

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:10 pm

Garymac wrote:Said on Sky before the chamipons league games that Juventus were in the picture for him and they are set to offer a straight 12 million so i think the 20 and 25 million shouts could well be off the mark and Betis maybe be set to let him go for cheaper than we think, but Joaquin for less than 15 mil means a hell of a lot more teams will go for him.

Well if he did go to Juve, I definetly wouldnt mind seeing us take Mauro Camoranesi off their hands. Good quality winger, goes past fullbacks and has a good cross too, though not a whippet and can be a bit weak at times, but as I say, if Joaquin goes to Juve, MC wouldnt be too happy I would of thought, so may be able to get him.

Though after saying all that, I think we will be seeing Simao in January!
76-1115222408

Postby tubby » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:13 pm

With Betis flirting with relegation right now its almost certain that Joaquin will indeed move on come the wend of the season. However with Steven Gerrards newley found outlet on the right, we might not after all require a very expensive winger. Instead of Joaquin Rafa may go with the cheaper option of Simao or even a talanted youngster. With Gerrard on the right we can be a lot more imposing becasue it allows us to have both Alonso and the ever improving Sissoko in the centre.

I dont think Nando will be going anywhere. Hes world class and the KOP will back him no matter what happens. No player at Liverpool has as much experience as Nando but for some reason none of you idiots can see that. He can play against premiership opposition becasue he tore Chelsea to bit when he played against them at Monaco. What people dont realise is that he requires fittness and as soon as we see that we will se more goals like we saw against Fulham and Charlton last year.

This rumor is :censored:. Just like the one a few montsh ago: "Cisse of, Kuyt on exchange deal"

I mean what the :censored: was all that about
Last edited by tubby on Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:03 pm

bavlondon wrote:I dont think Nando will be going anywhere. Hes world class and the KOP will back him no matter what happens. No player at Liverpool has as much experience as Nando but for some reason none of you idiots can see that. He can play against premiership opposition becasue he tore Chelsea to bit when he played against them at Monaco. What people dont realise is that he requires fittness and as soon as we see that we will se more goals like we saw against Fulham and Charlton last year.

Spot ON mate, well said  :buttrock
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:06 pm

It's funny how as soon as one of our players[strikers] start to play well they are linked with another club. Why haven't we heard anything about this two weeks ago?

I don't think it will happen. Simao is more likely the target than Joaquin.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Robin_kopite7 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:36 pm

It´s amazing how Joaquin can be linked with different clubs every week ???
I would be thrilled to see him come here but simao would do to, let´s wait and see if Betis and/or Benfica go through to the next round first, until then these rumours are just pointless...
Although they make fun reading :D
Robin_kopite7

Postby XSD » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:26 pm

woof woof ! wrote:A mate mentioned he saw a report (says he can't remember where   ???  )

I'm sold.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:56 pm

sabre do you know what betis' financial situation is? if so please enlighten me 

They don't have financial troubles. His president took that club when was at the point of disappearing and riight now they've been renewing their stadium. Betis' economics are his presidents' economics. A football club is quite a handy thing to make "black" money "white" (I don't know how you put this in english, I'm talking about the money that is not clear what it has come from).

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:58 pm

We'd probably say dirty money clean ;)
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:02 pm

Sabre wrote:A football club is quite a handy thing to make "black" money "white" (I don't know how you put this in english, I'm talking about the money that is not clear what it has come from).

Sabre

We'd say "A football club is a handy place to wash dirty money " .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby primodua » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:25 pm

come january should things are still in the dumps, pay the bucks, give em moro, hell give em crouch too and get joaquin. ???

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby Dimshen » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:37 pm

bavlondon wrote:I dont think Nando will be going anywhere. Hes world class and the KOP will back him no matter what happens. No player at Liverpool has as much experience as Nando but for some reason none of you idiots can see that. He can play against premiership opposition becasue he tore Chelsea to bit when he played against them at Monaco. What people dont realise is that he requires fittness and as soon as we see that we will se more goals like we saw against Fulham and Charlton last year.

the man is undoubted quality, and you can say this because we've seen his quality for many eyars at r.madrid, however, i dont think u can justify such aggressive defense of a player when he has done very little to convince us of his quality in the premiership, dont get me wrong i want to see him do well (obviously) but can u really be that confident of him coming through for us? ???
Dimshen

Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:46 pm

I think he will come good - given a run without injury.  I think the team is starting to gel together, and since Rafa has assured us he'll not be making radical changes week-in week-out, I feel that consistancy will follow.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:55 pm

drummerphil wrote:rumour thread anyone

thought id just remind you of a remark you made a few weeks back Drummer phil about when i suggested a rumour thread and you lambasted me for it ..........."some people will say anything to get in with people here "   

[quote]

Think in future mate you ought to  stick to a  remark or principal and not jump on a bandwagon cos it looks "cool" or  you think everyone will agree ............. :no  :no
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:00 pm

its all  if you ask me,do people get some kind of kick out of spouting rubbish,hoping they might fit in or something

--------------

think thats what you said pal .........It was on the "Silly season has started " thread id any one wants to check it out .

What band do you play in Phil ? Billy Bandwagon and the A.rse kissers ?????
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:10 am

AutoTrader said they'd part exchange Morientes for a Ford Fiesta.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion