Morientes' goal yesterday - Top class

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chindianred » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:32 am

i'll join st.michael's bandwagon. it's for all 2 c. really astonishing talent and what i like most is his drive for more
hence his name 'mor'ientes ??? good in the air is really really pivotal for us coz we lack that and yes his link up is phenomenal i know its early days but nothing wrong in recognizing talent and passion
YWNA
chindianred
chindianred

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:22 am

A.B. wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
A.B. wrote:Remember Thierry Henry?

Your total lack of football knowledge is at times hilarious.

Henry was a winger who Wenger converted into a striker.

Cisse has played as a winger at certain point during games this season and played fairly well in that position.

Note that I also didn't say that I would play Cisse pernamently in that position only for the time being.

If you mean that by touching the ball whilst on the right hand side of the pitch he played as a winger, then I saw him head the ball out from a corner, so he must have also played alongside Hyppia at the back. :D

Admit you talk ****** lad.

No I don't mean that dumb f#cker. Here's a tip, if you don't agree with something or don't like it then don't reply. It's not f#cking rocket science, it's quite simple. You talk about the low standard on the forum at the moment yet you don't make it any better by replying it the way you do.

i have a great idea, maybe we can play morientes on the wing until he gets used to playing in the premier league. 

in all fairness AB you do talk sh!te at times and only once have i seen you admit you got something wrong since you got on here. yes it can happen, ray kennedy was a striker and paisley converted him into one of the best midfielders in europe, but we should not have to play people out of position unless we have an injury crisis. if we need a winger we should buy one. i would go after swp, im not @rsed about a new stadium just yet, i would rather see the money going into a champion winning squad  which will the generate money for the new stadium. lets get it right on the pitch first.
112-1077774096

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:22 am

i think it feels good to give Luis credit for this Moro's fantastic goal.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:59 pm

Go for SWP ??  you going to lend the club the money to buy him ? :laugh:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Rimetto » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:51 pm

stmichael wrote:i haven't seen a liverpoool striker attack a ball in the air like that since john toshack. just superb to watch. it just goes to show that given the service he'll be dynamite for us. it wasn't just his goal though, his link up play is superb too.

to consider that everton paid the same amount for james beattie is quite astonishing.

to me, rafa's gonna have a dilemma next season as to who partners him, milan or cisse. healthy competition can only be a good thing.

what's also astonsihing is that we sold Heskey to the Brummies for the same amount.  :D

Now that's good buisness.
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:57 pm

Rimetto wrote:what's also astonsihing is that we sold Heskey to the Brummies for the same amount.  :D

i just fell off my chair. i forgot about that. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:04 pm

.. nice to see AB and Leone had a decent debate on this one .. again :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:08 pm

Handbags....  although I am on Leon side  this time... Playing players out of position is right out of the "Houllier Book of Management".  Which by the way is NOT a best seller!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:10 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Playing players out of position is right out of the "Houllier Book of Management".  Which by the way is NOT a best seller!

I have that book. Unfortunately I paid about five times too much for it. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:11 pm

stmichael wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Playing players out of position is right out of the "Houllier Book of Management".  Which by the way is NOT a best seller!

I have that book. Unfortunately I paid about five times too much for it. :laugh:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:37 pm

Liverpool 4 EVA wrote:
stmichael wrote:

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Sheep ******@er
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm

stmichael wrote:
Rimetto wrote:what's also astonsihing is that we sold Heskey to the Brummies for the same amount.  :D

i just fell off my chair. i forgot about that. :laugh:

...not to mentioned we bought Cheyrou for the same amount. Now I am falling off my chair  :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:45 pm

cheyrou cost 3.8m if i'm not mistaken. it was nowhere near 6. ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:46 pm

Playing Cisse as a winger would ruin the player.

There is no better example than El Hadji Diouff.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:49 pm

i also fail to see how playing cisse as a winger would help him in anyway. The guys a striker and should be played as a striker and thats it.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion