Morientes,anelka,aimer,poreginho,carson all join - Rafa splashes the cash

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:26 pm

rafa has stated that we need more quality in the squad and we need to get it in now if we are going to qualify in the top 4 at the end of the season,this is why the board will back him and give him the money to bring in morientes anelka as we are lacking big time up front this is the area first that needs sorting out,since we lost cisse and baros has mostly been missing we have lacked that class up front this is why i believe anelka and morientes will both join.aimer there must be some truth in it and rafa knows what a world class player he is and with alonso now injured i believe he will join,perrigno is an experianced centre back and another player that rafa knows well he is available on a free and will be a quality back up to hypia and carra,and this carson is rated and i believe will also come in as kirks days are numbered to injury prone.rafa knows what the club needs quality players and i believe the club will always back rafa up what ever he wants and will raise the funds from somewhere this will happen and there is alot of good things coming out that it will so watch this space.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:27 pm

All I can say is that I hope we sign all those players.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:43 pm

I doubt we'll get all those players but as AB says I hope we do.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:43 pm

All I can say is Welsh Wizard get a life and read the rules at the topic header.

This is all total rubbish, just like your Fowler signs garbage a week or so ago....
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:55 pm

yeh yeh it will happen lemonhead fowler story was an option but there are now to many stories doing the motions with these players there is alot of truth in them i'm sure and they are just what we need,don't tell me you would prefer wright phillips jochin collicini all the players that haven't been mentioned,there is something brewing at anfield i can sense it we all can and in the next three days we will see what has been brewing in benni's brain.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:06 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:All I can say is Welsh Wizard get a life and read the rules at the topic header.

This is all total rubbish, just like your Fowler signs garbage a week or so ago....

leon something is going to happen before the weeks end, i know we are all getting unsettled with all these rumors. The norwich game is tomorrow, and rafa said everything will start after the norwich game. Wait till tomorrow
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:06 pm

Apparently we are going to sign both Anelka and Morientes. Poreginho is out of contract so he might come on a free transfer. Carson is beeing chased by West Brom and I doubt we will get Aimar, who knows.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:10 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:yeh yeh it will happen lemonhead fowler story was an option but there are now to many stories doing the motions with these players there is alot of truth in them i'm sure and they are just what we need,don't tell me you would prefer wright phillips jochin collicini all the players that haven't been mentioned,there is something brewing at anfield i can sense it we all can and in the next three days we will see what has been brewing in benni's brain.

If it is the newspaper AND on Sky Sports news then it MUST be true........
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greece2004 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:20 pm

In Greece the papers mentioned tha Liverpool wants both Anelka and Morientes because the last one cant play in Champions League.
About the defender from Vallencia it is also true but nothing is sure.
Aimer said that he wants to come to Liverpoll but the greek press mentioned that he did this only to press Ranieri.
The final offer for Morientes was 4 milions pounds!!!!
One World One Love One Love Parade
greece2004

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:25 pm

greece2004 wrote:The final offer for Morientes was 4 milions pounds!!!!

I see you have a direct line to Rafa and Moores, so could you ask them for two tickets to the cup final for me. :D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:25 pm

Infairness Welsh Wiz' you are adopting the grapeshot approach with your transfer info'. Almost regardless of who we sign now, you've tipped up that many of 'em that I can sense an "I told you so" post around the corner. I must say your claim to have a top source within the walls of the boot room last week made me sit up and take notice but it now seems that you were either misinformed or you misdreamt it or something. All that said, rumour of this type are mildly entertaining so no harm done. Needless to say, I hope you've got it right this time.  :;):
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:27 pm

Well big mick, a friend of a nephew of me aunties brothers son told me that he heard that almost possibly definitly maybe it was all certainly true.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:30 pm

My friends brother's cousin's father works at Anfield and he heard Benitez say that we will sign class players.................
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:36 pm

A.B. wrote:My friends brother's cousin's father works at Anfield and he heard Benitez say that we will sign class players.................

:D  :D what else did he say? any names? :Oo:
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:37 pm

The three R's: Ronaldinho,Robinho and Ronaldo.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion