More players need to be shown the door! - Not good enough.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 72-1090627431 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 am

Judging by tonights performance, and the whole of last season, and probably more games on top of that, id say Kewell, Finnan, Cisse , Hamann and Carragher have definately got to be shown the door.
Theres no way on this planet CArragher is a centreback, it doesnt suit him. Cisse is totally ineffective, Finna is a feckin defender and not a right winger, and Kewell is just useless full stop and has no heart. we aint gonna get far in the champions league and premiership with these players in our team.

Open the feckin transfer window will ya for fecks sake
72-1090627431

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 am

I expected nothing less from you you muppet.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:49 am

so wasted 14m and show cisse the door before giving him a chance  ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:51 am

all ill say to you you halfwit is...anytime anyplace!

I forgot to mention Dudek in that list too, we need to by a new keeper. that calamity james is starting to wind me up wth his dodgy kicks ans handling.

we need rafael to buy cassilas
72-1090627431

Postby 72-1090627431 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:52 am

the great one wrote:so wasted 14m and show cisse the door before giving him a chance  ???

No Houllier wasted 14m punds..no one else. yuor talking about a guy who loved gheskey for fecs sake
72-1090627431

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:56 am

Hustlers Revenge wrote:
the great one wrote:so wasted 14m and show cisse the door before giving him a chance  ???

No Houllier wasted 14m punds..no one else. yuor talking about a guy who loved gheskey for fecs sake

gezz that was a joke and we need to give cisse time before labeling him a wasted of money and casillas flap and corners but he has a good attack.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:59 am

You're wrong about Hamman,Cisse,and Carragher. Who would partner Hamman? Biscan? are you out of your mind, you should be thankful that we have Hamman, otherwise you would see Biscan in the midfield which is something I don't want to see.

Our main weakness is our zonal marking system and our goalkeeper.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:23 am

Look at me Look at me everyone

More attention seeking rubbish

Can someone just post about 30 replies and make his ego happy so he will shut up

Walk on in that Fair weather Hustler
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Live4pool » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:36 am

Yes, Pool has been dishing out sh1t at the most unopportune time. But to kick them out every time they play badly ???

If we take that approach, we definitely would not have any players left by December. Except for maybe our injured Captain and the Management team.
Live4pool

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:36 am

Hustler you've said some horrible things in the past, but this is one of the worst on the list. Are you sure that you're a Liverpool fan at heart?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kindaconfused » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:40 am

The pass back to Dudek was a difficult ball to take. When you view other teams keepers they all make mistakes so that seems the way it is now. Not sure Kirkland is any better its just maybe we have seen less of him and the mistakes (he may) makes.

All round they were poor and the concern is how to go forward. It was the team that was at fault and not one of them seemed to shine.

We need Raf to sort it out.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:55 am

Baros :scrap. Cisse: inadequate. Garcia:needs more awareness.Kewell: no heart. Warnock: too raw.Alonso:needs time. Finnan: needs transfer. Hamman: needs to learn the art of positive passing. Riise: needs pace and sense. Hypia: needs some players around him. Carragher: needs some presence.Josemi: needs to know where he stands. Dudek: needs Kirkland.
Apart from that we were pretty good last night !!   :blues:  :blues:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:06 am

What a suprise!!
115-1073096938

Postby maximus » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:11 am

Hustlers Revenge wrote:Judging by tonights performance, and the whole of last season, and probably more games on top of that, id say Kewell, Finnan, Cisse , Hamann and Carragher have definately got to be shown the door.
Theres no way on this planet CArragher is a centreback, it doesnt suit him. Cisse is totally ineffective, Finna is a feckin defender and not a right winger, and Kewell is just useless full stop and has no heart. we aint gonna get far in the champions league and premiership with these players in our team.

Open the feckin transfer window will ya for fecks sake

Hustler you truly are a gippo bodybuilder taking too many steroids that are rotting your brain  :angry:

Lets show everyone the door, in fact lets put LFC into liquidation, lets wind it all up, lets, lets, lets.....you muppet.

Didn't your mummy give you enough cuddles when you was a boy, which is why you are seeking attention now  :angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:11 am

Redrider wrote:Baros :scrap. Cisse: inadequate. Garcia:needs more awareness.Kewell: no heart. Warnock: too raw.Alonso:needs time. Finnan: needs transfer. Hamman: needs to learn the art of positive passing. Riise: needs pace and sense. Hypia: needs some players around him. Carragher: needs some presence.Josemi: needs to know where he stands. Dudek: needs Kirkland.
Apart from that we were pretty good last night !!   :blues:  :blues:

absolute tosh
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion