Momo - What do you think?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:36 am

A.B. wrote:4-5 million pounds.

and we paid what 3ish, for the quality and potential that this guy can have and has shown. I think we have gotten off with a great buy and might just have a great steal.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:39 am

CRA, we paid 5.5 million
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:49 am

A.B. wrote:CRA, we paid 5.5 million

alright, well it should still stand that we got a great buy
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:42 am

If I am not mistaken, Viera cost 3.5 or 4.5 million when he was just 19 years old and what a player he turned out to be!

He only came a bit short in international matches where he has not consistently showed his true capability in the big matches like Zidane had done. France have been really struggling without Zidane despite Viera wearing the captain's armband and despite still having Henry and Pires in the first team.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:10 pm

He appears to be a quality player. Lets give him some more time to settle down before making a judgment.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jammydodger » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:59 am

Incredibly Impressive, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, he has been very energetic in pre-season, but in a normal season, a team like liverpool will play atleast 50 games, so we will get a real indicator at the end of the season. Also, people will argue that he was very solid in la liga for the same amount of games BUT, the spanish leagues work rate is not even comparable to that of the premier league.

I tihnk he'll turn out to be a good player for liverpool, but he has alot to learn before he can replace Didi.
jammydodger

Postby Scottbot » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:23 pm

I've been abroard all summer so last night's game was my first chance to see the boys for all 90 minutes. I'd read the press on Sissoko and read comments from Rafa and the Captain. Must admit i was VERY impressed with the lad and he looks to be a player of enourmous potential. He already looks a snip at 5 mill. The guy was immense last night (i thought Finnan was the only other player do himself any real credit.) It seemed like Sissoko was everywhere. He looks like a fantastic tackler, is quick on his feet and showed he has plenty going forward in the last 15 minutes of last night's game.

And still only 20 years old! This guy is made for the Premiership. I think he can become a massive player for us.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:51 pm

momo is class he gives everything he could be our makalele with xabi and stevie doing the damage.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:04 pm

He will be much better than makalele as he will be able to get forward more making him more complete.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:18 pm

I can't w8 to see him get stuck in with keane!  :D  :D  :wwww
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:39 pm

Raffa seems to like him and I see why. His energy level is excellent, and he is very composed for his age. He seems to be the best tackler in the team. So far I am well impressed.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:44 pm

I thought he was awesome last night. A true fighter! Shame he didn't score, that would of capped the night!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lfclfclfc » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:47 pm

excellent acquisition. I think he can be as good as vieira or makelele if not better. but he needs to learn to get his crunching tackles in when it matters and let go when it doesn't. don't wanna play too many games with 10 men yah? guess it comes with experience.  :;):
lfclfclfc

Postby Luis Garcia » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:51 pm

I thought he was average versus cska sofia. he kept doing these silly back heel flicks that didnt come off.
Luis Garcia

Postby <-alonso-> » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:02 pm

when momo hit the bar in added time it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unlucky, he  deserved a goal.i'm gettin worried over my away shirt with cisse on the back though, and moreintes! he had one of the line!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. at least we've qualified, unlike a certain :censored: team who got lucky last year in the premiership.cant think who though :eyebrow
<-alonso->
(-alex-)
<-alonso->

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion