Momo in trouble?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Effes » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 pm

What was Momo doing getting a kebab on Smithdown Road anyway?

Mind you, he must have been starvin what with ramadam an all that.

Defo, bitter blues. Good on him for twa.tting him - must have been provoked.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:20 pm

red37 wrote:ahh "compensation culture" its called isnt it...where all sense of self esteem and integrity are thrown as far out of the window as you can get, in favour of a few bob.

you cant even give someone a thick ear anymore without some snide, sneering suit shooting out of the shadows asking your prey..."been involved in any accidents or injuries over the last three years sir?" "upset anybody down at the chippy recently,sir?"  you have? then walk this way...follow us into the rainbows pot....sign your morals and your ethics away right on this dotted line and we'll make you a winner!

never mind provocation...Pah!! cast aside common sense and decency...so what if your victims mother and sisters are clean living decent folk who are mere innocents...and not the reprobates you and your mates reckon them to be, because they are....'different'

yes drop all sense of humility (and blame :blush: ) and step right up to the 'ochy'...and come and have a look at what you could win.....what do you fancy sir? a fortnight in Hawaii? aston martin db9...playstation 3 with full HDtv set up....NOOOO problem.

youve only got a small scratch and a slightly bruised ego? well, just tell em youve got whiplash as well...you cant work...you cant go out of a night anymore...tell em all the bollox in the world....cos we'll make you sir...a pillar of society!

hahahaha! that is ace!  :buttrock
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby XSD » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:53 pm

vlady16.1 wrote:well that made me cringe -- please let me know it wasn't that bad a place -- real good for the diet but why was he out that late anyway???

id be amazed if any of those smithdown takeaways serve anything remotely healthy, at least he wasn't in the cheesecake factory  :D
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 pm

Effes wrote:What was Momo doing getting a kebab on Smithdown Road anyway?

Mind you, he must have been starvin what with ramadam an all that.

Defo, bitter blues. Good on him for twa.tting him - must have been provoked.

What do most people do down Smithdown Road in the kebab shop? Getting a kebab obviously  :D

The person who said "what's Momo doing out that late", you sound like you're trapped in the 1940's. I don't see there being a problem with that at all, I also wouldn't read too much into this story, I doubt Momo is the type of lad to go around smacking lads for no reason.

Has Momo issued a statement on the matter?
67-1161385641

Postby Hebz » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:18 pm

He probably wont say anything, just simply because the press would twist it around and make him seem like there was some MAJOR reason behind it.

They probabaly insulted him big time, more than likely to be bitter blue fans, never happy for us... :p
Hebz

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:38 pm

mmmmm kebabs
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby coddy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:10 pm

Pedro O'Maradona wrote:mmmmm kebabs

My thoughts exactly.

Mind you, the stupid idiot that started a fight with a 6'4 bald black guy is probably to blame.....
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Soul » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:48 pm

I think it's more likely that they asked Momo to sign their football.

And we all know Momo's reaction when he sees anyone outside of the LFC first team in possession of a football. Those boys were lucky to get out alive.
Red Soul

Postby coddy » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:33 am

The poor Lad is in real trouble now! Guess he wont be hitting blueS*i*e in the near future.
Last edited by coddy on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:53 am

Dislocated shoulder, out for at least a month.

Expect to see him playing against Arsenal, then! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:05 am

Picking a fight with Sissoko = Bad idea.

Even with one eye and one shoulder, he'd still be harder than most people.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:44 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Dislocated shoulder, out for at least a month.

Expect to see him playing against Arsenal, then! :D

A month and thats if it heals quick. I think depending on how the next 2 or 3 results go he will need to take longer unless we lose the next to by which then he may well be rushed back in a month.

His saving grace will be his stamina so hopefully he can make a quick recovery.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:54 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:Picking a fight with Sissoko = Bad idea.

Even with one eye and one shoulder, he'd still be harder than most people.

It would be an honour and a priviledge to get beaten up by Momo Sissoko, all my christmas' and birthdays would come at once.
67-1161385641

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:56 pm

Sounds like Rafa is going to go Christmas shopping for a midfield player. I hope he gets either Parker or Zakora if he does.

We'll have to manage - BenitezNov 9 2006
Liverpool Echo

RAFA BENITEZ admitted his delight at reaching the next round of the Carling Cup had been overshadowed by the injury to Momo Sissoko during last night's 1-0 win over Birmingham.

Benitez said: "It is good news because we are in the next round - but a shame because of Momo Sissoko's injury.

"We don't know for how long he will be out but it may be for quite some time. Maybe. He has dislocated his shoulder. It will be maybe more than one month.

"I hope not a lot but I think it will be serious."

"He is unlucky with injuries, especially with the kind of injuries he has sustained, his eye last season and now the shoulder. They are not very common injuries.

"It was an accident but it was clear something was wrong. Momo is a player who doesn't like to stay on the ground.

"Now we have to manage with the players we have until January and I am happy with the squad but when you lose a player that is playing every game like Momo, it is a problem."
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby JC_81 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:13 pm

s@int wrote:Sounds like Rafa is going to go Christmas shopping for a midfield player. I hope he gets either Parker or Zakora if he does.

We'll have to manage - BenitezNov 9 2006
Liverpool Echo

RAFA BENITEZ admitted his delight at reaching the next round of the Carling Cup had been overshadowed by the injury to Momo Sissoko during last night's 1-0 win over Birmingham.

Benitez said: "It is good news because we are in the next round - but a shame because of Momo Sissoko's injury.

"We don't know for how long he will be out but it may be for quite some time. Maybe. He has dislocated his shoulder. It will be maybe more than one month.

"I hope not a lot but I think it will be serious."

"He is unlucky with injuries, especially with the kind of injuries he has sustained, his eye last season and now the shoulder. They are not very common injuries.

"It was an accident but it was clear something was wrong. Momo is a player who doesn't like to stay on the ground.

"Now we have to manage with the players we have until January and I am happy with the squad but when you lose a player that is playing every game like Momo, it is a problem."

I think we need another central midfielder, not because Momo will be out for a month though, but because I've watched Zenden playing centrally several times this season now and he's just not up to it.  Last night I thought he was awful.  He never seems to have time on the ball and is always looking rid of it as soon as.  His passing just isn't good enough to play in the middle.  All he brings is energy and a lot of running, not much else... the complete opposite to Hamann who he has replaced as back-up central midfielder.

Whether Rafa will bother moving for someone in January I don't know.  But it will need sorting for next season at least.

Not sure about someone like Parker and Zakora, I rate both of them, but I'd prefer a younger player with potential to come in and be prepared to wait their time on the bench.  Can't really think of any off the top of my head but I'm sure Benitez's scouts have plenty of ideas.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion