hate losing, come on liverpool
106-1093504160

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:41 pm

great contribution there judge.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:52 pm

A.B. wrote:
the great one wrote:i dnt want spainish players flogging up our first team we might as well just become another la liga if we gonna keep buying spain players it was bad enough the french but now the spainish. people moan about the academy not producing stars but how can it when they won't even get a chance with the first team full of spainsh stars i dnt have nothink against buying them but there has to be a balance and i dnt see that ???  how are the players gonna comminucate with each other. just like diouf said about the rifts between  the english and the french same will happen with the spainsh i throught we deal in quality mista aint the answer and these so call bulls like josemi and alonso where's the passion ???

R-A-C-I-S-T. You should move to Charlton, like Danny. Wenger brought a hell of a lot of French players and what club is 48 games unbeaten? Its about spotting the right talent. Passion for a club is not bought, it is created.

racist im not no racist call me wat u like but i aint no racist kid  yes i dnt want spainish floggin up our first team wat will it do for the youths chances and let make the swap to la liga if u all want spainish players so much.rafa did well but he inhertied the squad from cuper but he did bring in vicente to be the player he id now. i dnt see why u all want spainish player our national team will suffer from foregin imports and rafa tryed to get the lamp they called mista .
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:04 pm

I think the great one is not a racist by any means but need to understand the EPL is now flooded with players from all over the world. The league itself is changing and its not as easy to find an English player who is cheap and yet effective. Buying from other league would enable us to get more with less if not for the same amount.

As for his concern about the national team, England had not done too well in international football and why?? Its because of their style. Most successful international team spend a great deal of the time with possession of the ball but not England. I'm not saying they don't have quality players but not many have skill and finesse.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:11 pm

Great one first and foremost don't call me a kid, you're 15. You shouldn't be talking smack mate.

want spainish floggin up our first team wat will it do for the youths chances and let make the swap to la liga if u all want spainish players so much.rafa did well but he inhertied the squad from cuper but he did bring in vicente to be the player he id now. i dnt see why u all want spainish player our national team will suffer from foregin imports and rafa tryed to get the lamp they called mista .

Do you see Arsenal or Chelsea using their youth players? No you don't, all a bunch of foreign players for the most part and they are getting the job done. English players are slightly overpriced, i.e. Wayne Rooney

You might want to try to improve your typing skills so we can understand whatever the hell you are trying to say.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:11 am

How can you say the new spanish players aren't pasionate about the club, in all the interviews with Josemi, Garcia and Alonso they say how much is makes them smile when they play at Anfield and hear the fans sing YNWA, you can see they love LFC *Paul shakes his head in disbelief*
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:29 am

*AB shakes hid head with disbelief along with Paul*
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:33 am

the great one wrote:i dnt see why u all want spainish player our national team will suffer from foregin imports and rafa tryed to get the lamp they called mista .

who cares about the national team? are u saying you would rather we didn't buy quality foreign players and  not win the league so England will do well? get real!

Mista a lamp?? yeh he scored 19 goals in one of the best, if not the best league in the world, what a lamp eh  :glare:  :suspect:
Last edited by LFC #1 on Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:47 am

A quite useful lamp if you will
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redtribe » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:31 am

A.B. wrote:A quite useful lamp if you will

Or possibly quite a bright one!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:59 am

One of the problems TGO is having getting people to agree with him is that there are more than a few non-english people here, take me.  I'm Australian and if england fail to qualify for anything and never win a game again in their entire existance you think its going to bother me at all?  If the FA sacks Erikson and goes bankrupt paying out his contract, you think I'll lose any sleep?  And you think I'll give a flying ****** if Liverpool is devoid of englishmen entirely so long as they win eveyrthing from the champions league to the boat race?
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:13 am

Starbridge42 wrote:One of the problems TGO is having getting people to agree with him is that there are more than a few non-english people here, take me.  I'm Australian and if england fail to qualify for anything and never win a game again in their entire existance you think its going to bother me at all?  If the FA sacks Erikson and goes bankrupt paying out his contract, you think I'll lose any sleep?  And you think I'll give a flying ****** if Liverpool is devoid of englishmen entirely so long as they win eveyrthing from the champions league to the boat race?

That's the long and the short of it  :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:23 am

A fascinating debate, trunkated with words of wisdom.

Great one, are you Big Ben?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:25 am

thats what i said Leon, his constant talk of racism etc is distinctly familiar. :D
Last edited by LFC #1 on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:31 am

It must be his eveil twin, as Big Ben would accuse people of being racist, whereas the great one appears to be one.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion