Mista & aimar for baros! - Benitez makes his offer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby HWIENIAWSKI » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:38 am

Like they will offer us Aimar and Mista for Baros! fat bloody chance!
Form is temporary.......Class is permanent

Juventus FC and Liverpool FC
HWIENIAWSKI

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:52 am

I don't think Valencia would fall for that deal.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby tel » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:53 am

Doesnt sound far fetched to me.

Mista has contract problems and was refusing to sign a contract extension at start of the season.

Aimar has only been bit player this season, and due to injuries, last season.

Valencia are restructuring their player list so many faces will go, and many new ones will come in.

And if Gerrard goes to Chelsea, Baraja will be top of our list. And he scores twice as many goals from midfield as Stevie does.
tel

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:03 am

spiralstairs00 wrote:Rafa Benitez has stated Milan Baros can go to Valencia, but only if Mista & Pablo Aimar come the other way! Rafa makes his claims in todays Medallista newspaper(Madrids main paper), he is reported saying "no communication has been made to myself or the club & the player claims to know nothing, but if Milan wanted to leave I've made it clear to him & all the team I'll not stand in there way. But you must understand a player like Milan is hard to come by & if Valencia wanted him they would have to make a massive offer". Pressed by the reporter to what a "massive offer" was he said, "since the reports appeared I've started thinking what would make me part with Milan & the answer is easy. Mista & Aimar are players I admire & I know both relish the prospect of playing again for me & the systems I use. So thats the answer, both & maybe we could talk". The report is on Google. YNWA

I think we need to chaange your name to spiral bull sh it.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:36 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
spiralstairs00 wrote:Rafa Benitez has stated Milan Baros can go to Valencia, but only if Mista & Pablo Aimar come the other way! Rafa makes his claims in todays Medallista newspaper(Madrids main paper), he is reported saying "no communication has been made to myself or the club & the player claims to know nothing, but if Milan wanted to leave I've made it clear to him & all the team I'll not stand in there way. But you must understand a player like Milan is hard to come by & if Valencia wanted him they would have to make a massive offer". Pressed by the reporter to what a "massive offer" was he said, "since the reports appeared I've started thinking what would make me part with Milan & the answer is easy. Mista & Aimar are players I admire & I know both relish the prospect of playing again for me & the systems I use. So thats the answer, both & maybe we could talk". The report is on Google. YNWA

:D Much as it shames me to admit it as I don't condone rudeness on the boards, I've got to say Leon you have a turn of phrase which kills me sometimes. Maybe I'm in a strange mood this morning but that absolutely cracked me up. Classic.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am

If the story is true it would be a good deal
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:07 am

id take aimar but mista i dont want another foriegn striker would prefer some one from the prem eg:johnson,defoe,robbie keane or even owen if we could bring him back but i think he is going to stay at real for at least another year.
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:08 am

Mistal  plays for Wolfsburg in the Bundeslega........He is a midfield player who has scored over 21 goals in a team that is in the relegation zone....slovakian i think
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:59 am

Iceman69 wrote:i cant beleive we are gonna let baros go, valencia it said in the paper today are close to a 6m deal.

sad day. he only needs some shooting practise.

yeah that's why we're letting him go :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:08 pm

bigmick wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

:D Much as it shames me to admit it as I don't condone rudeness on the boards, I've got to say Leon you have a turn of phrase which kills me sometimes. Maybe I'm in a strange mood this morning but that absolutely cracked me up. Classic.

lol not had your coffee yet bigmick :laugh:
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:46 pm

liamac wrote:Mistal  plays for Wolfsburg in the Bundeslega........He is a midfield player who has scored over 21 goals in a team that is in the relegation zone....slovakian i think

Think you'll find thats Mintal you're talking about mate.

Mista is a valencia striker
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:53 pm

So we've worked out who Mintal is...
We've worked out who Mista is...

but we're none the wiser as the this Mistal character :p
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby liamac » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:23 pm

Ok so im dislexic, ............as it goes i cant frigging spell !!  :D  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Iceman69 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:14 am

andy_g wrote:talking of people who need a brain...

yeah! you should mention yourself
Iceman69

Postby Alanay » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:45 am

I'd go for Aimar but not sure about Mista.. He seems to be a bit diluted this year. Probably he's the kind of player that Rafa only knows his best capability.
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion