Milan baros - The jury's out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:17 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:st mike, how can you blame baros for sundays defeat.

yawn. you sound like leon.

read my post again. i was merely pointing out fundamental flaws in baro's game which need working on.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:20 pm

what about cisse, is he the finished article? he has a very heavy touch at times and rely's on his pace but i dont see you criticising him, whys that, it's because hes new and your willing to give him a chance why not the same for Baros
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:22 pm

no doubt Baros has flaws in his game, so do a lot of players. I like Baros though, he works hard and is a threat to defenders. He likes to run at defenders and his finsihing is pretty good.
As you have pointed out St mick, he needs to work on his distribution, and hopefully on the training ground he can start to link well with Cisse and such, and bring that understanding into the match situation.

I think Milan is willing to work hard for us this season, and hopefully score goals by the bag full! selfishness is not always a bad characterstic for a striker to have, they need to have that killer instinct in front of goal and be willing to take opponents on, and Baros has this.

give him time, and I think he along with Cisse will form an effective partnership. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:24 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:what about cisse, is he the finished article? he has a very heavy touch at times and rely's on his pace but i dont see you criticising him, whys that, it's because hes new and your willing to give him a chance why not the same for Baros

it might have something to do with the fact he's played FIVE GAMES for us.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:31 pm

Baros hasnt played that many either, and the Cisse and Baros partnership is new, so you should be equally critical, they both have aspects to work on to single out Baros is unfair in my opinion, if Cisse has been that much better than baros fair enough, but he hasnt
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion