Milan baros! - Facts...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 01, 2005 6:14 pm

Anything you can come up with as a fact that supports he's class player and convince us all he's worth being first chioice at our club.

My take on it...

13 goals in all compitions.

Including a hatrick (2 penalties) against Palace and a brace against Millwall.

Good enough to be ours first choice?
115-1073096938

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 01, 2005 6:18 pm

:D
If this was poker ,I'd fold round about now . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby L-type » Sun May 01, 2005 6:20 pm

No

So he scored a goal from play against a team struggling to stay alive in the premiership, and scored two against millwall, hardly wlorth noting.  Where has he been in the big games?  In the big games Garcia and Riise are always stepping up their game and Garcia is nearly level with Baros.  I can't really remember any nice goals from Baros in the CL either.  I think the official stat is that he's had one !!!  While RVN who was injured throughout the competition had 8 !! and he's not even their sole forward.  We can do better and I hope Cisse is the man to take us there.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 01, 2005 6:30 pm

Sorry, woof, Sorry also to Milan, but this needs to be pointed out.

People like Banana are going round telling us Owen was no good, and that we don't need to replace the lad, but this says it all for me.

He's a good player, not a great one.
115-1073096938

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 01, 2005 6:38 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Sorry, woof, Sorry also to Milan, but this needs to be pointed out.

No need for "sorry " Stu , I'm in complete agreement .

Baros was constantly champing at the bit when Owen was here . He wanted the chance to prove that he deserved as much recognition . Well ,be careful what you wish for (as they say in the classics) ,Owen moved on and Baros became our number one striker . Did he take his opportunity ? Did he fu'ck !!! .

Works hard ,I'll give him that but where are the goals ? isn't that what a clubs main striker is there to provide ? Even Lil' Garcia looks a better striker .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Thinkpad » Sun May 01, 2005 6:38 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Anything you can come up with as a fact that supports he's class player and convince us all he's worth being first chioice at our club.

My take on it...

13 goals in all compitions.

Including a hatrick (2 penalties) against Palace and a brace against Millwall.

Good enough to be ours first choice?

What is the purpose of this thread? To slagg Baros off or to justify your opinion on him? You seems to have an malicious agenda.

If you don't start with Baros who is better? Morientes? Garcia or Cisse. In your case anyone is better than Baros. Cisse has no or little statistic in Premiership.. No stats is way better than Baros stats.. right. I understand what you mean....

If you believe in something, no explaination is necessary. If you don't believe in something, no amount of explaination will suffice.
Thinkpad

Postby Paul C » Sun May 01, 2005 6:40 pm

I always used to think that Baros would be an amazing player if he was given the chance but Owen and Heskey both left and he still hasn't proved himself, it's not just his scoring record be he's too selfish and need to learn how to be a 'team player' :(

Personally I'd sell him in the summer ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 01, 2005 6:43 pm

Thinkpad wrote:What is the purpose of this thread?

It's called a forum "Thinkpad" , people air their thoughts and opinions regardless of whether you like them .
Maybe that thought hadn't occured to you    ???  .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Thinkpad » Sun May 01, 2005 7:00 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Thinkpad wrote:What is the purpose of this thread?

It's called a forum "Thinkpad" , people air their thoughts and opinions regardless of whether you like them .
Maybe that thought hadn't occured to you    ???  .

Huh?? Did I said he cannot put it up?
Does a forum dissolves you of reponsibilities?
Does it mean hidding behind a nick, you can make racist and deregotory remarks. (Not saying he made any) Just an example in case you do not get it.

You obviously do not understand my post. Read it again dude.
Cheers.
Thinkpad

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 01, 2005 7:01 pm

this season was Milan's chance to prove himself, to be the striker he claimed to be, if he got regular first team football.....sadly he hasn't done it and, as i've said before, he will be sold in the summer for 10 million.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sun May 01, 2005 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thinkpad » Sun May 01, 2005 7:03 pm

7_Kewell wrote:this season was Milan's chance to prove himself, to be the striker he claimed to be, if you got regular first team football.....sadly he hasn't done it and, as i've said before, he will be sold in the summer for 10 million.

10 million is good.
I will sell him for 10 million. But how confirm is that?
Cheers.
Thinkpad

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 01, 2005 7:04 pm

Valencia want him and there are a few more....we shouldn't have too much trouble selling him.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 01, 2005 7:05 pm

Who said anything racist? you complete idiot!

Every ****** word of defense out of "there" (generalises forgieners to make myself racist i supose) is ****** racism this and racism that. No-one gives a flying ****** about ur race, WE DON'T CARE, we aren't interested, race means ****** all, ur eiother human or you aren't. You could be marsion or a ****** white scouser, it doesn't matter, ur opinion is still ******.
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 01, 2005 7:06 pm

Pardon my language. :D
115-1073096938

Postby stmichael » Sun May 01, 2005 7:08 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Pardon my language. :D

that's ok stu, i never understood what you were saying at the best of times. :p  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion