Milan baros! - Facts...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red Indian » Sun May 01, 2005 9:11 pm

By the way, you might think i'm thick but how do i get someone elses comment as a quote on my text (without retyping it).  I just tried above with one of stmichaels comments but fu*ck all happened.
Red Indian

Postby JC_81 » Sun May 01, 2005 9:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
john craig wrote:Since christmas baros has got a lot of abuse from fans when they should be supporting him.  He has a tremendous workrate and runs himself into the ground every week (unlike owen before him) so the least he deserves is our support when things aren't happening for him

Haveto disagree with a couple of those points .

"A lot of abuse from supporters " ?

Unless Baros spends his spare time in footy forums the only abuse he would have heard was a groan when he missed another sitter,I would hardly call that abuse.

"He runs himself into the ground (unlike Owen) " 

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh: , Maybe he should take a leaf out of Owens book and save some of his strength for actually putting the ball into the back of the net .

I guess what "abuse" Baros does receive in this and other forums is borne out of frustration. We've seen him display his goal scoring ability on a regular basis for his national team and occasionally he has shown flashes of that ability whilst wearing a LFC shirt but unfortunately occasionally isn't enough ! .

Right now he reminds me of someone who would be more at home playing for Aston Villa , i:e they once won the Euro Cup but now seem happy to continually under achieve.

Not like you to disagree with me :sleep

If the majority of fans are thinking and saying that baros is not good enough then I'm pretty sure that baros will find out about it.  This will in turn affect his confidence

He doesn't have to come on here and read posts from moaners like yourself to find this out, thought that would have been self-explanatory

:D

Surely you have something better to do than try and start arguments with me on footy forum FFS
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun May 01, 2005 9:40 pm

Red Indian wrote:By the way, you might think i'm thick but how do i get someone elses comment as a quote on my text (without retyping it).  I just tried above with one of stmichaels comments but fu*ck all happened.

Hit the "quote" button in the top right of that person's post, then add your comments in the blank window that appears

Then go to the bottom and hit reply   

:idea
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Sun May 01, 2005 9:47 pm

What is the point Stu?

We know you loved Murphy and hated Baros. I could not care less about your biased opinions. Baros is a good player and if you can't see this, well, then it's your problem.

I am looking forward to tuesday when Baros will fire us to the CL final,  like a rocket up your Stu azz.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Sun May 01, 2005 9:57 pm

why's everyone busting Stu's chops for voicing his opinion on a perfectly valid topic?  ???

Isn't that the whole point of a forum?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun May 01, 2005 10:14 pm

Banana and we all know how much you hate Owen, you once described him as "average". Scored over 12 goals for Real Madrid, mostly comming off the bench. He's average alright...............
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 01, 2005 10:48 pm

john craig wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
john craig wrote:Since christmas baros has got a lot of abuse from fans when they should be supporting him.  He has a tremendous workrate and runs himself into the ground every week (unlike owen before him) so the least he deserves is our support when things aren't happening for him

Haveto disagree with a couple of those points .

"A lot of abuse from supporters " ?

Unless Baros spends his spare time in footy forums the only abuse he would have heard was a groan when he missed another sitter,I would hardly call that abuse.

"He runs himself into the ground (unlike Owen) " 

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh: , Maybe he should take a leaf out of Owens book and save some of his strength for actually putting the ball into the back of the net .

I guess what "abuse" Baros does receive in this and other forums is borne out of frustration. We've seen him display his goal scoring ability on a regular basis for his national team and occasionally he has shown flashes of that ability whilst wearing a LFC shirt but unfortunately occasionally isn't enough ! .

Right now he reminds me of someone who would be more at home playing for Aston Villa , i:e they once won the Euro Cup but now seem happy to continually under achieve.

Not like you to disagree with me :sleep

If the majority of fans are thinking and saying that baros is not good enough then I'm pretty sure that baros will find out about it.  This will in turn affect his confidence

He doesn't have to come on here and read posts from moaners like yourself to find this out, thought that would have been self-explanatory

Surely you have something better to do than try and start arguments with me on footy forum FFS

:laugh:
"Great minds think alike ,Fools never differ"

My disagreeing with your perception doesn't mean I'm trying to start an argument with you . It's a footy forum ,don't take it PERSONALLY, just take it .   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Mon May 02, 2005 12:11 am

don't take it PERSONALLY, just take it

Now where have I heard that one before? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon May 02, 2005 12:50 am

woof woof ! wrote:
stu_the_red wrote::kungfu: <<< What is that please? :D

Kop " Kung Fu "    :buttrock

****** off.... u know its a willyhead as much as i do... only said that coz it won't let me write dickhead... lol :D
115-1073096938

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 02, 2005 12:53 am

stu_the_red wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
stu_the_red wrote::kungfu: <<< What is that please? :D

Kop " Kung Fu "    :buttrock

****** off.... u know its a willyhead as much as i do... only said that coz it won't let me write dickhead... lol :D

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon May 02, 2005 1:02 am

The main reason baros hasn't scored more is the service.  No one that has played up front this season has had a great goals-games ratio.  Yeah i know people will say that he missed those sitters against everton and juve but the fact is that people were ripping him to shreds on here even before that. 

Ahem.

The one against Juve, the two against Everton, if he'd buried 1 he'd be on 14, which is better than 13, theres 3 chances he's fluffed Owen wouldn't have.

Thats three only. Owen would be on 20 odd by now, easy in this side.

Bannana, All i hhave to say is, get a clue, go to a match, come back. Owen's scored more from the bench this season than Baros has in total. Shows what ur knowledge on the subject is.

Nuff said. :cool:
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon May 02, 2005 1:04 am

I tell you what aswell Bannana, if Baros has a blinder an fires us into the champions league, i'll be forever greatful, but the fact remains he still isn't good enough.

Come on Milan, i dare you to prove me wrong, lets see if i can give you more than an 8 in my match rating.

:)
115-1073096938

Postby The_Rock » Mon May 02, 2005 6:17 am

nice posting from st mick.....well i don't really wanna discuss about baros anymore as some 'supporters' have already made their mind-up about him no matter what he does...

all i can ask is if/when baros goes, we have to get a worthy replacement...... So who should it be ?

Mista (heskey version 2) ? AJ (1 season wonder) ? Luque (who the hell is he)?

Owen (u really think he wants to come back) ?

Adriano (can we afford him ) ?

Robbie Keane (can u honestly say, he is better than baros ?)

so really who do u want to replace baros..........
Last edited by The_Rock on Mon May 02, 2005 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon May 02, 2005 9:44 am

Keane is more accompished than Baros, and you don't know who Luque is? more of a left sided attacking player but a very good one, one of the star men for Deportivo.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon May 02, 2005 10:17 am

stu_the_red wrote:
The main reason baros hasn't scored more is the service.  No one that has played up front this season has had a great goals-games ratio.  Yeah i know people will say that he missed those sitters against everton and juve but the fact is that people were ripping him to shreds on here even before that. 

Ahem.

The one against Juve, the two against Everton, if he'd buried 1 he'd be on 14, which is better than 13, theres 3 chances he's fluffed Owen wouldn't have.

Thats three only. Owen would be on 20 odd by now, easy in this side.

Bannana, All i hhave to say is, get a clue, go to a match, come back. Owen's scored more from the bench this season than Baros has in total. Shows what ur knowledge on the subject is.

Nuff said. :cool:

If baros had scored all 3 of the chances you just mentioned you would still be crying about wanting owen back coz you're a narrow-minded tw@t who can't accept that owen doesn't want to play for us anymore and has moved on.

Stop boring everyone :sleep
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion